Do you get all flats, all drums or mixed?

Do you get all flats, all drums or mixed?

never thought to ask so I just get mixed. I have a great technique for the flats though so I'd go all flats if I could.

I used to work at a place that made a ton of hot wings every day, and I can stick a whole flat in my mouth and pull off the meat in one chunk... but I still prefer the drum for that big hunk of delicious white meat.
If I have the option, I would get drums.

I do mixed, but prefer flats to drums

I get all flats, too

I get all flats but places like Wingstop I think charge extra if you want all drums, which leads me to believe there is more meat on them even though flats are clearly superior.

I like the flappers cuz I reckon there's a higher skin to meat ratio compared to the drums

it's never occurred to me to ask but i hugely prefer flats to drums. they're just tastier imo.

Where can I go where you have a choice?

I'm in Canada and have never seen a wings-only establishment

Wing joints are pretty common here.
Usually regional chains and local spots are the best.
Each state usually has one chain that's pretty exclusive to them.
Canada probably has a few places, but if you can't find a real good place, you might be able to find a Buffalo Wild Wings. They're not all that good though imo.
If they're not around in Canada, you should definitely try some quality wings if you visit the US.

>flats
Who the fuck calls them that?

Who the fuck calls them something else?

Wait these places give you a choice of which ones you want? In Canada wing places only gives you mixed

I just take whatever life throws at me.

As opposed to?

You can get all flats, all drums or mixed.
Lot of places will charge extra for all drums

I never thought about asking for one or the other so I get mixed but all flats would be cool.

i may be pleb but i perfer the drums cause when you suck down the other one there's always that little peice of meat between teh bones with all them gross blood vessels pokin out

Nah drums are better for that reason. They also get crispier.

the real question is if you leave any bit of meat on the bone, fuck people that do that

Boneless. Sue me, I just want meat directly without dealing with the bones

>white meat on a drum stick

I've contacted my lawyer, I'm filing a petition.

Chicken nuggets don't count. Sorry user

>Boneless wings at a wing place don't count
Fuck the tendies demographic of Veeky Forums

>disgust.jpg
neither. boneless.
who the fuck wants to pay the equivalent of $20 per edible ounce of chicken just to peck at it with their incisors.

Get a load of this tendie eating fairy

where do you live in canada?

look at this black asshole who pays to nibble the meat from around tendons

i don't know why but calling him a black asshole is really funny

it's because we've grown up thinking that we're something other than lumps of conscious energy and since we can perceive differences that means that our energy portion has more value than another energy portion. really we're just allotments of chaotic energy assignment but we're simple so we focus on the most obvious of ideas to drive our motivations in life

Boneless

childhood is idolizing bone in, adulthood is realizing boneless makes more sense

Dude, write that fucking essay that's due Monday what the fuck are you doing here

what do you do for a living?

dev. I smoke and drink a lot

dev? whats that?

devil worship

Girlish faggot. The whole point is to have a pile of cleaned bones on your plate.

One time on a date a friend joined us at a wing place for lunch and he took 1 or 2 bites from both the flat and drumette whereas mine were bone clean. Later my date made fun of him for being such a girl and I knew she was the one for me.

Bottomline, don't be a little puss; you don't know who's watching.

the BEST bite of chicken wings is the tuff chewy hard to bite part at the end of the drumette
(see figure 2)
the SECOND BEST bite of chicken wings is the non rigid side of the flat wing
(figure 1)
The flat as a whole is better, but the drumette has its advantages as is is easier to dip.

There is a pizza hut/wing street near me. What should I order anons?

Look here pothead, Veeky Forums are mostly drunks, take that shit to another chan.

>The whole point is to have a pile of cleaned bones on your plate.
>a pile of inedible shit that you still paid for.
still falling for the calcium jew i see

bones are flavor, faggot

This. Cooking meat with the bone in adds flavor no matter the method.

Flats if I have the choice.

Just eat the damn wings, I work in a restaurant and I cringe whenever someone wants all flats or drums

It's chicken, fucking eat it

>Can you cut my sandwich in half
>Can you tear the tails off the shrimp for me

I'm sorry you are mentally retarded

Who gives a shit what the bus boy thinks?

I hope you go to the bathroom so I can dump all your shit in the trash

faggot

im pretty sure the flavor is the flavor you dumb bitch

no one gets spicy buffalo and raves about the flavor of bone

developer. programmer

This entire thread is ridiculous; to think that there is even a quantifiable difference between a drummy and a wing. They both play their roles equally well and have earned a place together in every basket served with hot sauce.

you eat wings with a fork

Different stoner here, can I stay if I drink when I have booze and don't get too deep?

All flats is best, but to be honest, I don't care all that much. I just get pissed off when there are more drums than flats. Let the faggots eat the drums, they're always asking for them because they don't know how to eat wings.

augh yeah folks i likes to suck down 18 hot wings and sum breadsticks from pizza hut on sunday mourning when im recovering from muh hangover cause having burning diarreah blast all up out my pooty hole takes my mind of the existential horror and depression caused by alcohol withdrawl augh yeah folks a little tip for u there folks :D

boneless
bone in is more hassle for less meat

I prefer flats but rarely order just flats because there are things I like about drums too, and eating 10-15 flats actually gets boring.

Drums have this nub of cartilage on the larger end that becomes exposed after you eat away the meat. I eat that nub even though it's flavorless and I know it can't be digested. But I love the feeling and sound when my front teeth crunch through it. I sometimes eat the entire mass of cartilage off the end of a drum. I know I'm not the only one.

