OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Pasta sallad with tomato, aioli, avocado, black beans and moose sausage.

Probably some yogurt. That meat done-ness looks great. I'd gladly strangle you with some piano cord till you died for that. I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Venison with potatoes

Is this the most patrician Veeky Forums meme?

Hamburgers, homemade

Half of a cold ultimate bacon cheeseburger from jack in the box that I got for free

Did you find it or something?

I used a buy-one-get-one-free coupon yesterday
I couldn't stomach eating two at once so I put the remaining one in the fridge
I really don't want to even eat it but I don't wanna waste it

for me, it's mcchicken take out

Sauted red onion, mushrooms, garlic and peas, with white rice.

Tried a local pizza place.
>waitress comes to table visibly stoned
>doesn't recommend anything on the menu but gives us advice on dreads
>she's the only person with dreads in the building
>owner brings pizza to the table beside us and addresses his customers as "my dudes"

Pizza was delicious, will be returning

Pic related, thin crust pizza with Italian sausage, banana peppers, and green olives

that looks incredibly oily

Yeah it's like it's a pizza or something

Is this bait?

+ BK fries
+ whopper

- BK nuggers

I like you're wallpaper btw

Enjoy the raw meat, retard

You must be new here

>implying pizza is supposed to be dripping with grease
Use proper cheese.

>implying OP cooked that and the pic hasn't been posted dozens of times in the past

>implying a pizza that's fresh out of the oven shouldn't have any visible amount of grease on it

You must be retarded, my dude

And there it is.

spotted the american

>Pidgin
A local police force is on the way, please don't leave your home.

Thanks

Sorry to tell you burger, but no. It's not supposed to be dripping in grease. That is the result of copious amounts of artificial, so called analogue cheese. I'm sorry to hear that you've never had good food with real ingredients and wouldn't know it if it hit you in the face.

Hey you accidentally got the buffet table garnish on your plate
Easy mistake

i did okay.

This is a google image, but basically this.
A few toasted corn tortillas and chicken "broth" (bouillon and water), not pictured.

Very nice. Do you have a recipe for the soup base?

>artificial
That's a weird way of saying "mozzarella." Also sausage trends to be fatty AF, so of course it's going to be greasy.

You've never been to Italy, I can tell. Cheese has oils and is fatty, this is how grease is made you idiot

My mothers are leaving town soon. What should I cook while they are away? I was thinking on a duck breast with some veg.

This unfortunately. Don't get me wrong, I like to drink and play ski ball, but I'm not at all excited about the food. Any suggestions for what to eat? I've never eaten here before.

>mothers

Bad mistype. I'd recommend something more easy to cook though if it's your first time.

>uncooked meat

cringe

Sounds good, bake some potato wedges with that.

Not a mistype. I have two mothers.

>I have two mothers

that's impossible. only one person gave birth to you. that person is your mother. the other person is your mother's partner

Shut up. I have two.

Sounds like Austin, TX. And are those canned mushrooms?

Were you adopted by lesbian moms or is your father a hyper chad?

>more than one person gave birth to me

basic medical science disagrees with you. one person gave birth to you, and that singular person is your mother. Nobody else has any claim whatsoever to call themselves your mother. Someone else could pretend to be your mother, or even be legally declared your foster mother. But no one else will ever ACTUALLY be your mother.

do you always argue semantics over common usage definitions or do you save it just for shitposting

well if you think those are the only two options...

Sure thing, europoor. Tell me, what kind of "proper" cheese should I be using that doesn't appear greasy when it melts?

Nah this is Thunder Bay, ON. Also no mushrooms on the pizza. It was sausage, green olives, and banana peppers.

Braised some bone in country ribs that were on sale. Made twice baked potatoes and zucchini/summer squash to go with it.

>you sound like an insufferable faggot. fucking bongs.

your zucchini and squash are not fried
this is unacceptable

I will not touch either one unless its fried, they are inedible

the meat is good though but you need to fix that squash shit right away

so basically you're just making the torillas go down more easily huh?

> wtf, and they call potato chips junk food with empty calories

> this shit might as well be plastic

Kinda hitting a massive despression, all the effort I could muster up tonight. (none of this is warm)

Fuck im depressed having to look at this

Ive never once hidden a post on Veeky Forums. Congrats.

Had an extra plate after a dinner party.

