Breakfast

Rate my Ramen, Veeky Forums

Guys guys, I have a theory.
Ramenguy is the "you have to eat all the eggs" guy, these are just pictures from the past. He started to put more and more eggs in his meal until his bowl of ramen was just a bowl of eggs.

Egg turned out great

How are your yolks so orange? What kind of eggs do you buy?

Eggs from farmers in markets and stuff. Street-side chicken farmers' eggs are good too. You know those are about as natural as it gets, as the 80 year old country women don't know about or could afford chicken hormones or whatever they use to grow egg chickens. The egg shells look very reddish-brown on the outside too and they're quite heavy, heavier than normal white eggs from the supermarket. They're quite tastier too.

Exactly how fucking fat are you?

>tfw so used to childrens meals you don't know what a real one looks like anymore

That looks like a -10/10

Noodles look terrible, raw oninos, nice looking egg. nice and oily broth. Would taste.

>instant noodles
>real food

Sure thing fatty weeb virgin

Golden yolk eggs. The kind with extra vitamin d. You can tell that's what it is because he had trouble peeling them.

is all lies.

i dont understand how you manage to make your meal look so unappetizing every time

its like your trying to make it look like shit

Move the fuck out of the way, rate my ramen now. OP is a pleb ass bitch wanna bee... or maybe a wallabee if he's from austria lmfao fucking idiot.

Grade A++
U shoulbe really proud it :)

Dry as fuck chicken/10
Would not even feed to a dog.

Fuck off op

Same fag as fuck m8

If I find out that final fantasy caused all of this, I'm killing every last one of you.

I wouldn't post pics of ramen. It's fucking ramen. Instant noodles are not something to be proud of. I also wouldn't say "good job" to someone because they can cook an eatable bowl of instant fucking noodles. I will make fun of people for posting pics of themselves fucking up one of the easiest dishes imaginable tho.

you obviously have never made ramen, you have to use bones and spices and shit, things probably foreign to you.