Physics has entered the field of memetics

>EM drive

I miss troll science

What's so surprising about a guy from the 17th century getting physics (completely) wrong?

Nah the paper is getting DESTROYED and will likely be retracted at some point. AIAA isn't even a very good journal.

t. autistic butthurt physicist

>sits in passenger seat of car
>push arms against the dashboard
>car rolls forwards

That's how retarded the EM drive sounds

Thank god it won't work after they do proper testing

Fuck engineers

Is it really any harder to believe than subatomic particles experiencing time differently? That sounds like bullshit to me too, yet I'm told it's not.

The difference of course being that the EM drive seems to violate a concept that stood the test of time and experiments for several centuries, and managed to pass on from classical mechanics into every modern field of physics.

With that in mind, and the serious lack of data we have it's perfectly natural to be skeptical about it.

It just shows physicists don't actually care about the objective truth they just want to feel superior regardless if its correct or not.
I'm not even meming

Banach-Tarsky paradox is a troll theorem in itself.

Nice meme

A scientist cares more about his theory being correct than what is actually correct

Wut

he's right. however the memedrive might work because the particles producing thrust are treated relativistically. i think it sounds retarded, i'm just trying to keep an open mind

science isn't about finding correct things, its about finding ways to look at things that can be used for our benefit.

isnt that engineering?

Engineering is about being an autist.

>Engineering is about being an autist.
Isn't it about sucking cock ?

Sacred cows being challenged is one of the funniest things to watch.

People that should know better are just as retarded as religion fags.

Physics isn't engineering, user.

m'lady

Why is everyone so mad? If it works doesn't it have only benefits?

>Physics brainlets

Physics is probably mostly wrong anyways, we know just enough to guess right sometimes with regards to physical observations.

Meanwhile most of the universe is supposedly made of magical dark matter that totally exists and makes all our equations balance promise guys.

PS: we have never observed dark matter, effects of dark matter.

I'm pretty sure it's judaism

Are you fucking stupid?

>PS: we have never observed dark matter, effects of dark matter.

kek, and this guy is lecturing people on the current status of physics.

>what is fitting data to a theorem

There is no experiment that validates dark matter. They can say, "probably means dark matter" but we have no actual proof other than some exotic experiments that provide vague data that could fit.

>what is fitting data to a theorem
>Theorem

If it hadn't been for that, you'd have had me. Be more subtle next time.

Butthurt physics majors would rather their incomplete theory be 100% accurate than accept reality and consider the experimental results of this device which could prove to be humanity's savior.

The memedrive doesn't threaten their theory. All they need to do is add a dark propulsion factor, and they're good to go.

i saved many threads worth at some point. just need to find them back now that troll physics are real.

ah, i heard about this butthurt
electing trump with meme magic made meme physics real as well
liberal physics on suicide watch

>geting DESTROYED
Citation needed. Nasa spaceflight forums are still discussing how it could work.

It's more like
>sits in passenger seat of car
>virtual particles pop in and out of existence constantly
>constantly through those particles in one direction before they pop out of existence again
>car rolls in the opposite direction

doesn't sound that stupid anymore huh [spoiler]well it does, but only because this retarded concept of virtual particles was established in physics, kek fucking brainlets, you needed them now deal with the consequences.