Who here is a techno/rave chad?

Is there anything better than using crypto gains and go to techno parties/raves all the time?

There's so many good places. Whats your poison?

Drugs and Techno for sure

Attached: 14492202522_25beed5d0c_b.jpg (1024x685, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ik20TJyCg2E
youtube.com/watch?v=J1hD23flfzo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mVkqHfe3uOs
youtube.com/watch?v=VRXrT2jOmHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try "herrensauna" if you are berlin

bunch of fags, all of you. techno and berlin is the gayest gay combination of shit in the world.

Y, love drum and bass raves myself.

This is now a Scooter thread

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Will do!

Berlin is literally #1 city for techno. Have you even been there? It's like a different country inside of Germany desu

i like techno, but try drugs and psytrance, thats the master combo

sadly i accidentally got engaged and just had a baby so my raving days are pretty much over

This but unironically

alhamdullillah

>accidentally
Oh my dear user...

Music if fucking stupid if you’re over 30. Jesus Christ kids are sad.

Tried it but techno is still my number 1. I feel for your loss brother, hope you had some good days

Can also recommend Concrete in Paris and SF midway in - well - SF

I live in Berlin my man. In all seriousness, nothing againts techno or electronic music, but there seriously is a massive gay presence in those clubs and the Berlin techno scene. Puts me off like you wouldn't believe.

Dope - desu I get your point, I can understand how it can turn people off. Luckily my girl is also into raving (without drugs tho) so it's chill.

Aside form that - don't you think Berlin is one of the best places to live? When I lived there I really hated to leave, and hope I'll make it back there one day -> perfect party city

Not really a fan of Techno. I mean, it's okay but I much rather listen to some progressive psytrance. Psytrance + MDMA and a packet of cigarettes if fucking A, it's been a while though since I went to a rave. Last time was Boom 2016 I think but it was fucking awesome.

Only issue I have though is that I always force to the front of the crowd right infront of the DJ so when girls start grinding it pushes me up against the rail and messes with my flow. Normally I wouldn't mind but at raves I don't have any sex drive, I just wanna dance.. Stupid thing to complain about but there you go.

10315 Berlin reporting in

Hope link makes it so i can start my own club here

Ketamine is my poisin

i have crushing anxiety and can only enjoy this shit if i am already fucking wasted and get it sprung on me like a surprise trip.

I have to take propranolol to keep my heart rate down or i fucking vomit and pass out.

any suggestions? will mdma unlock me from this prison.

other than this shit i am born with, my name is literally Chad IRL (i'm not even kiddin) and i'm a 6"1 blonde.

>muh berghain
literally gay club. what are you op a faggot?

This
SJW fags and cunts from my country love Berlin

Retard

Havent got the chance to do it yet, but acid arab-like music and hard drugs seem like a great idea, hard part is finding other people that actually listen to this kind of music.

Is it true that every girl in Berlin is an SJW?

Rural Victoria, Ketamine Mdma speed weed acid, techno and blues

Just go yourself, it's not as bad as you might think. Trust me, when the MDMA kicks in and the music is in full swing, you won't give a fuck. I actually prefer going alone since it allows me to get completely absorbed in the moment without worrying about where my friends are, etc.

If you have problems with a high heart rate, taking MDMA and going to a rave sounds like suicide IMO

Been in raves at Warsaw, Paris and Madrid. Also i have been playing in different clubs because i am a producer. Not into drugs, just enjoy the music

>use crypto gains to fuel cocaine habit
Feelsgoodman, living in the netherlands, plenty of raves and the like here. Mostly drum and bass and dubstep/riddim

Anyone in europe going to let it roll? Shits sick

I agree. Old friends who moved there to study turned into trend chasing hipsters. The girls they bring with them when they visit have brain damage.

Attached: 1502568939348.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

Do ketamine, don't do mdma that'll fuck up your heart even more

Love the music, hate the place.
Watergate > Berghain for every non-primate.
I hate marxist scum too

Nigger

I only go to raves to pick up teenage girls and then fuck them. The music is usually horrible, the people are too (I am one of them, I admit), but the teen poon is on a platter, and all it takes to bareback some skinny raveslut is a bag full of candy.

what hell no, just sometimes good dj's play there but the crowd is shit and also partys stop at like 8 in the morning cause everybody is drunk and not high

Berghain any day

God damn i never knew biz was so degenerate

As someone who knows people who buy range rovers full of MDMA from the russians, I would strongly advise staying the hell away from that whole world. At a certain level it’s all shadowy nonprofits backed by the big foundations who don’t even care about the money, it’s all a long running plan to mess with peoples brain chemistry and re-engineer urban society

