Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

I would be projectile vomiting pure stomach acid if I ate this.

>pickled jalapenos

>implying there's no flaws in burnt cake pizza

Your mother conceived.

Holy shit dude. Was that your gram's recipe for cherry pie and you substituted tomatos and jalepenos?

Sauce in your mustache man!

I'm not eating it.

I'm actually kinda curious how a 'go 'za would taste as a yuro. I'm assuming like lasagna without the pasta. Either way, I think it might be good if a bit overpowering.

It looks like a prop from Hellraiser.

Raw canned tomatoes with nasty canned halapeƱos.

Not eatin' that stuff

Could really use some anchovies.

needs must
needs must

It's not what you think. It's not a cheese sauce in there, it's pound or two of mozzarella with 'toppings' near the surface, then tomato sauce over the top. Ever had raclette or baked brie/vacherin? It's like that but blander

>I'm actually kinda curious how a 'go 'za would taste
It's a buttery brioche kind of crust. The cheese is rich, because it's full fat, not skim milk cheese, and the sauce is on top, just enough. A good_traditional_ chicago pizza pie should and will have italian sausage crumbled on top of the sauce, which will cook in a high heat oven, releasing the pork fat juices and fennel, oregano, garlic and other herbal flavor down into the cheese and sauce. The strongest cheese is on top, the parm is grated fresh. A Chicago deep dish pizza is pretty much nothing like pizza, and more like a casserole like you said, lasagna minus the pasta sheets, but with the crust, it's like getting your garlic bread in each bite too. It's a lot like mozzarella sticks, oozing cheese, if you've had those.

This. You don't get these outside of the U.S. and Amerifats argue about them continually. As a Brit it just makes me want to try one to see what the fuss is about.

All we have is actual Italian style pizza or commercial U.S. pan style like Dominos or Pizza Hut.

Nice tomatosauce pie.

that looks simpler and better

>Deep dish

It looks like a nigger stole most of the cheese and toppings

His mom sucks nigger cock, so shit happens.

It's tomato soup in a burnt bread bowl

Not deep enough

The picture was taken with an iCuck phone so you already know OP has pleb taste

Please, no meat touching ma'am

Android is for niggers and europoors. This is an indisputable fact. Look up one of those maps that show the locations of android versus iOS users, Android areas are nigger central. Stay broke, Tyrone.

>Pays more for an objectively worse product
>B-but Think Different!
>Bought the phone to fit in with every other retard who bought it
>Bragging about it
I swear iphone owners are the biggest retards in existence

everything is better pickled.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a broke ass nigger, Jamal. Enjoy your shitty little android phone.

is this a deep dis pizu?? t. thinkin of making one someday

How much did you pay for your refurbed iphoney 5s, jamal? And I tell you how much I paid for my brand new galaxy 7

You keep implying these implications but you're just talking out of your ass my cucked friend

You stole that shitty Samsung, you shiftless nigger. Maybe steal something of value next time, you crack addled chimp. Good night now dumb jig, don't let that phone explode and burn down the slum you live in! ;)

>paying more for "refined software" because too retarded for open source

ebin

says the broke nigger that has to finance his iturd over 2 years.

Insanity: The post.

No, you just think about dudes asses and cucking nonstop because you are an aids ridden faggot.

Jalapenos are fine for a 'za, but they don't belong on a 'go 'za.

Not an argument

t. Some broke nigger

Can we get a mod in here to clean up all this racist garbage?

no, but you can fuck off to reddit, faggot.

What's with your obsession with reddit?

what's your obsession with racism?

MOOOODDDDSSSS

Mod here. Behave yourself, bloody teens, I'm having a moment here with the missus.
Now, leave me alone or I fucking bite your nob off.

Can we get a mod in here to clean up all this newfag?

It's a jpg on my computer screen instead of a physical pizza in front of me.

Except cucumbers. And everything else.
Fresh food beats brine shit.

choking hazard