What is the most laughable degree in the scientific community?

What is the most laughable degree in the scientific community?

360°
It's basically 0°

kek

You think this is funny you cheeky cunt?

In Veeky Forums? CS
In the real world? Everything with Environmental

Zoology. People laugh at me but I like my animals so go fuck yourself, Kevin

Yours

Not even scientist tbqh senpai

Women's Studies

>implying Women's Studies is a science

in my uni we have environmental studies and its cousin, sustainable development, the ultimate SJW science degree.

horse sciences. yes, you can study it at a university

Why the hell did they name it "science"?

STOP RAPING ME!

Anything is a science when they want people to pay tuition for it

Env studies at least should have introductory courses in chemistry, physics, math, statistics, climatology, biology, geology, economics... But by nature it's an ocean wide field but one foot deep. Can't go deep into all the related fields.

>tbqh senpai

What a fag

Euthanize yourself

on Veeky Forums they say it's CS, but in real life, it's pure mathematics.

you're doing an undergrad? great, you'll realize by your last semester how useless it is of a degree/skill if you're only doing undergrad

you're doing a phd? you might know a lot about some arbitrary thing, but no one cares and you're thesis will most likely never be seen nor ever help anyone in life

Hey there EK, how you doing?

creationism PhD

tfw you come to realise this after your third year

THIS
Environmental science is an unhireable degree for simpering limpwrist cowards. Almost all earth science, except prospect-focused geology, are good for low-test makework jobs and nothing else. If you pretend to take science seriously and you decided on environmental sci, be fucking ashamed.

you could always sell your soul as an actuary though.

It's a textbook example of the bitch-out degree: a smattering of 100-300 level class but rarely anything comprehensive. It's a magnet for noncommital "le smart but lazy" students who watched too much Bill Nye as a kid. You might as well just mow lawns if you like working outside so much, just don't say you're a scientist. You're not.