...and then you woke up

use crypto funds to travel europe eat european food and meet the european women

I've only visited on Steve Bug / Mathias Tanzmann / Eats everything / Alan Fitzpatrick gigs and it was pretty great desu.
I go home at 8 anyway because I'm not a degenerate binge snorter.
Much better than seeing people fuck in their own puke in Berghain. Burgers think that this is a south park joke, they need to go to Berlin and see that it's actually a daily occurrence

Attached: 1514900834442.png (749x379, 113K)

Man! One of my biggest wishes is Berlin. Hope my linky makes me skinky enough to go to Berlin and live there for a little. I really like techno and would really like to explorer the Berlin scene. One of my favorite movie is B-Movie: Lust & Sound in West-Berlin 1979-1989…I eaven met Mark Reeder. Right now I’m really jelous, but hope that we’ll met in your club in few years. ;)

Not really into techno but house and trap music go hard

A mixture of MDMA and MDA will send you off to the high gates.

Faster
Harder
Scooter

This still works? Gotdamn I used to do this and it was relatively a cakewalk, usually 60% success.

P.S. Besides I find seeing 40 year old women taking drugs and dancing sorta depressing desu. I'm kinda happy that Germans will not exist a few generations from now, but I'd for prefer this to happen when I'm not looking.
Fuck, even turbo-normie clubs like Blitz, Munich seem depressing nowadays when I've decided on being just slightly responsible for myself.

Attached: seth-troxler-id-totally-go-and-watch-paris-hilton-play.jpg (1200x798, 60K)

DÖP DÖP DÖP

op listens to pedestrian blip bloop techno check em. This is the real deal
youtube.com/watch?v=ik20TJyCg2E

>berghain
do you even know this place you spastic?
probably not because if you knew you would not post it as an example.

OP dances like a fag.
youtube.com/watch?v=J1hD23flfzo

Well fuck, men after my own heart ITT.
Yep, the dream is to live in Berlin for at least a while. Techno and drugs? Paired with the Berlin BDSM scene? Fuck.
Gotta let the crypto grow for a few years though. Even taking up coding to make this live in Berlin dream happen.

Nah man, it's the chemtrails and the lizard people behind this.

I dont know but that whole seen became disturbing for me a while ago. I remember as a teenager I were always looking forward to them races, boom, ozora every year, warehouse raves every weekend.

Now I just feel sad, looking at all those middle-aged or at least approaching middle-aged people trying to behave like teens. I mostly just chill at home smoking weed nowdays, I miss the raves but I think I grew out of it. Currently focusing on career and crypto

t. 24y old

I like 90's acid with a fuckload of 303s. Hard to find these days though. Drum and Bass and psytrance are good craic too.

Attached: 220673dc2f35715a52d271318cd0f76e--pot-pourri-lsd.jpg (450x338, 56K)

wouldn't valium help your anxiety?

Am i just a low-T boring fag? I could never enjoy getting wasted and could never "feel" the vibe of a techno rave or clubs. Looked forward to them so much when i was 15 but when I finally was able to, they dont feel as fun as I thought it would be. This ultimately makes it uncomfortable and I have to force myself into the "mood"

fast forward to 20 and I still dont like it. Is there any charismatic chads out there who don't party? Can you be successful without liking these stuffs?

my heart is healthy, but anxiety sends it sky-high, it's directly linked to my mental state.

When i'm chilled at home its very low resting, i do a fair amount of exercise

i've done coke a few times, was drunk so I dont think i got max effect but i felt euphoria.

My understanding is that ket will just make me sleep? it's a tranqulizer.

I wanna go to a rave and dance for 6+ hours without feeling like i NEED to escape

Here in Spain (and sometimes France) are going crazy with our A C I D C O R E
eheheheheheheheh

I used to rave it up, now I look back and cringe.

Funnest nights of my life were at raves/parties in random club venues at my city or on boats. Now that I’m 27 I feel too old and out of place to go to those, I have a few buddies I could hit festivals with that are younger but they aren’t the same as seeing someone spin drum and bass in a concert hall or some random sketchy big house somewhere. I also don’t do drugs anymore so my raving days might be a thing of the past. Saw dieselboy in 09 and it was the most fun night of my life.

why do u think so many people do drugs.

drugs help you force yoruself into the mood

once you're popping off you're alright claim your space, swing your arms around and boost your test.

I know these people, i’m telling you what’s going on. It’s not a matter of opinion. I know and you don’t. If you WANT to end up in the pit of despair they’ve dug for you fine, it leads nowhere but your spiritual and genetic demise. There are several other posts on here about people eventually seeing even a tiny fraction of the picture they’re in and wanting to get the hell out. If only they knew how bad things really were...

