Just sold all my amb for binance coin

just sold all my amb for binance coin.

i liked the project, but there's no way they can develop the sensor equipment to make it work. sensors are an industyr in themselves, and i just dont think it's plausible.
it'd take more than a team of part time crypto chancers to pull it off.

plus, bnb gonna moon some point in the next month when the burn happens.

Attached: 1_lNE6-eZLx2zGljxvBKsGfg.jpg (1600x744, 374K)

It begins

buy high sell low

exactly, this wasnt moving at all. i remember seeing it move slower than a snail even with a good team. probably will pick it up once hype catches it

he sold. pump it to $3

Same desu. Mod, coss, trx and fun are 90% of my stack now. I still keep like 40 amb just incase it does some bitcoin level moon but thats only 10% of my portfolio.

I bought $5k worth of BNB today since I missed the ICX pump. Token burn, margin trading rumors, decentralized exchange in the works... Hoping for a banging pump in the next couple weeks. CZ and Co are making other exchanges look like children.

BNB is serious hot stuff right now. i am slowly moving from NEO to BNB as my base coin

i really wanted amb to work, but i know about instrumentation engineering and it's properly complex, just not something i think amb can pull off. still hope it does good for those hodling tho.

definitely. bnb could be $100+ in a couple months, maybe even a magnitude higher by mid-summer

Literally on the first part of his Wikipedia page.

Vlad is widely published author and a recognized expert in distributed embedded sensing and interactive devices, and their integration with enterprise applications using Web technologies.

Buy high, sell low. Tis the biz way.

>Mod, coss, trx and fun are 90% of my stack now.
W T F
T
F

BRAVO OP I applaud you for dumping this shit that I have been convincing these delusional AMBlets for weeks now. You have finally seen the light

Once again just a gentle DAILY fucking reminder

NO price action going on today, tomorrow, next month, next decade, NADA.

Attached: 1521234717520s.jpg (249x211, 13K)

Idk about all that man... Especially in this current market. If it can 2-3x by summer I'll be happy. $100? Maybe by EOY if we have another bull run...

i dont see $100 but $15-$20 would be a good price point given current market.
$40 EOY would be realistic

doesnt matter. maintaining instrumentation on one site in your own country needs a dedicated team of engineers; to do so on hundreds or thousands of sites across europe and beyond is an impossibility.

liek i said, i didnt enjoy selling, and i like the team but it's just not viable. time will tell i suppose, but anyne thinking of buying should know that as a project it will fail. you might be able to swing trade it tho for a profit for a while. good luck.

This thread is weird

do you have a fucking life? how many time do you f5 on biz to catch every amb thread? do you feel like you're on a mission or something? kys

what part of it dont you understad?

Obviously everyone is actually hinting that AMB is a good coin. Reverse psychology fud, very sophisticated.

>doesnt matter. maintaining instrumentation on one site in your own country needs a dedicated team of engineers; to do so on hundreds or thousands of sites across europe and beyond is an impossibility.
They're not going to do that. You misunderstand the project. Companies will maintain their own devices and run their own supply chains, merely using ambrosus as a ledger system. The devices they make will be sold to companies and other companies making devices can make their own devices that are compatible with the ambrosus system.

Ambrosus is not going to actually do anything manually themselves in the shipping process. They are merely creating a unified open ledger standard and selling some compatible tools.

Remember a few weeks ago when Biz was shitting on ICX and selling their bags?

Do the opposite of Biz

>he knows to much
>dump it

Biz is selling the next eth early again. Never change biz.