Activated Almonds [Veeky Forums meme thread]

These are surprisingly fucking good. "Activated" is a stupid fucking word for it, but they're pretty much just waterlogged almonds. You take a jar of almonds, pour in water, and leave it overnight or over 24 hours. When you return to them, they're basically almonds with a different texture and more water, pretty fucking good. I don't know much about the supposed health benefits, nor do I care, they're just tasty. Something about enzymes or whatever? Sounds like pretentious bullshit to me.

Anyways, Veeky Forums meme thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4s6FGuaSTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pete Evans
In March 2015, Pete had the release date of his Paleo kids cookbook (Bubba Yum Yum: The Paleo Way kids cookbook) pushed back after health experts warned of the serious health dangers the book contained. Pete claimed his book was “a treasure trove of nutritional information and nourishing Paleo recipes that are guaranteed to put you and your little one on the path to optimum health”. Evans showed parents how to make a DIY bone broth baby formula, which included ingredients like chicken liver, oils and a probiotic supplement.

Sounds pretty based.
At least it's not like that poor vegan doggo.

>Vegan doggo

Jesus Christ, post it, aren't doggers strictly carnivores? A vegan dog is like force feeding paper and shit to a human.

Is the pupper okay now at least?

>u raff u ruse thread xD
Keep this garbage in /b/.

Cats are strictly carnivorous. Doggers lean more toward carnivorous, but enjoy a more well rounded diet now and again. Still, any piece of shit that would try to force their hipster lifestyle on an animal should be launched into the fucking sun.

This isn't it but look at this hungry pup.

I wonder what these people would do if you asked them if they gave their dog a choice. Hell I just want to see a "vegan" dog be presented with a chicken breast, and whatever vegan dog food is made from.

Watch that poor thing rip the shit out of that chicken.

I'm not sure.
I wouldn't be surprised if they also fed it doggy estrogen so he could become the doggy trigendered demisexual it always dreamt of being.

I like mcchickens. I honestly think they're the best fast food sandwich, at least for the price. The next would probably be Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich bit those cost way more.

>#triggered

"Sprouted" would be a more appropriate word.
Honestly, that whole picture is pretty fucking dumb because it all hinges on big scary words people don't know, and not knowing how commas work.
>HURR A HOMEMADE COCONUT!!!
Homemade refers to the fucking muffin, this will never not make me furious.

IF HE JUST SAID SOAKED ALMONDS LIKE A NORMAL PERSON THIS WOULDNT HAVE BECOME A MEME FFS

"Maggie Menu

On the menu for Maggie tonight is puréed sweet potato, puréed brown rice, sprouted organic tofu, chia seeds, and digestive enzymes. Does she look excited? She is!"

youtube.com/watch?v=g4s6FGuaSTI

I fucking hate vegans oh my god

Exactly, he could have said home grown or some shit, not like some weird cult slang bs like a fucking weirdo

No, not home grown, because it probably wasn't home grown coconut, it was clearly one of several ingredients for a muffin.

None of this makes him any less of a pretentious faggot, but the confusion is irritating.

Holy shit, that's the most depressed looking dog I've seen since those sad animal charity commercials with Sarah McLaughlin. Fucking vegans.

That poor doggo :(
I'd buy him some delicious steaks just to see his tail wag once.

*her
Gotta watch those pronouns.

>Does she look excited?

My fucking heart man, that poor poor doggo.

Dogs don't want pureed anything, they want to rip meat from bones. Fuck these people and fuck vegans.

it's funny you dumb faggot, most of the people laughing at the homemade coconut thing knew he was referring to the muffin and didn't acknowledge it because it makes for better banter.

christ when you make these kinds of corrections to people's jokes you just out yourself as an autist. stop

*it

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

*xhe

it's not ironic and it's not shiposting.

GET AN INDEPENDENT BRAIN YOU HUSK

"Maggie" is only five years old. A dog should not look that haggard and hoary at only five years.

Vegans are literally mentally ill.

>nutritionists and dieticians warn people that the diet will lead to severe malnutrition in children during the point in their lives where their brains and bodies are forming, leading to potential long term health risks
But hey at least he eats meat, and that makes him not as bad as a person who feeds their dog poorly amirite?
I get disliking preachy vegans but this is another fucking level.

meme??>?/

*Ze

Watch your priveledge

I thought dogs were obligate carnivores

holy shit isn't she the one that eats like 14 pounds of lettuce a day along with a bunch of banana peels?