I could party up until the age of 21. Then it's like someone flicked a switch in my brain and I couldn't anymore.

Go and break this story then, it will be one for the history books. Makes one wonder why ANYBODY AT ALL wouldn't get the guts to do it and become insta rich and famous...

For what its worth I believe you're sincere and believe what you say. The fact that maybe some random dealers you know/heard about joke "lol lets corrupt the youth" doesn't make it a worldwide conspiracy to change societies.

Its just a moneymaking enterprise. Just like anything else if taken to extremes it will be deleterious. I for one think the dangers and ills alcohol and video games far outweight these types of drugs but there's no way I would advocate for their illegality.

Melbourne, Australia. We own techno now.

Yes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mVkqHfe3uOs

It’s not a news story at all. It’s been known in some circles for decades but you won’t read about it on BBC news in a million years. These people are not ‘random dealers’ criminal class at all, it’s wall to wall exclusive educations, stately family homes and rare genetic diseases. Fucking hell you have no idea, either you were dispatched here to instill doubt in the lurker population or you are a victim of these people and struggling to accept this new reality

Are you saying that buying illegal drugs makes people's degenerate over time so a new kind of society will be born and then they can control us ? What is the middle and end game your trying to show us ?

Convey it clearly and stop hiding the core of your knowledge

PEX for you phillyfags

Any Midwest USA spots to check out?

I don't really go to raves but enjoy LSD/Mushrooms/MDA/MDMA. Best time of my life was on 200 mics at this beach with an old money family estate next to it. Exploring the grounds was amazing, they had a rose garden marble statues. It was like being in ancient rome.

they all look like homeless people in berlin
so many tattoos, piercings, bright coloured hair, drug users. Also unattractive.

I'm lmao MDMA is the definition of euphoria. I think you'll be fine, just bring some weed for when you come down. Also, bring cigarettes it's god-tier for an MDMA trip, just trust me. And remember, everyone is either tripping or wasted so don't worry about how you look when you dance because no one cares. Also, have a waterbottle with you and stay hydrated.

just buy rave box it costs less then nothing but super helpful

Biz can’t handle the whole story as far as how it’s all centrally planned and directed by a handful of superintelligent ‘super influencers’. But see with your own eyes after reading what I’ve said and you WILL truly understand. Just LOOK at the sorry souls who’ve get sucked into it and what becomes of them. Prolonged/sustained MDMA usage will completely fry your endocrine system and reduce your levels of concsiousness to that of a small child. On top of that the shit they’re pumping out is 99% pure and let’s just say the other 1% is not filler (think 2CB and similar). And you go to the exclusive parties in a €2m euro historic hillside villa and it’s just fucking sugar bowls of this shit all over the place, people sleeping in a huge pile on the floor, and the fucking graffiti man these people are obsessed with ink.

it’s like providence how as soon as i no longer wanted that life I ended up so close to the source so I could really understand it

Talking in riddles is kinda faggy, just tell us what's in the 1%.
Also for the actual ravefags who think MDMA is as harmless as amphetamines (or even less so) just google "fenfluramine" and keep in mind that MDMA-s effect of 5HT2A receptors is MUCH stronger... I hope the best for you but this shit is far from harmless, and its worst effects can come decades after using it

I prefer listening to Techno/House music with my headphones. Not a fan of listening to it live at a beach or at clubs.

So many degenerates here good lord.

So much for overthrowing the system when you actually plan to become to lowest of filth inside of it and are looking forward to it.

It's fun when you're 18-24 and you do it to let of steam from actual hard work during the week, instead of giving in to the degenerate culture and popping pills.
Otherwise I agree.
youtube.com/watch?v=VRXrT2jOmHs

absolutely
also, the best women arent in these clubs
10/10 virgins are in coffee shops, libraries, book stores and hipster food places

I don't care about this music and think it's complete bullshit. If I ever went to something like this I'd probably bring fucking ear plugs.

But I DO care about fucking young pussy easily.

What do you have to do to fuck one of these rave girls? Where do you fuck them? I want a step by step because I'm down to try this.

>looking for a GF at raves

lmao do people actually do this? You go to raves to dance, not to find a GF you fucking sperglords hahaha

Awesome mate. Enjoy your bullshit atavistic cookie cutter vanilla- sorry, I meant "traditional values, good christian wife and back to nature lifestyle".

