Genetically, what's needed to be considered white?

Genetically, what's needed to be considered white?

no slanted eyes and not black skin

Clearly it has nothing to do with genetics lol.

What is so good about being white? The power is in being Aryian, not white.

Hitler genocided many whites.

Significant neandertalic heritage.

Ie, Celts and Teutons.

White is recessive.

>non-european caucasians are african
ayy

shut up, nigger

Unfortunate truths

I'm Gaelic-Norman, rate me?

What groups come under non-European Caucasian?

>Blacks are more responsible drivers than whites

These people are very distant from Africans, kek.

>8490859

Wrong. Blacks drive much less than whites, which is the reason this is disproportionate.

>license revoked/never was smart enough to get license / in jail so no license

>no driving

Wala

W a l a

>French
>Spanish
>Belgian

W

A

L

A

Bullshit, those stats clearly show whites are disproportionately responsible for alcohol related crimes (and arson). That has nothing to do with time behind the wheel.

Why aren't white people doing anything about their community's rampant alcohol problems? Why is there no outcry from white leaders?

why the fuck are you putting Slavs and Italians in the same category as actual human beings

explain to me how non-european caucasians are african? does the graph even say that?

With that logic then how are blacks over representing in shit like embezzlement then?

>blacks represent one of the biggest demographics affected by unemployment
>blacks represent one of the biggest demographics with the least "owned" assets to name
>yet they are somehow performing double their population size in a crime that requires employment and ownership (both they underperform in), which fundamentally becomes less likely in achieving the more crime they do.

Them performing double their population size in Larceny makes sense but not embezzlement.

The only way this is feasible is if the chart user is posting is taking into account (but not explicitly stating) recidivism which throws the entire chart into question because now the population numbers posted don't matter because it no longer represents an accurate average.

>white and hispanic
>hispanic
>non hispanic white
>"american indian"
>"asian"
Is this table a population geneticist's nightmare?

Lactose intolerance makes you automatically nonwhite

Descendant of ancient egyptians (berbers), and some tribe in the middle east too.

What are Iranian, Turkish, Middle Eastern and Indian?

mostly arabs, arabs, arabs and indians (south asian and arab mix)

The fuck is "wala"

xD

I always wondered, are these based on tallies of crimes by race, or unique crimes by individual by race? Because these statistics dont do much good if we are lumping in multiple assaults by someone who got released from an overcrowded prison, or if we are logging double murders by an individual as two murders in the stats. Because then it seems like we have one group committing a bunch of violent crime, when it really could just be that violent people in shitty areas are able to get away with more.

affinity to black cock for both genders.

>I always wondered, are these based on tallies of crimes by race, or unique crimes by individual by race?

It's the latter, the stats and their distributions don't make sense otherwise.

>when it really could just be that violent people in shitty areas are able to get away with more.

They don't get away with more, the system just doesn't punish harder on all crimes equally.

For instance no matter how many times an individual breaks curfew or gun possession laws they are not going to serve life in prison (to my knowledge). So blacks representing triple their population averages in those stats (and everyone else have high stats period) makes perfect sense. It would be hard to justify issuing a life sentence for simply owning a gun without a license or breaking curfew with no bigger crime at play.

>white
>ewhit
>ew hit

easy

> wala
it's a Veeky Forums meme for voila

The ability to maintain civilization without tyranny and an affinity for decadence and getting cucked by savages

Why are you concerned with outdated 19th century pseudoscience

So we don't count someone who has two police records in 2013 for two distinct assaults as two counts of assaults to the tally for assaults by race? Good if so, bad if otherwise.

Not that user, but I would say propensity to *repeat* a crime is an even *stronger* indicator of essential 'criminality' than first offenses.

Let's play spot the newfag!