ICX volume up 1 billion KRW in the last two hours

ICX volume up 1 billion KRW in the last two hours

It's happening

Attached: ICX.png (637x426, 181K)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1521688636070.gif (500x409, 2.84M)

not even live yet at real bithumb and upbit but both confirmed.

its only on new bithumbpro right now with no liquidity

its 20 cents lower on bithumbpro than binance, go google it.Its over, once westerners see that korea doesnt care, one of the biggest dumps ever incoming.Even eos is up more.

Attached: icxed.jpg (1194x908, 123K)

>t.brainlet who doesnt know what this exchange launched a day ago with zero volume.

and even on that meme thing we are #1 volume right fucking now.

you fucking autist bithumb pro is a 0 volume exchange and a third party company different from bithumb, they just share the name. They had 130,000 usd in 24hr volume lmfao

You know what's incoming...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 00.02.43.png (1319x702, 147K)

less volume means it should be way easier to rise the price, if every korean wants it.Even more damning evidence.Korea dont care.

and the volume on icx on bithumb is 7,000,000,000 krw, which is 6,500,000.00 US Dollars.7 Million dollars of volume is bad?

you are such a fucking retard, it's baffling. put your safety helmet back on and keep taking your meds.

care to address my factual information?

>
>care to address my factual information?
Bitthumb pro is not thr same as reg bitthumb dumbfuck. The volume when it drop on BITTHUMB and upbit will be off the fuckin charts.

bithumbpro is currently the 2nd highest volume icx exchange.A huge sample size.Its currently 6 cents lower than binance.Surely the first day on a korean exchange people should be going crazy trying to buy it?Being the 2nd highest volume icx exchange.Fact is nobody is.

Just the way you write proves you're a fucking dunce.

again no answer to facts.I shall take this as you waving the white flag, I accept your surrender.

See you when ICX is $20 by June.

wasnt icx also supposed to be 25 dollars by the end of jan?You are getting played again.This all boils down to the fact that the koreans dont care, western fomo kids will dump just like last time when they realise there is healthy volume in korea, and nobody cares.Do you want to be stuck holding bags again?

I've been in since ICO.

kek that's like $1mil/100btc

then you could have cashed out 350% higher.Dont make the same mistake twice.

Screencapped this to remind you

What is it about icx that brings out such salt in people? Yes it’s not big in korea yet, it’s only just accessible on an exchange. Very bullish news released, a solid team in a sea of shit coins and actual evidence of partnerships. Cool the fuck down and stop fudding, we get it - you wanted to buy at 18k sats. Too bad, I sold around 80k, rebought at 24-27k. It might not blow up in Korea yet, but come the next bullmarket - they’ll do it for us. In kimchi I trust. Now Fuck off.

you are not just trying to scam me though, right?

Post proof you larper. I too sold at 80-90k but I rebought at 50k :(.

People FUD’ing just to troll at this point honestly. They already have a real use case with real Korean partnerships, but the Koreans don’t care about that? Ok. Right.