Tfw 155 IQ

>tfw 155 IQ
>tfw not in the 110 - 140 IQ range in which you're smart enough for STEM, but not smart enough to understand the meaningless of the universe or the futility of your goals
>tfw too intelligent for STEM

>I'm too smart, that's why I'm not successful.

The NeeT creed of Veeky Forums.

>tfw 185 IQ
>tfw not in the 140 - 160 IQ range in which you're smart enough for existential nihilism, but not smart enough to understand the inherent desirability of amusement
>tfw too intelligent to be too intelligent for STEM

>understand the meaningless

I've got some bad news for you...

>155 IQ

This board is for 180 IQ +

>>tfw not in the 110 - 140 IQ range in which you're smart enough for STEM
What STEM degree is the 110 IQ though?

>too intelligent for stem
>but to intelligent to get the meme right

I got through my edgy nihilistic faze in my teens, where I thought I was a genius and had it all figured out before moving on to discover insanity as a cure to depression. I'm guessing you fags are just leagues behind my superior intellect.

>tfw 90 iq
>tfw too intelligent to be institutionalized but too dumb to be a machinist and make $14/hr

any engineering

>tfw you actually went and got a stem degree
>tfw you realize that college was pretty much you teaching yourself material and you could have just look up the curriculum and downloaded the ebooks for free
>tfw you are in debt for the rest of your life

>155 IQ

Kek, brainlets, when will they learn

>tfw 220 IQ
>tfw not in the 185-200 IQ range in which you can derive amusement from the absurd experience that is life but not smart enough to understand that the mind process transgresses all notions of time, space and awareness and is in essence itself and all, simultaneously.
>tfw too intelligent to be too intelligent to be too intelligent for STEM

No lab work? No practical experience? No networking?

No scholarships?

>Tfw 280 IQ
>Tfw intelligent enough to derive divine pleasure from merely existing, embracing the chaos of the universe, and applying your intellect to help others understand that the mind process transgresses all notions of time, space and awareness and is in essence itself and all, simultaneously, despite the futility of doing so.
>Tfw not smart enough to stop being a phone poster

>tfw 350 IQ
>tfw too intelligent to perceive the world as chaotic after being able to internalise, model and simulate all the various systems and mental models in the world and resolve all paradoxes in their various sub and metalanguage paradigms
>tfw not smart enough to deadlift

Haha you guys are soo wacky! xD quirky, intellectual humor for the win, am I right guys? what a hoot! xD

>tfw 420 IQ
>tfw too intelligent to undergo an infinite cycle of construction/deconstruction on the macro/micro in which the post-infinite flux of existence lays way to an indescribable blank slate that the knowledge of all possibility is recorded and played in tandem
>still cant get girlfriend

cant tell if this is advanced irony or an autism level attempt at ironic shitposting

>tfw 1000 IQ
>tfw too intelligent to live anymo

"stop liking what i don't like, no fun allowed"