Psilocybin

Only cure for CP?

just looking at that picture initiates my gag reflex and makes me feel like I am going to twitch

central processing?

Hey, I know you! You're mushrooms! Man, remember those times you were inside me? That was great.

It almost does for me too. The fucking taste.

I'm really the only Veeky Forums guy I know that has experimented with psychedilics. In retrospect, do you guys think the experience was worth it?

bumop

You are not the only one. Experience is definitely worthy. Im looking forward to my next trip.

Pizza

>cure for CP
I have one cure right here.

You're not a special snowflake anymore, sorry.

try fucking mescaline cacti and these will be like candy.

You're definitely not. My position is that if you want to try tripping, treat it as a recreational activity only. Don't expect any profound insights or mental health benefits. Oh, and definitely don't become a pretentious guru type

Was a stupid suicidal high school dropout gothfag the first time I did mushrooms.
The perspective shift helped me realize what an idiot I was being. Made me resolve to get into a community college and start trying at life.
Dunno that I wouldn't have eventually come to that realization on my own. But I'm pretty positive that if I didn't, I'd be dead or homeless now.

Did mushrooms a few times after that, never had another epiphany moment of any consequence. Still, I don't exactly regret doing them.

i felt as if LSD put my mind into the hyperbolic time chamber. how does LSD compare to shrooms?

Shrooms are a lot more mellow, while LSD is pretty intense. Personally I prefer LSD, but I know people who are the opposite.

shrooms give the same quick thought process?

but there is scientific evidence for mental health benefits. Other than that, just let people do what they want. If they want to seek out truth, let them. If they become guru types, let them.

many people feel that shrooms are more emotional and lsd is more intellectual (read: mindspace), but imo lsd can be just as emotional, but on higher doses it will throw you into an uncontrollable storm you just have to wash over you. It may not be bad, but if it is, you cannot fight against it.

CP= Cerebral Palsy.
Shutting down of certain sectors of the brain to allow non-constrained thought processes. Synthetic forms may be of some benefit??

With mushrooms you are driving the car on the trip, with acid you are desperately clinging to a tigers tail rushing through jungles.

The sex during the mellowing stages f acid is fantastic, but only if you can keep it together, not get paranoid with erection problems (attention wandering) and have a good partner - the sex visuals are fine !

he said the only guy he knows. you dont need to tell him hes not the only one. He is the only one he knows personally.

This is what I meant.

I only did it twice, and it wasn't technically shrooms. It was some designer drug (4-HO-MET I think), but I read it US closely related. It was very intense the first time. Sort of insightful but I didn't have any profound revelations or anything spiritual or whatever. Though I had a good time it's not something I ever want to do again.

I use them regularly to treat cluster headaches

Cure for cheese pizza?

underrated