I think i know what technique is referring to where you twist and pull the bones out so you end up with basically a greasy ass nugget of skin and fat. Makes it easier to dip, if you're a dipper.

Pic related is a turkey neck I ate recently, spinal cord and all

Ok Ahmed

>flats

What? Never heard that before.

They call them flappers at the place I go to. Also heard wingettes but flats is most common

Mix is the way to go and I would never choose one over the other, but sometimes i wish places would make it a true 50/50 when you do go mix

I remember one time I bought 20 wings from a place and they gave me 19 flats and 1 drum, I was so mad but was to much of a bitch to complain

boneyskins

This gave me a wierd boner.

Never asked but I'd go drums if I had to pick

This is a pointless argument.

The real argument is if you dip your wings in sauce and if you do what?

Ranch or bleu cheese?

Or do you go full pleb tier and dip it in another sort of sauce?

My favorite wings at the moment are Wingstop Louisiana Rub, and they are great dipped in their honey mustard. But typically I go ranch

>mfw the faggots who don't know how to eat wings in every thread

news flash, some of aren't squeemish or "peckish" about eating meat off the bone, it takes me about five seconds to clear a wing of it's meat and toss the bones down bare

bleu cheese is the only real option, ranch is an okay substitute if there simply is none around but honestly at that point I'd probably just eat them plain, ranch is better for things like chicken strips and nuggets

>bleu
Are you French or just a retard?

Retard.

bleu cheese if i'm in a restaurant
store bought bleu cheese is gross so if i'm at home ranch

>all flats babies

The same people who call chicken legs drums instead of legs, i.e. retards, and Popeyes.
They're called wingettes.

Its not that we are squeemish about it, but its just disgusting and low class, eating the garbage parts of the bird, highest in fat, skin, cartilage and bone.
Who the fuck wants greasy fingers, greasy tables, greasy lips and cheeks, probably sauce on your clothes, greasy and sticky everything, when you go out for entertainment or entertain at home? Seriously, the whole thing reeks of dumb nigger culture, and I dont care to participate.
Also faggots who say "bleu" are self classifying in the "stupid" category.
Its absolutely ridiculous that wings are sought after. It really is a race to the bottom.

I think you're thinking too hard about fucking sauced up chicken meat.

>Who the fuck wants greasy fingers, greasy tables, greasy lips and cheeks, probably sauce on your clothes, greasy and sticky everything

You sound like the only nigger here pal, too fucking stupid to know how to use a napkin? I don't have these issues, A. I'm a man and know how to eat meat from the bone without incident using my fucking canines, B. I eat it all at once and then wipe my fingers off, problem solved.

Wings are a fucking appetizer or a snack, and fuck your dumbass argument about it being garbage parts, I bet you shy away from eating ribs off the bone too ya fuckin' sissy mary.

I always preferred the whole wing, you know, the drum, flat, and tip all together. Hooters used to do it, but I was just there for the first time in years and they just had normal wings.

Water

nobody likes flats
order 100 wings for a group, when everybody is done there will be 20 flats left over

Wrong. Flats = most flavor. I'll take those leftovers, pussass.

I like it too but this is extremely messy. A lot of places that do this also don't remove the entire useless piece that sticks off the joint which is entirely inedible.

I stopped eating wings when I realized you could batter and deep fry bonless thighs and sauce them in wing sauce and get literally the same thing but three thousand times better.

It doesn't help that wings are so fucking expensive. If I want dark chicken meat I'll just buy it for a third of the price that bars/pizza places sell them. That being said, flats are the patrician's choice if you're plastered and just want something spicy.

This is a nigger thread

Wings are considered white meat

When me and my two daughters go to Sonic I order (2) Super sonic cheeseburgers and have them cut one in half because neither daughter can finish a whole one but they like that specific sandwich. They cut it in half no questions asked and I normally tip $3-4 for them doing so even though all they do is deliver two burgers to my window quick.

THANK YOU
For being one of the few white people in this thread.
Its amazing that even this place is overrun with degenerate browns, and brown sympathizers.

I fry these and mix up butter and franks sauce and coat them. I enjoy it more than pecking at bones and tendons.

Why is Veeky Forums so racist nowadays?

It's their way of being edgy teens and trying to make a blue board into /b/ because /b/ is patrolled so hard now. They come to slower boards and post stupid crap and think they're so cool basically because the moderation is less here and it takes time.

all drums the flats are those ones you eat last cause they are a pain in the arse

I like the flats best because of the amount of crispy well flavored skin in the first bite

>Anyone who disagrees with me about any subject at all is automatically some sort of amorphous Middle Eastern person

lol /pol/ is really slipping.

Napkin niggers like you are garbage-tier human beings. If you leave a fucking mountain of filthy nasty napkins after each meal you have failed as a human being. Fucking scum.

>When me and my wife's two daughters

ftfy

No. My daughters. I have sole custody because she turned into a crack head and I divorced her.

Don't you ever wonder why they're both half-black? Those are Tyrone's daughters my dude.

They're pure white with blonde hair and blue eyes. Just as ordered.

Wings have become such a fucking meme. Most places around me, you order a dozen wings without specifying flats, you'll get a dozen drums. Because everyone wants the flats and they can't move drums. Drums are rotting in the back because everyone keeps requesting all flats.

And if you ever go to a restaurant that sells wings "by the pound" get up and fucking leave. It's a scam up and down. You're paying for the bone, and you'll seriously get about 7-8 wings for the price of a dozen ($10+).

Not everyone who divorced has to be a cuck like you

my wife will only eat flats for some strange reason, so when she wants wings we have to get two orders of them so she can have a full order of flats...