Are ALL facts actually untrue?

Could scientific method or experimentation cause a coincidence? If so all facts may be void and coincidence theory could be a theory of everything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KThlYHfIVa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what do you mean desu senpai?

If scientific method/experimentation can cause a relative coincidence. I believe it can but not universally.

i do believe that does happen in experiments if you mean a false positive. or something insignificantly significant.

Define your terms more clearly. What do you mean by a coincidence in this context, and what makes it relative versus some other type?

Facts are the tiniest and most inane bits of Information, asking if they can be true or untrue is like asking if you can or cannot play Chopin on a bone flute.

excuse me?

excuse me?

What chemicals in the brain? They stick a needle in your arm, draw blood, and suddenly they jump to all sorts of conclusions

I see this image a lot but what point is Mickey Mouse even trying to make?

Methamphetamine says

Derive any fact and I will argue it away

???

You mean that theory and experiments just happen to confirm each other coincidentially but in "reality" its not true? In that case newtonian physics would be an example of that

Let's debate a fact

youtube.com/watch?v=KThlYHfIVa8

>don't trust your chemicals!
>ironic amIrite xD you are trusting them
>you are right! I was wrong! I'm le BTFO'd
Nope. This comic is spammed by pseudointelectuals who think this is an actual argument. If any, Donald is right.

In the movie toy story , buzz light year flies around the room with his eyes closed because of what?

>Are ALL facts actually untrue?

You are dumb.

Fact.

True Fact.

Who is the epistemologist who had the most impact on the current field?

If something happens in sequence with something else happening, it is irrelevant unless; someone had an idea beforehand that said thing happening might cause other said thing happening. This shows evidence that an idea beforehand can cause a coincidence.

I'll rephrase. The relative observation being the observation in nature that provoked scientific method (see my image) and experimentation. Scientific method/experimentation will cause the relative observation again.

(You) #
(You) #
It is an applicable theory of everything and it can't be disproven.

>he doesn't know nihilism is self-defeating

mick is just parroting C.S lewis on the absurdity of atheism,it's not all that relevant here.

>It is an applicable theory of everything and it can't be disproven.

These are bad qualities by the methods own models.

No there isnt