>2020
>Smart Contracts are implemented by every financial institution, developer, and blockchain on the planet.
>ChainLink is the oracle of choice
>You wake up and check Blockfolio
>Chainlink crashed to $1,500 and everyone on Veeky Forums is panicking
>You smile and go for a stroll outside
>You're Asian wife holds your hand as you both stare at the beautiful sunrise.
Thanks Sergey

Attached: Sergey-Nazarov.jpg (751x712, 67K)

Asian wife sucks

>My cock, and refers to me as senpai.
Thanks Sergey

>>You're Asian wife holds your hand as you both stare at the beautiful sunrise.

fuck that shit otherwise thanks sergey

You think that all of this is going to happen in 2 years.

My G*d, how deluded are you people???

Attached: giphy-4.gif (400x285, 706K)

>Unironically not believing in the power of oracles
THANKS SERGEY

Attached: 1460997371058_sex-doll-jane-b000.jpg (900x730, 353K)

>bought enough ethereum to buy 3k more link
>six days later i only have enough to buy 2500
I'm so fucking sick of this shit... I'm never going to make it.

>You're Asian wife
>You are Asian wife

Attached: 1518408615601s.jpg (110x125, 2K)

Keep the link funds in fiat till you're ready to pull the trigger

Due to nueral pathways that refuse to close down, you accidentally visit yahoo.com where you see Sergeys face as the main story partnering with Elon Musk on a new asteroid mining project.

THANKS SERGEY

I only bought because ETH crashed hard but now LINK is taking the fuck off.

We've all done it don't worry

Yeah. This isn't the worst I've done.

If link is sucessfull ETH will be as well.

>tfw was hoping for .20 or maybe even .10 LINK so I could dump some cash into it

why the market gotta rebound... we were so close...

Attached: 1508524646443.png (403x334, 113K)

I've been calculating every day since I made the deposit. I missed out on at least 600 link because of this bullshit. I know for sure ETH is going to moon and LINK is going to tank back down to .30 now that I bought more. But that's life.

Attached: 1518387557568.jpg (249x228, 6K)

We're patiently waiting for our singularity, but don't forget hundreds of noLinkers will probably kill themselves the day after.

No joke.

Attached: 5678.png (1272x520, 140K)

Thanks, Sergey.

Attached: IMG_0559.png (223x225, 27K)

Source this right now nigger where the fuck does it say this in the github tell me now

So when LINK is only like $1.20 EOY will Veeky Forums kill itself?

You know that won't happen.

its literally on the github, you can look

$1.20 EOY or collective biz suicide?

I sexually Identify as a stinky linky. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of delivering tamper-free smart contracts for individuals and institutions alike . People say to me that a person being a smart contract is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install 6 flat sides, a big mac and a permanent plaid shirt on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Linky” and respect my right to provide middleman free agreements and immediate resolution. If you can’t accept me you’re a linkophobe and need to check your blockchain privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Attached: 1521414899049.png (1000x1000, 433K)

$1.20 EOY

If mainnet gets released within the next month or so. $10 end of year is most certainly not out of the question.

Yeah I just found it, it is truly fucking happening

Then I’ve still tripled my investment. Fine by me.

And $10 is still pitiful

Fucking Vanbex stooge. Stop shitting up this board. You stole the get, now it's time to get you when you're in fucking thailand fucking ladyboys while your smith and crown handler has you drugged, you bitch. Everything vanbex touches will die with them, mark my fucking words.

these link cult posts are pure cringe

Checked & Heil Hitler

Our savior Sergey of Nazareth will redeem us!

>Vanbex
Well this is interesting

Wow you take bait that easy huh?

OK I take back my post. That is interesting.

This could explain why Sergey always wears the shirt. Could have something to do with their "grassroots marketing"

I am ironically going to start meming these guys on biz

As am I.

hey man, when link makes a bunch of us rich
does anyone want to create super hero/villain alter egos?
Unironically would spend my free time arching someone

Nice try vanbex

how do you connect this to his shirt?