I'm working on some pollo guisado. Fucking chicken was all water so now I have way too much liquid.

>tfw went to the grocery store and got all the ingredients for the Ramsay duck with gooseberry sauce video
>go to the meat department
>no goose breast
>go to another grocery store
>no goose breast
>go to international market ran and staffed by chinese people
>no goose breast
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I made up a burger to get rid of some ground beef that was getting close to throw-out time. Made it with my usual seasoning, but this time minced up a small habanero and threw it in there. Was phenomenal.

I fucking hate waitresses with dreads, because they always smell like fucking death. Did she smell awful? My favorite bar had a waitress for a while who had dreads. She seriously smelled like she didn't shower for three months.

Pan seared salmon with lemon
Steamed, mixed vegetables; jalapeno, bell, green bean, carrot
Calrose rice with seasoned rice vinegar

Got a new rice cooker to play with this week. Gonna play with the timed function so I can come home to some cooked rice, and maybe try some soups and stews just to dick around and get a feel for it.

>chicken was all water

That's 'murican corporate freedom for you. Congratulations, you paid the same price per pound for 10% water and chemicals as meat. Welcome to the land of shove it up the individuals' ass in the name of freedom.

Go to the fanciest grocery store in your area and ask them to special-order some for you if you can't find it.

She didn't stink like BO, but she did smell kinda musty like laundry that sat in the washer too long after running a cycle.

broccoli carrot lettuce heirloom tomato salad made with tendies and olive garden Italian dressing

>Dinner, Veeky Forums, you?

Had a coupon for some Jennie-O turkey, bought a frozen turkey breast. Bake in bag... slit the bag a few times, into the oven, wait 1 hr and 40 min... temp is good, take it out, rest it, make mashed potatoes and some salty gravy that came with the frozen turkey... added butter and water from the potatoes, that helped...

Actually rather tasty.

Yeah im gonna invite myself over if you dont mind, user

A pre dinner, maybe gonna have some fish later on

what's that stuff on the potato?

Smoked cod with lemon juice, rosemary, black pepper, balsamic vinegar and a side of spinach.

Haven't gotten that far yet... probably leftover porkolt and spaetzle with some greens.

That's decent. Carpaccio of beef is not that easy. A bit of advice though: Slice the beef a little more thin and add a bit of parmesan.

To the rocket leaves I mean, not the beef.

neat, were you adopted?

good attempt but it really ended up just looking like slop. presentation 6/10

did some weird stuffed and twice baked potatoes from a cookbook a friend got me for christmas. Alot of work but will probably try again.

I have chicken breast dethawing in the sink but I honestly don't know what to make.

I'm shit and not creative so really its either going to be stir fry or chicken clubs. Checking online just seems to give everyones version of pasta+chicken+sauce so I don't really know what to do.

Never thought about doing it vertically. Looks p good

yea, was skimming thru the book and saw that and knew I had to try it. 1st time I tried 2 weeks ago I completely screwed the pooch. Ended up just eating mashed taters and creamed veggies that night.

WHAT'S THAT STUFF ON THE FUCKING POTATOE?

red thai curry with shrimp and broccoli. i'm cheap but it tastes alright.

Are those frozen Shrimp?

What is this? Rare beef and a baked potato with sour cream and arugula? Looks fucking delicious, even if it is a meme. Can someone help identify what this is if I am wrong?

>dethawing

well you should probably stop freezing them if you want to eat them or else they are going to taste awful and have the shittiest possible texture

I had some leftover rice from yesterday, panfried it with mushrooms, corn, garlic, a bit of cheese, pepper, red pepper flakes. Bretty gud.

you bet!

I made a big pot of chili. It's great.

Kale with lemon juice, leftover red cabbage and carrot slaw, shredded squid, and a few dirty martinis.

Porterhouse seasoned with salt, pepper and chilli flakes.

Slaw of red cabbage, scallions, bell pepper, cucumber, cilantro, whole egg mayo, fresh lemon juice and harissa

Chickenbreast sliced, marinated in oil chiliflakes pepper salt and crushed garlick, fried until juicy and crisp with rice, which had cardamon pods and cumin.
Stuff that i dont have a picture of:
Salad, cucumber with balsamico oliveoil dressing and beans in the same thr same dressing just added some garlic slices for flavour