Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Slimy eggs, premade sausage and bell peppers.

get some more crust on those potatoes

potatoes could use more browning, those premade sausage discs always have bits of bone or tendon, not nearly enough green pepper

Wrong

You got a fucking problem with bell peppers bitch?

Missing ketchup and some beets.

Everything dude. It looks like complete shit. Your eggs are wet and in big heavy lumps, not light and fluffy like they should. No crisp to your potatoes, peppers are limp and steamed, no color on them, your cutting skills are terrible, and your sausages look like you pulled them out of a dumpster after a trainee at mcdonalds cooked them 3 times longer than he should have. Congratulations, you have officially made a breakfast I would not eat.

>find a flaw
im not eating it

Why don't you like it

I worked hard on it why don't you like it

He just told you, fucking retards, GOD.

Potatoes look good, but those eggs look like garbage: runny and undercooked

Why are you eating meat patties with your breakfast instead of sausages? Eggs look good; I like the slightly runny texture. Potatoes need a lot more browning.

5/10. You fail.

Why don't you like it

Read the post. What don't you understand? 2 out of the 3 items were critiqued negatively. You were lucky I gave you 5/10 instead of 3.3/10.

Who appointed you hall monitor? Until you give some indication you're a mod, fuck right off!

Individual threads of homecooked food items are head and shoulders above the average fast food or /pol/tard bait threads. You want to bitch, then bitch about them.

cool shitpost and shit-thread op

i hope this isnt ur breakfast and you can actually cook because otherwise i might feel a bit sad for you

There is not even a bit of self made sauce running along the patties.

What's wrong with it

No shovel

>Not a McChicken