I have three roommates. One male two female. The guy bakes. The other two love him...

I have three roommates. One male two female. The guy bakes. The other two love him, he wakes up at like 4 to bake cookies or pastries and shit like that on weekends. I don't touch anything he cooks because he's gay and quite frankly I don't want to touch anything that disgusting faggot has put his hands on.

So far I've managed to be quite diplomatic and tell him I'm on a diet or cutting (fitizen), or I don't like too many carbs (which is true), but recently I've been secretly nailing one of my female roommates, which is stupid for a whole host of reasons I won't get into, and she's been pushing me to just 'try' something. I've been quote firm but then she points out some other things she's seen me eat.

My question is how do you diplomatically turn down food from someone without offending them? I would just tell him, but I imagine that would cause our otherwise nice living situation to deteriorate.

Be brutal and tell him that you don't like faggots. What's he gonna do, passively aggressively talk about you? Who the fuck cares.

So what you are saying is you hate yourself for your homosexual fantasies about your gay roommate and are afraid if you eat his delicious baked goods you will allow him to penetrate your anus?

>if you hate gays you must be gay
>if you hate rapists you must secretly be a rapist
>if you hate pedos you must secretly be a pedo

What a retarded argument. Take you long to come up with it?

Wow! I could've sworn I've seen this EXACT post about 2 months ago!

Tell the female that you find his cooking disgusting, but you don't want to hurt his feelings by telling him, so you just avoid his cooking.

This keeps you in good keeping with the female, and you can openly avoid his food now, while looking like the good guy.

Normal people 1 Sodomites 0

Anyone who is that full of hatred for homosexuals is obviously a closeted faggot who projects their hatred for themselves onto others.

>Anyone who is that full of hatred for pedosexuals is obviously a closeted pedo who projects their hatred for themselves onto others.

Still a dumb argument faggot.

It's perfectly normal to avoid things made by people who are more likely to be carriers of diseases.

This user knows what's up.

This is pasta.

Now you're being silly. Not like he bleeds or jizzes all over the pastries.
I hope.

OP. i get you.

say ur watching ur calories, or your doctor told you not to eat too much x. or my personal favourite, cause i legit have this, "sorry i can't, i have IBS."

Faggots are disgusting, why wouldn't that extend to their daily life?

Tell her you saw him farting out his boyfriends cum into a mixing bowl of donut/pastry glaze.

I believe that sodomy is caused by a viral infection which is transmitted between carriers via the medium of cupcakes.

>I've been quote firm

i bet OP raged when he noticed this

Seems to taste good according to dem ladies. I don't think it would taste good with blood or semen, right?

>maybe if I try real hard to make sure everyone knows how much I hate faggots no one will realize I'm a faggot

It's one thing to not like flaming faggots, even regular faggots can't stand them for the most part. But you're just trying too hard and making it pretty obvious you secretly want the cock...

user here. I had the same situation at my parents home when i switched to healthy food. They even raised their voice anytime i tried to give them explanations so i stopped doing it. Eventually, they stopped the harassment on having me eat carbs (they loved junk food) but always kept an eye on what i was eating.

With the time they just accepted it and when i moved out, they also turned to healthy food.

They took like 4 years to change their minds.

I have three shitposters, one of them posts pasta and the other two love him for it but I want none of that because he is a fag

>It's one thing to not like child abductors, even pedos can't stand them for the most part. But you're just trying too hard and making it pretty obvious you secretly want the loli

Still a stupid argument you fucking queer.

Whatever dude, I'm not the one who wants the cock. The sooner you are honest with yourself, the sooner you will stop feeling all this hatred for yourself, and you can finally be happy as an openly gay man. Maybe even find love. All I want is for you to find love user. I don't care if it's with another man, I just want you to be happy. You can lie to us, but you can't lie to yourself.

>The sooner you are honest with yourself, the sooner you will stop feeling all this hatred for yourself, and you can finally be happy as a pedo. Maybe even find love. All I want is for you to find love user. I don't care if it's with a child, I just want you to be happy.

Repeating a stupid argument doesn't make it less stupid.

>Accepting free food from another man
If a man goes out of his way for someone he is looking to get laid
Ask me when was the last time I baked for someone

And if he does want to fugg OP there's no saying he won't put some cum in his baking, as faggots are all inclined towards perverse actions because of their deviancy.

Report him to the Mike Pence hotline. Mike will have him sorted in no time, although you may experience some slightly higher than usual electricity bills.

who knows
just picturing his creepy face while looking at me eat his food and thinking about getting my dick makes me feel realy creeped out

>I don't touch anything he cooks because he's gay and quite frankly I don't want to touch anything that disgusting faggot has put his hands on.

topkek

I remember this pasta

Throw a radio in the tub while he's in it. Electricity cures homosexual urges.

>I reply to pasta like it's real

KYS

Just be straight up and tell him you dont wanna eat his shit because you are afraid that it's so good that you will not stop sucking his dick all the time and won't have any time left in the day posting old pasta on an image board

i also fug youre mother like im your real dad

ITT:

OP is a homophone that won't eat pastries made by faggots. He is trying to think of another excuse why he wouldn't eat delicious confections that won't make the roommate he is fucking stop fucking him.

Just move. Jump to the end of all these wrong decisions.

>You hate gun. You must secretly being à gun yourself.

Fuck the fag in the ass

[spoiler]yo[/spoiler]

>Homophone
Aren't we all homophones?

>I don't touch anything he cooks because he's gay and quite frankly I don't want to touch anything that disgusting faggot has put his hands on.

Well that came out of left field.