What Strain is Scientific Best Strain?

Smart people, I have heard, lurk here. Seems reasonable to assume some of them must partake.

Whenever I do, no mater what strain, always traumatic paranoid delusions, even in extremely small quantities.

Anyone similar experience has found the right type, assuming one exists.

I have heard can be very good anti stress. My work is high stress, would like to unplug and relax with a natural assist.

Thank-you smart awesome people.

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/start-exploring
archive.wweek.com/willametteweek/2014/01/29/#?page=15
cannabisdigest.ca/black-pepper-relieves-cannabis-anxiety/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just drink alcohol.

Do you take any medications?

not on any meds of any kind

I've got a better idea. Kill yourself.

Eat it instead

>I've got a better idea. Kill yourself.

DUDE DUDE

>Eat it instead
when consumed orally same results as Inhalation is induced.

Then you cant smoke pot without paranoid delusions.

Diffetences in strains is like differences in coffees. Maybe theres a little difference in composition between strains (like terpenes or cannibinoids) that make it taste different or feel a little different but as long as you are smoking a strain with high thc youll get that anxiety.

High Cbd strains are an exception in that they still make you feel high but to a way lesser extent and the cbd really helps tone down the psychedelic effects of thc. Interesting to try but a waste of money if you like getting stoned.

Lastly i think you are predisposed to "paranoid delusions" in set and setting, maybe there's a reason for your unstoppable paranoid delusions on weed.

I don't know if this is what your experiencing but when sometimes when i get stoned i am very paranoid and i feel like everybody is messing with me or making a joke of me in some way.

you probably have a predisposition to mentall illnesses OP

stop smoking weed before it makes you go full retard and you end up needing to take zyprexa to function for the rest of your life op

>Then you cant smoke pot without paranoid delusions.Diffetences in strains is like differences in coffees. Maybe theres a little difference in composition between strains (like terpenes or cannibinoids) that make it taste different or feel a little different but as long as you are smoking a strain with high thc youll get that anxiety.High Cbd strains are an exception in that they still make you feel high but to a way lesser extent and the cbd really helps tone down the psychedelic effects of thc. Interesting to try but a waste of money if you like getting stoned.Lastly i think you are predisposed to "paranoid delusions" in set and setting, maybe there's a reason for your unstoppable paranoid delusions on weed.

As a working professional in a STEM field with a lot riding on my managerial skills I am inclined to concur with your conclusion regarding my disposition towards the effect of cannabis on my mental state.

Thank-you for your insights.

Others with any pertinent statements are welcome to chime win with agreeing or dissenting opinions for consideration on the subject.

New York City Diesel

Cinderella 99

The real Genuine strains of those too! Not knockoffs or hybrids.

Oh and the real, extremely now rare...

Love Potion

Personal anecdote:
>Start smoking extremely small amounts of weed infrequently at 16 for a few months, feels normal/cool
>A few times at 18, kind of whatever, not as relaxing makes me jittery
>Go on lexapro and Xanax at 19, anxiety and depression get 10x worse because of them, stuck in shitty loop
>Smoke weed and it feels like I cant breathe
>Go off the lexapro, just Xanax and weed is amazing
>Get off Xanax because it makes you a subhuman brainlet
>Everytime I smoke after that I get paranoid/scared I can't breathe, feel like I'm not getting air, don't trust myself to eat anything except yogurt.. generally quite terrifying and unenjoyable for the first 20 minutes. I only like to be alone and can't really talk to people on it either. I went back on Xanax for a few months last year and it is just such a bad/good combo but it seems like without a downer I can't relax enough to enjoy pot.

My mom started smoking for pain relief and gave me some low THC medical strains and I still had a rough time. I vape it so the smoke doesn't make me cough.. and I have asthma so I measured my peak flow and I'm not actually unable to breathe.
It's upsetting because it really helps with my endometriosis pain, and so many people use it for anxiety.. yet it seems to amplify mine. It's not really worth it to just be stressed out and wasting time trying to calm down so I've kind of just accepted the "mental illness" explanation (even though my depression was short and my anxiety is mostly gone.) I'm talking like 1-2 hits by the way I'm not trying to get super high.
I take lots of allergy medications.

