Where do calories go when I lose weight?

Where do calories go when I lose weight?

Gone by using them as energy for your body's organs in order to function well

Anyway, i hope you lose weight and get to your ideal body, brah!
We're all gonna make it

t.Veeky Forums

The energy is stored as FAT in your body. When you lose weight, energy is transformed from fat to work.

Maybe you can use Einsteins equation which states the relation between mass and energy.

E=mc^2

lol

Lol fatties.

Fucking kek.

Roughly the energy of an atomic bomb is roughly equivalent to 1g.

In your pee and poo. When you do some sport, you will use the oil and the water there is in your body, and after extracted the right proteines, they will go in you rectum.

Fun fact: Most of the weight you lose is exhaled as carbon dioxide.

they're transformed into kinetic energy and heat.

It turns into heat, thats why you get hot when you work out.

energy cannot be created or destroyed, only change location.

the calories will teleport into a nearby person who's currently not being active, this is the reason some people gain weight even if they drink diet coke

Energy is not stored as fat. At least directly.
There's a very energetic molecule called ADP (Or very similar) which is the real holder of that energy. Muscles doesn't burn fat or sugar, they burn ADP which turns out into lactic acid.
The fat on your body is a temporal pile of garbage which serves as a heat insulator. A small percent of all that garbage is transformable into energy. Fat has other uses in the body.

God takes it and gives it back whenever you eat.

>not understanding biochemistry

I assume you're talking about ATP, which is the general-use energy molecule for every cell in your body. It stands for Adenosine Triphosphate. That triphosphate in there is where the energy is: it give the molecule a dogs-in-the-bathtub situation where the last phosphate it energetic and tries to come off the rest of the molecule. Cells exploit that by using ATP as an energy source. Every time a cell wants to do something, whether it's a muscle contracting or a membrane channel pumping an ion, it takes the energy from an ATP molecule. Afterwards, you get Adenosine Diphosphate (the ADP you speak of) and the now lonely phosphate molecule that broke off. They are reattached in the mirochondria, where caloric molecules like fat and sugar aee broken down and used in a complex system of proteins (called the elctron transport chain) to reunite ADP with its phosphate.

>giving a troll a (You)

heat, sweat, urine, feces

>Energy is not stored as fat
Yes it is
>There's a very energetic molecule called ADP (Or very similar)
It's called ATP
>Muscles doesn't burn fat or sugar
Yes they do, fats and sugars are broken down to provide energy for ATP production
>they burn ADP which turns out into lactic acid
ATP* which then becomes ADP, lactic acid fermentation is a completely different process
>Fat has other uses in the body.
Correct

into the air which goes into the clouds with creates rain which causes plants to grow that feed the bottom of the food chain

wala

The energy turns into heat and motion

The matter is mostly breathed out

Fat is mostly composed out of carbon and hydrogen. To gain energy, you body oxidates these chemical bonds into water and CO_2.
Some of it goes into your poop. But I would guess the bigger part goes into your breath.
When you exhale, than your breath contains huge amounts of CO2 and aqueous vapor .

"voila" you intelligent faggot

Yep. Fat is released as CO2, though the water it produces is not much compared to the CO2. A kilo of fat burned will only make ~680 g of water, compared to ~3140 g of CO2. What's more, this is released as a gas, so it's a massive volume compared to that water. Instead, the water is used as a meager supplement to your body's water supply- though you certainly used more water getting rid of the fat than you got out of it.

How does 1kg of fat become ~4kg of water and CO2?

Holy crap this thread is full of retards.
When you lose weight, your body breaks the fat into water and CO2.
Most of this leaves by breathing.
Some sweating and pissing, but mostly breathing.
Shit is merely the stuff that failed to fatten you, you don't lose weight that way.

this

Because you add Oxygen
2H->H_2O
C->CO_2

Work is done by picking weights up, thus energy is transferred.

>Shit is merely the stuff that failed to fatten you, you don't lose weight that way.

Then how come after I take a dump, I weigh less?

It's "viola" you dumb heterosexual.

having a lump up your ass =/= being fat
being a faggot you should know that

He was asking about calories, not fat, you dumb fat cunt.

>energy cannot be created or destroyed, only change location.
>
>the calories will teleport into a nearby person who's currently not being active, this is the reason some people gain weight even if they drink diet coke

This is severely underrated as an answer

>I'm not fat, I have calories
classic amerifat

Meant to quote
Fucking phone

>confusing a kind of matter for a unit of energy

Sasuga, user-kun

>Sasuga, user-kun

the sound of saying "sure, I'm a cunt" while having a mouth full of a doughnut

Don't be mad because you're a brainlet.