Getting deleted for no reason every day

At this point it's no secret to anybody just WHAT is going on with these threads, but I'm telling you right now: regardless of whether the original OP returns or not, I'm gonna create this thread without any fear of being deleted or even banned for someone's butthurt or pms.

Proper disc fries. Ridiculous and just right!

Mmm!

Any rare Jacks?

Made some deep fried calamari rings yesterday with fries, coleslaw and guacamole to it. Been craving those greasy calamari rings for a while now, certainly lived up to it

Double McFish for me.

Looks fucking amazing. How did you make the rings?

I still have a huge pack of calamari tubes in my freezer, so I defrosted some of those, cut them in rings and made a batter to coat them. I'm on my phone currently so I don't have the link here, but any recipe for that should work

Nobody's gonna pick up your copycat meme you fucking retard. That's not how it works. Pathetic loser.

Was thinking the same thing about these threads

I've seen him post his "McFish" before.
It's not fucking funny and reminds me of that "Double Quarter Pounder with cheese and Hot fries" faggot.

foodie detected

also very likely a bottom feeding faggot

>potatoes unevenly cut
>potatoes unevenly cooked
>retarded man-child posts shit food daily
>cries when his shit threads get deleted

Have you considered suicide?

saved this screenshot just to prove you wrong on claims of being deleted

Poached white onion and 3 toasts with butter and garlic. White and balanced!

WTF hahaha

wow congrats you finally learned how to bump your shit thread before it falls off the board

It's very evenly cut and it's definitely evenly cooked since it was DEEP-FRIED FFS!

No need for aggression anons, I understand you try to play aristocrats here, even though you don't tend to show your food - as if in shame.

BTW Trump's not gonna do shit about the wall, ICYWW.

Archived != not deleted.

Trump is going to send you back Pablo, you chili chokin pepper belly.

Those fries are absolutely 100% not evenly cooked. Food is to be eaten, not taken pictures of. The only time you should take pictures of it is if you are giving step by step instructions of the cooking process. Showing only the finished product serves no purpose. Also, your food is trash every time. Your cooking abilities are below mediocre for a meth head in a flyover trailer park. Instead of delusionally shitposting about how great your food is, why don't you try lurking and actually trying to learn something? You want to know why everyone always insults your food and your threads get deleted? Because you think you have nothing more to learn, so your cooking never gets better. You are the equivalent of a kindergarten education in cooking and think you're ready to be a Michelin star chef. You will never get better until you admit what we already know; you can't cook for shit.

>double mcfish
>double

Dude....that's a lotta McFish
And lemon cheese?

You're being too cruel to Op dude. It's not his fault he was raised in a poor abusive environment. Besides, it's easy to say "da food is shit" but try actually posting yours and not being a dodging cunt about it.

Also I'm sure he knows his limits and works hard to push them everyday. Obviously, there's not gonna be a noticeable improvement in like a week or two.

Also wtf do you even mean not evenly cooked? Like what does this actually mean?

I'm not being too cruel. Every thread is "look at my incredibly awesome food" and it's always shit. Some of the potatoes are burnt because they are cut at drastically different thicknesses. Some are super crispy while others are barely golden. Again, I feel no need to post pics of food. I'm not some asshole who needs the validation of neets and weebs.

2 all meat paddies, special sauce, lemon cheese and it's all on a sesame seed bun!

>all meat patties
>lemon cheese

>lemon cheese
What did they mean by this?

I guarantee you all of them tasted delicious. Sure, the thickness is different, but I don't have some $$$ apparati with which to do it "like in McD". Furthermore, I don't even KNOW what weeb means.

And again, if you don't want to contribute - that's fine, but don't hide your cowardice underneath being some cold "manly" cook who "doesn't need" approval, as if not even human by nature.

>some $$$ apparati
A knife and chopping skills?

Also, there's nothing manly about not desperately seeking the validation of others. this is a cooking board and there is no reason for some lazy NEET who can't cook to be showing off his cooking fails everyday.

> there's nothing manly about not desperately seeking the validation of others
Exactly my point. You're just trying to overcompensate for your personal failures. Don't take it out in this thread.

>not knowing what lemon cheese is

My personal failures are my own. I am not ashamed of them, yet at the same time I certainly won't post pics of them on the internet and act like they are something to be proud of, which is exactly what you are doing with this thread.

Do these videos still exist?

You're evading responsibility and you know this. If you really were all about improving your skills and such, you post literally everything you've made so that people can give you objective criticism and you can legitimately get better. But clearly you're just not mature enough to be resilient enough - let alone antifragile.
What Op goes through every day is commendable. And he doesn't stop.

It's cause the Veeky Forums mod and janitor are ultra sensitive.
I've been banned for criticizing greek food.

Well I just hope you don't like retro vidya then... Or at least discussing it.

Naw dude, I'm just not an instafaggot who thinks the whole world cares about what I cook, like you are. There is a reason your threads are deleted constantly. It's because your food is complete shit. If I couldn't cook for shit, like you, I would be in here telling you how awesome your food looks. But I'm not, because I can cook, and I can easily see when someone can't cook, like you. No matter what you say, it doesn't change the reality that you can't cook for shit. You even fuck up french fries. Literally the only thing you cooked on that plate, and you fucked it up, just like you fuck up every single thing you post on this board. I'm not some faggot who would come in here and compare your cooking to a world famous chef. If someone cooks better than me, I try to learn from them. If someone cooks better than you, you pretend like they don't. And that's why your food will always be worthless piles of shit. You can't get better if you don't admit to yourself that you still have a lot to learn. Enjoy eating your daily garbage.

Seriously though, what kind of fucking retard can't even make one potato worth of French fries without fucking it up? I mean, other than you...