>with a lot riding on my managerial skills
> my work is high stress

Well it shouldnt follow you home and into times when you are trying to relax. See a therapist or something, when you know your stressed but cant do anything about it is a really bad place that only gets worse.

Then again i clean stuff for a minimum wage living and literarally can do whatever i want at work with nobody noticing so i really dont have work stress other than social anxiety.

Good luck

Wow, the quality of Veeky Forums is down in the shitter these days. Manchildren asking about weed... lol
>Thank-you smart awesome people.
what a fag

suck a tailpipe, nerd

Know who you are hanging with. These links might help deciding. Also depends on what you can get in your area.

leafly.com/start-exploring
archive.wweek.com/willametteweek/2014/01/29/#?page=15

>tfw only negatives for me are minor/slight nervous feeling, minor dry mouth, and very small amnesia, even in large dose or with generic/schwag/mids, all easily minimized by chill environment, water, doing fun interesting things besides just sitting, and/or friends
>positives just go up the larger dose/the danker or more concentrated bud, 5+ month cold turkey t break no withdrawl after same period of near-daily seem to indicate minimal dependence, preferred consumption edible>bong with any method>joint, been 2-3 years using but with some few-month breaks for tolerance, convenience, etc

when i started took it slow and paid attention because i heard that it was different for all and some get horrible negatives

feels good

Seth rogen ,said black pepper before smoking takes away the paranoia.

OP, some people just can't do it. I can't, I had to stop completely. It's not even about having a predisposition to mental illness. I've done a lot of LSD and am good on that.

From talking to people I think a lot more folk than admit it suffer the same paranoia. But hey, weed is cool, isn't it? So they keep quiet and carry on. Some of them then go on to suffer full-blown psychosis. If it's not for you, don't do it.

No he's right, kill yourself.

Do you feel dumber after all of this, asking for a friend

Cannabis Cup is futher than science,..

Crush up 3 black peppercorns in your teeth, noobs.
cannabisdigest.ca/black-pepper-relieves-cannabis-anxiety/
I've done it the last two times I smoked and it was great.

>Crush up 3 black peppercorns in your teeth

this sounds like total horse shit. At best placebo effect tier.

But seth rogen braahhhh

Do lsd and take a shot of absinthe, that cured all of my cannabis psychosis years ago.

I remember a post on reddit's /r/trees where a guy said he found some dusty old marijuana from the 70s and smoked it. He felt different and an intensity in other parts of his mind.

I think that by focusing on the THC content, growers are ignoring other chemicals that play a role in the effects of the drug. Medical growers are a little better at this, however.

>as long as you are smoking a strain with high thc youll get that anxiety.

Anxiety is not a given. Some people can control it better than others. Hopefully you learn to control yours.

This is the kind of beautiful scenery I could be in while high. Calm, relaxed, reading or painting.

you have unreflected memories.

there are only two ways to get rid of them haunting you, distraction sadly does not work.

• let the thoughts happen and suck you in, try to find the root cause of your delusions and take action in real life to change them, some root causes might scar you forever and keep haunting you even when you are sober, so don't do it if it's something very dark or something you can't change yourself, that shit should be handled professionally.

• stop smoking or if you can't, try to not smoke alone.

and if you don't already, WORK OUT!

u should learn how to manage stress the normal way, eg exercising, not caring too much etc. drugs are for fags

I think the weed and sometimes LSD churns up much cognitive dissonance giving some the anxiety and paranoia. This I think is a healthy thing and OP should embrace it and ride through it until it goes away. This may involve major lifestyle changes. A job, a partner, something in the famalam, who knows until you address these things? Typically the Indica is a heavy mind stone and the Sativa a body stone, or the other way around, but it's all really potent nowadays anyway.