>Just screaming
every time

There's some plant based foods they can eat with ease. They just can't subside on it alone.

subsist

I could gladly live off of sausages and Milkybars if it wouldn't kill me.

I'm pretty sure this is the guy who wrote some fucking hysterical reviews for the shittiest Sims expansions for PC Gamer.

Wouldn't soaking almonds get rid of all that precious salt that's on them?

[angry screeching]

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUU

I know my dog used to eat crabgrass sometimes

I hope that it fucking dies a horrible, disgusting death, one that involves it brutally tortured and subjected to the worst mental traumas before being shot in the head like the fucking shitstain it is.

The owner I mean. I hope the dogger is in a better place now.

Holy shit

this will always be my favorite.

How does somebody even manage to be this stupid

what the fuck

My dad did that on Christmas this year

haha i hope your not your mom's husband's son

Veeky Forums has plenty of idiots, take everything you hear with a grain of salt

Someone post that Korean done thing that turns out to be pizza or something.

holy fuck do you have any more of these

I had no idea that a board could be so unknowledgeable about its subject

that was a lie

at least when you've eaten paper your shits itself clean in the end

Sorry, no, it is a working project

I do have more dumb posts tho i think you might like

this is my fav

Anyone have the subway footfag screencap from a couple months ago?

DID YOU JUST ASSUME ITS SPECIES YOU SHITLORD?!

oh my fuck

I see you are using a stale joke

pls refrain from that in the future

contributing

I would literally give up my next year's worth of wages for video footage of the look on his face and the first words to come out of his mouth when he saw what happened.

Sprouted almonds are delicious. Enjoy, OP

Holy shit that perfect circle in the ceiling

>yard of feta
Killing me for years

Link? Sounds like a good read.

trumpfamilydinner.jpg

truf

U suk cox.

ive unironically had that, it was pretty good.

why would that be bad?
it's just a play on generic cylindrically shaped vegetable with cheese and bacon

I dont get it

>eating that
>the ham falls off

Being at my sisters house for thanksgiving was fun. We tried to make her dog eat vegetables by stuffing green beans full of cooked turkey liver.
Little shit ate around the bean to get to the liver.

>Evans is also opposed to fluoridation of drinking water, believing it to be a Government covert mind-control tactic and has stated that he believes sunscreen to be poisonous and made out of snakes.

>dance cuck
ha.

holy fuck
I want more of his reviews

dank a f

For some reason, my dog loves mushrooms. Like he gets excited whenever we're making meat, but he fucking VIBRATES with excitement when the mushrooms come out. We usually give him a few pieces, is that bad?

I don't know about mushrooms specifically, but I think it's perfectly normal when dogs also like non-meat stuff.
Just dont give them chocolate or things with too much spice.
Our dog always got leftover noodles if we had some, but with a bit of dogfood as sauce.

And she loved all kinds of random stuff.
>raw zucchini
>pickled olives with loads of garlic
>all kinds of cheese
>yoghurt (she loved "cleaning" the cups before we threw them out)
>lentils (bad idea. dogfarts are worst farts)
>ice cream (she didn't understand why she was cold from the inside, but kept eating)
>all kinds of fruit
>sweets

The best activated almond tip i have is to use a tight fitting lid, One time I use a loose lid and I'm still finding the fucking things around my house to this day

9/4 spoon

bit too edgy

garlic is legit poisonous for dogs if they eat enough

just saying

>making soup one time and talking to a friend through skype
>well, it was ramen but whatever
>accidentally cut way too much carrot (an entire carrot for a single bowl), send a picture
>Friend keks
>cut some onions and add some spice, come up with a plan
>send him a picture of the brown sugar and act as if I'm going to add it
>then I go for the sprinkles
>and tartar powder
>friend is screaming for me to stop
I didn't add them but the carroty soup was pretty good

>bone broth
christ, i hate this. it's STOCK you idiots, just call it stock!

One of my dogs is like this too. She will eat literally anything remotely edible. I say "eat" but what I mean is "inhale"

She ate an entire giant carrot once and she'll eat any fruit or veggie. She also ate a bag of sprinkles over the holidays. Used to eat my underwear.

Both the dogs are on a raw diet and get a nice portion of raw chicken/turkey necks and ground meat twice daily. One is 11 and the raw food really improved his health, has a nice shiny coat etc. However for the two year old food vacuum it's never enough.

Pic related it's the beast

best part is his review of the IKEA pack

post scan pls