Ok. I'm researching now. So far what I've come up with is that Vanbex is working with Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. Take a look at their list of members. Only connection I've found is Intel, but I haven't even started looking at the other partners of Vanbex

Oooh. Indian Blockchain Council

Haha oh my god the nolinkies were right

OK so far I really haven't found any hard connections between vanbex and link, though I have found a lot to oraclize. Also I've just generally found a lot of interesting noteworthy companies. Globility and RSK caught my eye

OK turns out Factom is a client of Vanbex

A trustless immutable ledger needs manual data entry from a pajeet. surely there's a better way.

thats the joke

Hi new friend

I want this life desu

disgusting...i'd almost rather have a pajeet wife.....

ideally id want a latina

Kys

>You wake up and check Blockfolio
>Chainlink crashed to $1,500 and everyone on Veeky Forums is panicking

>Chainlink crashed to $1,500

>$1,500

Attached: 560759B6-1415-4893-92AF-97557C653672.gif (367x265, 558K)

Kys

Fuck Latinas, never marry them

Man, I'm sorry. I just can't see how can I get $420,000 of my $70 investment in november (I'm poor af with 420 LINK).

I have no reason to sell, so I will hold longer than most people will. But $1k per token? It's too much. I'd gladly take $25

>You're Asian wife

Attached: 1517024069202.jpg (326x456, 43K)

Gott mit uns, bruder.

This. Yellow fever is so cringeworthy. Literally have never seen a guy with an Asian wife who wasn't a soyboy.

Checking to see if my ID changed.

There are people that bought ETH when it was $1, remember that.

Every guy with yellow fever is some beta faggot who thinks they're alpha because they have a submissive wife/gf.

Attached: MarkZuckerberg-1200x630-e1487185306298.jpg (1813x952, 206K)

in b4 link is a nigerian scam and link can't ever reach above $100 because of marketcap...not even past $40. Get rekt faggots, learn coin market caps before you invest.

>There are people that bought ETH when it was $1, remember that.
I do... But will this grow that much? At ETH's peak that would give about $380 per LINK... Which is insane.

Market cap is irrelevant in crypto. It is just price x supply. I could make a shitcoin with 100 billion tokens and sell it on EtherDelta for $10. There you have the first 1 trillion cryptocurrency.

Demand and volume is what matters.

fucking IDIOTS KILL YOURSELVES AND LEAVE THIS BOARD

Attached: 1519990699335.png (1030x994, 282K)

Aishiteru gaijin-san

Attached: yellow-fever-wife.jpg (450x284, 88K)

Asians and whites mating is the best thing for the world. You get superior white genes mixed with asian work ethic and a combo of white ingenuity and asian ingenuity.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 129K)

the mix to defeat the jews

He did the world a great service.

Attached: 27459693_1597829003632670_8904456698446955697_n.jpg (790x613, 60K)

Attached: muhelliot.jpg (580x676, 165K)

A CHINGA CHONG WHITU BOYU, YUO 5" PENIS SO RARGE

I lived in tokyo for 2 years now
And japs a literary cheating non stop
I fucked at least 10 sluts with boyfriends and even found some girls who wanted me to impregnate them
For glorious white genes
They dont have the same values as us probably because different belief system
They dont even care about it

Muh faithful waifu

The faster you learn that most women are sluts and society used to suppress that behavior for good reasons the faster you can let go of your false ideals

>japan

Pic is clearly Philippines where everyone is Catholic. I've had quite a few girlfriends from there and they were all long term relationship material.

yeah except that your kids are some ugly brown looking hapa faggot with an identity crisis when they grow up.

You do not under any circumstance want a Latina wife. Hit it and fucking quit it as fast as you can.

t. South Texan

now whos falling for memes?

so basically your last post was larp and you're just an angry r/aznmasculinity poster

Attached: hapa.jpg (970x592, 62K)

Made me look, fgt

$1,500 of 2020 cost 100gr of rice

Attached: purchasepower.jpg (250x231, 59K)

Attached: 3A5B1E5C-B55C-4234-B04E-6FA23F2A8297.jpg (1440x2269, 373K)

Is this shit really going anywhere? I’m down 100 bucks already if this doesn’t get up to 90 cents each within the next month or two I’m out

What is Vanbex?? Googled it but don’t understand connection to chainlink?

Attached: 29-ramen-forkspoon.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1200x799, 64K)

Down $100 L M A O.

Sell faggot.

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

Attached: 48204.jpg (970x980, 222K)

Chainlinkies power my sex doll