This is donalds trumps first meal as president

this is donalds trumps first meal as president

is it good

>J. Lohr
>Chardonnay

How about a nice glass of piss instead

>dark chocolate and juniper jus
>not ketchup

Trump takes his steak well done, so no, it's fucking hot garbage.

where are the vegetables

"saffron sauce"

What the fuck does that mean? Saffron aioli?

Too many assertive flavors throughout. Needs greens. But I'd still dine happily because MAGA

Does he? I guess that would explain why Trump stakes are fucking shit

>stakes
steaks*

Where can we put the cyanide in, so he swallows it?

Food is okay, seems like steakhouse fare. The wine, on the other hand, is wealthy soccer mom tier and I hope someone is ashamed.

>Cherry Vanilla ice cream

Of all the flavors out there, it had to be cherry-vanilla?

First course way too bland
Second course is ok except no greens or corn
Dessert should have been acidic to balance the two rich courses out instead of sticking with the one theme imho
>pic semi-related

Hahahah yesssssss this!

In the words of his butler at mar-a-lago, "it would rock on the plate, it was so well-done."

New York times did a story a bit ago. Interesting read.

Get off my 4Chins Buzzfeed.

It's DC. They have a thing for cherries.

You're showing your hand, leftist. Shouldn't it be "YASSSS" or whatever you faggots say?

In the ground, with the Hillary campaign.

Go back to Tumblr you retarded queer

>New York times did a story a bit ago. Interesting read.
B-but my president told me they were a disgusting, worthless tabloid that published very bad lies about him, and that it was sad!

[spoiler]I'll check it out [/spoiler]

>Champagne
>California

Fucking americucks I swear

DELET THIS!

>Announcing reports

>no vegetables
Manchild

>Can't spoiler on Veeky Forums
Horseshit, what if I want to make sure I don't spoil the finale of Good Eats?

He used them all for cabinet picks.

Daily reminder that wine snobs are full of shit.

Trump eats fucking horribly (no veggies is a confirmed thing), gets like less than 6 hours of sleep a night, and has explicitly mentioned several times that he doesn't believe in excercise, and that it makes you unhealthy.

He's also the oldest president we've ever had, and has a body shape roughly resembling a pillowcase stuffed with mashed potatoes.

It's not a question of if Trump does of a fucking heart attack, but when. Prepare for president Mike "suck a cock, get a shock" Pence.

Sides aren't listed but obviously will be present

can be anything: saffron aioli, a beurre blanc with Saffrom or a saffron bisque

>(no veggies is a confirmed thing)
Trump is literally a manchild?

Actually LOOK at the dude for a half-second. It's clear he's ASTOUNDINGLY emotionally immature.

He got shuffled off to a military academy when he was a kid, and his dad was the archetypical distant rich asshole parent. That would fuck anyone up emotionally.

Top Puf, genuine laffs here

>mike pence incoming

oh youre all in for it now

what type of music do you think he likes?

Here's your mod...

This is the luncheon? Because he's eating a luncheon right now.

Seafood with peanuts? Steak with chocolate? Weird combos desu. But the rest seems good.

You don't international cuisines much, flyover?

A seafood dish with peanut sauce is usually my first dish any time I go to a mongolian grill. I've never tried it anywhere else, but it works pretty well.

Do presidents always eat that much or was this for the event? Seems like quite a heavy meal.

That menu is like zero international you fool. Now go back to mlp.

>chocolate and juniper berries jus
it's a classical sauce for game meat

>zero international
sounds like french nouvelle cuisine...

>lobster
>french

Appellation d'origine controleecucks BTFO, we're making champagne great again.

There is nothing on the menu that is from outside the US

NSBM

>There is nothing on the menu that is from outside the US
nothing but the way it is cooked, presented and the recipes came from?

>>lobster
>>french
ever heart about the best lobster in the world ? homard bleu de bretagne... It's twice so expensive then u.s. lobster

>Gulf Shrimp
I guess they are trying to assassinate him.

They are using flavor profiles from Mexico and SE Asia, you retard.

>too bland

eat shit dumbass

>no tendies
Is Trump a normie?

>grrr I hate him so much he's gonna die soon for sure!

>I loves my meme man he's gonna get rid of all the brown people!

I can do that too.

Except his wasn't a strawman

Well, this is fake

Trump doesnt drink alcohol. So all of those wines are getting poured on the floor, wonder how butthurt the "OMG Super Chefs" will be when Trump puts their "perfect" wine pairing down the drain.

Some people leave the basement to eat with their family.

>will be when Trump puts their "perfect" wine pairing down the drain.
I suppose that he don't eat alone and that his guests would like some wine even if the 'president' don't drink... or will he instaure the prohibition again soon?

>instaure
What is this word supposed to be?

raving lunatic.

my bad
instituting, establishing

No, I looked it up and you're probably right. I've never seen that word before, it seems pretty archaic

>a nice glass of piss
I don't think the President would object to that.

>Well done.
Oh dear God we have made a mistake...

Yep. I saw the Korbel and chuckled. I hope he chokes on it.

trump doesn't drink alcohol so he wouldn't have any anyway

You realize it's been served at six presidential inaugurations? I'm not even sure why you'd sneer at it when it's obviously a special vintage

Chocolate in a sauce is pretty legit on red meat. Go sweat some garlic and shallots, reduce a red wine and shake in some butter and dark chocolate flakes. I'll wait.

>pretty archaic
a lot of old french words in English... like 'archaic'

I sneer because is a faux extravagance. There are literally dozens of other wines, US vineyards, that would pair better, taste better, be cheaper, if someone would bother.

It seems like the wine is determined the farthest in advance, so the dessert was probably designed with it in mind. That said, you're just describing government inefficiency, so I'm not going to disagree with the core concept.

kek

But it was. My feelings towards Trump have nothing to do with the basic facts present. He doent lead a healthy lifestyle, is 70 years old (71 in june), and the presidency is stressful as fuck and leeches the life out of you.

For that matter, Bernie would probably be in the same boat (he's certainly aged worse than trump for only being 5 years older), and Hillary is already half-dead. Cruz was probably the healthiest of the four, and he eats boogers for fuck's sake.

Eating boogers can strengthen the immune system.

Friendly reminder that liberals are pathetic and buttmad and deserve our laughter, not pity.

Hillary was powered by Bill's life force. But yes, health/age wise Cruz was probably the better choice.

And apparently all the vegetable have gone with Michelle Obama. Other than that the menu doesn't sound bad.

this is what flyover think as modern cuisine

>flavor profiles
That word makes you sound like a huge retard

I'd rather some Knorr stock pot than chocolate

Influences, is that better McChicken poster?

what is mole...