Seriously. As you can tell I despise that ethos but difference is I don't go to your circle jerks and tell them "lol fags your lifestyle is shit"

I did, look up 2CB/2CI/etc and how they were designed specifically to be ‘spiker’ drugs and there’s probably a whole bunch of other cropped up in recent years

These substances are manufactured in china with the backing of the commie government

super fucking easy
eye contact
dont say shit, motion for her to come to you
dance a while
drink
pull her close, go in for kiss
do NOT kiss in public (sets off whore defence)
whisper that you should get out of there and smoke in bed

fish
in
a
barrel

only gay men go to raves to dance
men go to meet women, fuck, repeat
if you want to do drugs or drink do it alone

ok bud, if you say so

Attached: Ir905bR.gif (460x600, 595K)

God save the queen retard, HEMOPHILIA.

im a 24 year old straight male that lives in miami. The Techno scene here is pretty good for America. Club Space and Trade are two very good clubs but nothing like Berghain. I went to Berghain this last summer and peed in a guys mouth 3 times. This guy was camping in the bathroom for hours and was begging for guys to pee in his mouth. He thanked me profusely each time i peed in his mouth. not even kidding.

Berghain and other clubs in Europe are great because the club goers there dont use their damn phones and are less self conscious.
>no cell phones
>no table service

Raves were a thing... in the 90’s

>dont say shit, motion for her to come to you

I can see this going hilariously wrong.

>ITT

We need a Duterte

Attached: day of the rope uprising.jpg (1000x625, 168K)

10435 reporting in. meth is mine

user, you type the way overenthusiastic Heidelbergers talk about being able to visit the places their friends are from. Good luck to you.

berlin deserves the nuke the most degenerate city in whole germany

ITT people who never went to berghain (likely because they didn't get in).

you sound like someone who enjoys going to EDC and all that normalfaggot shit

Every country needs an anus to deposit its filth.

>only gay men go to raves to dance
Dancing makes my brain reset, which makes me more productive for the next month. Neeting away makes you low-energy.
>men go to meet women, fuck, repeat
Pathetic. You'd probably catch something from these whores just by making out. I'd look for girls ANYWHERE ELSE, but rave sluts are disgusting.
I didn't get in the first time because I optimistically tried to get in alongside 3 buddies. Made it in the second time, semi-naked gay people were making out and about to fuck so I just went to Watergate where I had fun with normal people.

How does Trezor rank? I wen't there (amerifag btw) and thought it was pretty great. Definitely a level above most of what we have here.

It's probably the only place where burgers can easily enter (although I've been there once and the 50 people before me in queue were denied entrance).
It's the same techno, played by no-name dj-s, phones are allowed so it's nothing like Berghain in terms of degeneracy, it's also more boring though, people generally stay next to tesla coils and take pics.
I'd say go there and take a look, you might have fun but at the end of it all you'll be depressed at the whole Berlin degeneracy thing, despite only being given a slight hint at it.

ITT: retards planning to use their miniscule gains to go to the shittiest city in the world so they can damage their ears and brains while fucking herpes ridden used up sluts

Lmao

Attached: 2E0342C8-527E-46E7-B2DF-80D2ED0BF4CC.png (645x729, 93K)

Fcking retard druggies, hippies and fags.

Fck off with your techno faggots.

Please excuse the long review, but I'm going to share with you my experience at Berghain. I was in Berlin a couple weeks ago and I was sitting in my hotel bar. I started chatting with a couple guys from London. They seemed normal and told me they were getting ready to head to the worlds coolest night club. I figure it's Saturday night...what the hell. So I ask them if I can tag along. They said no problem. One of them informs me that I should probably change clothes because this place is hard to get into, but they had a connection. They recommended that I go change into black, simple clothes. No buttons on the shirts and no hoodies. They said if I had a black scarf, that would be awesome. Said the door guy loves scarves and black clothes. So I go change and come back down to the lobby. We hail a cab and are now off to this place called Berghain.

Upon arriving...I see this super long line that's leading into what looks like a commercial building of some sort. I'd liken it to a warehouse. It's not inviting at all. The guys from London tell me we are going to cut in line. While we are standing there looking for the spot to cut, I take out my phone to check Facebook. One of the London guys goes into a rage and starts cussing me out and grabs my phone. Yelling..."DON'T LOOK AT YOUR PHONE. DON'T USE IT!" "THEY WON'T LET US IN!"...Anyway...we get to the front of the line and there's this creepy looking, older guy with ear rings--face tats and spikes in his lips. Supposedly he's some type of guru in the club scene. He's a weird guy and yes he had a scarf on. He looks me up and down and then waves us in using his pinky...Now things are about to get really weird.