This is Barron Trump's age and height (unconfirmed - closest estimate) plotted on a growth chart

This is Barron Trump's age and height (unconfirmed - closest estimate) plotted on a growth chart.

How is this even possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/3o6ZsUVzKfYD5aLnyw/giphy-downsized-large.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HGH
Hes rich
His parents are tall

1 in 26,651,649 10 year olds are taller.
ie. almost none.

Doesn't rule out HGH
Although this is anecdotal, my rich friend in high school was around 5'9" at 16 when his parents put him on HGH. Now he's 6'4" at 20. Regulated shit works wonders, god damned kikes

dark magic

>tfw 178 cm at 18 yrs
The fact that a 10 year old is the same height as me is fucking depressing.

obviously hes started taking dat dere celltech

media.giphy.com/media/3o6ZsUVzKfYD5aLnyw/giphy-downsized-large.gif

giggity

what the fuck? he's taller than me at age 10?

kms

he doesn't seem that tall honestly.

rHGH is my pet theory. If I had the resources of Mr. Trump at my disposal, I'd shop around until I found an endocrinologist who could help make my favorite kids superhumanly tall.

I'm curious how much the doctor had to be bribed to prescribe rHGH when it was not indicated for.

he's cripplingly autistic

Trump is 190 cm, and you think his son looks like he's 177.5 cm? He's more than a head shorter than his father, you've massively overestimated his height.

Isn't he autistic?

They're taller than usual in many cases

I have that suspicion that Trump himself did some sort of hormone therapy, and i think his son is too. Look at pictures from Donald before he turned 40. He was tall, but also very thin and had very narrow shoulders and undefined facial lines. After 40 he slowly gets wider and wider shoulders, his facial features become much more defined, wider chest, etc.. This is not really explainable by age. Either Donald started hitting the gym hard or he started taking some hormones. To achieve those kinds of gains through gym you would have to do heavy training session almost daily, hold a strict diet, etc.. I dont think the Donald is doing anything of that. He started doing a hormone therapy and probably still does.

Since Trump is some sort of psychopath hes probably trying to breed a super-human successor and that is Barron Trump. He is probably so freakishly tall because he is getting some sort of hormone therapy too. However this might fuck him up. The boy seems a bit weird already.

kek konfirms.

Now seriously you are retarded. Hormones can't magically make your bones change again. Look at trannies on HRT, they never get feminine hips / shoulders / wrists unless they start SUPER early (like 14 y/o).

Also you clearly don't understand how hormones work in fitness. You can take all the injections of HGH and testosterone you want, you won't see any muscle growth unless you hit the gym. These hormones multiply the gains you would get by training normally. The only way to get muscle without working out is inhibiting a protein called myostatin. But there's no technology currently available for this afaik.

Nothing serious, just TRT.
That and cocaine are the reason for HIGH ENERGY meme.

I'm 99% sure he is.
There have been many indicators before and now he wont let him live in the white house as to not not disrupt his life to much. Autistic children react very badly to changes in their daily schedule.

Look at pictures of his father and uncle when they were 70. Completely different from Donald. Both tall too, but they basically kept all those "beta" features and grew old looking fragile and weak. Which is, you know, normal. For Donald it's the complete opposite. Donald is well aware of the importance of appearance. He is very obviously going to the tan bed very regularly or using other ways of artificial tanning. He also had a couple of hair transplantations. I wouldn't even rule out that he created those "masculine" or "alpha" features through plastic surgery. Either way, this guy didnt age naturally.

>You can take all the injections of HGH and testosterone you want, you won't see any muscle growth unless you hit the gym.
lel that's not true
a guy taking steroids and eating cheeseburgers will put on more mass than the guy busting his ass at the gym with no steroids

ITT angry manlets

nice meme
i thought this was a science board

there was a study with a placebo group, one who lifted with no drugs, the next two groups took 600mg of test E a week, one lifted, one didnt.

the guys on test without lifting grew more muscle than the guys who lifted without drugs (about 1.5x more over the course of 10 weeks). and of course the guys who roided and trained fucking blew everyone out.

its pubmed confirmed so why dont you fuck off and look it up?

>(unconfirmed - closest estimate)
>why is he so tall???????

hurrr

So height does matter alot.

Fuck you.

ask on /pol/, that's the board Barron browses. But he can't really identify himself because underage b&.

Probably HGH injections. I know a guy whose dad was 5'6" and he took HGH since middle school and is a 6'4" monster.

Hey guys guess what. Some people are just tall.

that is totally false.

Also a compairson between powerlifting associations that test / don't test show that the difference between taking roids and not taking them is about 5% to 15% in strength.

pic related
USAPL is heavily tested, whereas IPL has more lax conventions and Unity Raw is a fucking joke, "roid paradise".

tl;dr you are fucking stupid and know nothing, but again this is Veeky Forums, not r/science so idk why am i surprised to find so many morons.

can someone convert this from frenchy-metric to American please?

competetive powerlifting has little to do with how much mass two untrained people are going to gain.

This. Among the elite individuals (highly trained and monster genetics) the difference floats around 5%.

Roids are fucking insane for normies though, though a lot of their potential is also genetically limited.

Powerlifting is ultimately a sport about shitloads of roids, having literally perfect genetics, and being willing to be more autistic in your training and diet than anybody else. And this is coming from somebody who loves the sport.

roughly 5.8 feet

So basically, what you are stating is that these individuals will benefit by a WHOPPING 5-15%, even with near perfect genetics who are already like the 0.0001% of human pop.. If you don't think that 5% (smallest gain) doesn't matter in a sport then I feel fucking sorry for you.

Also, why don't you go back to your sissy paradise, faggot.