Prove you're real

Prove you're real.

Stop mentally masterbating all day. Nothing can be "prooven" and depending on how you define it, nothing would really be "real" by common perspective

YOU prove your real. I'm not doing shit for some imaginary faggot.

t. imaginary constructs

I think, therefore I am.

I'm not, I'm just one of the voices, Matt.

That's what an imaginary construct would say!

Get 'im boys

I'm just a two-bit integer, of course I'm real

>Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum.
I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am.
>Quod erat demonstrandum.
Q.E.D.

prove that you have consciousness

for all i know i am the only conscious being in the universe

Biological evolution naturally selects organisms best suited for survival in an environment. It has not been necessary for organisms to understand the reality of their environment or how it works. Realism and solipsism are both just a result of abstract thinking and not fundamental understanding just like a bird can fly without a fundamental understand of physics or aerodynamics. Reality is just the filling of a gap between our brains and the outside universe as it really is.

can't, i is imaginary

>for all i know i am the only conscious being in the universe

yeah I seem to think the same thing of myself over here on my end, buddy

go fuck yourself

moderate chuckle

Wrong, all you've proved is that thinking exists.

Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo, sum.

but thinking is an experience. therefore, there's someone to experients?

I think, therefor I am

Rationally define prove and real first...

First, I think, we should prove reality.

Define rationally

In such a way thays not internally contradictory.

I have my own opinions of things and because of that I am intrigued and concerned about what you think

When I was younger, I hoped to logically disprove my own existence.

Just to see what would happen.

That's assuming all of you are real. Otherwise, you need to prove that you are the real ones.

Shit threads like that are what caused my schizophrenia fuck you

The real question is, does it matter if I am?

What if the voices you hear are actually the more real you than (You)?

Prove I´m not.

I need a rigorous proof written in propositional logic demonstrating that thinking implies self existence. If you cannot give me one then you are just full of shit.

'I' am, by definition, the independent, knowing, being element in the background of all experience. 'I' doesn't have any objective qualities - therefore it isn't derivative, and can't be found to be something else upon inspection.

'real' doesn't just refer to things that exist in an independent, external world, but also things that are known. I.e.: a simulated experience may not be real in the sense that it isn't a reflection of the world it is derived from, but it is real in the sense that the experience itself has substance.

'I,' by definition, satisfies both of these definitions of real. In fact, 'I' is the MOST real thing, anything else is impermanent at best and illusory at worst.

So unless you have some wildly different definitions of 'you' ('I') and 'real,' the existence of yourself isn't something that needs proving - you are real by definition. All you can do is show that the words are in "I am real" are internally consistent - which I attempted to do.

Knowing knows itself knowingly - to put it concisely and annoyingly.

Make me.

How about you give me a geometrical proof of Euclids axioms

But you can't tell if they're robotic projections programmed to give you certain sensory verifications

I can prove I am not real, therefore proving I am real.

I just took an enema and prostate massage. Felt pretty real and intense tbhsmthfam.

What you define by "real".
All matter is 99,99% empty.
Everything you see touch or feel, everything you made of is 99.99% empty space.
Matter is form of energy, and energy is just compressed and twisted space.
We are made of emptiness. All matter in universe is like foam on surface of emptiness ocean.

And you cannot prove anything, everything we know and "prove" is build on top of something that we assume and cannot prove. So it is like you cannot prove anything really, dig deep enough and you find something that cannot be proven.

Yeah, so that is a good example of how you can't tell whether the objective content of experience is/isn't real in the sense that it is/isn't simulation derived from some 'higher,' 'realer' experience. On the other hand, you would still be right in saying "I am real," independent of the content of experience.

If "I am real" is false, then you're using a different definition of 'I' or 'real.' But why would you do that?

Everything that is said is true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

Actually, i is complex.

So it seems real to me, but I'm still unsure of it because I think I am only sure of my perception. Either way all I can do is try to show them love and understanding because that's what they seem to all want.

Debating the nature of this reality, and the possibility of higher levels of reality, seems kind of pedantic since I can't seem to get out of this one.

Exactly. What I've been saying is that the content of experience doesn't contribute to whether or not you are real. I personally believe that if we're all in the matrix, we might as well still call it real. But whether or not we're in the matrix, it doesn't effect the reality of yourself - which is the most intimately known thing. You don't require objects to exist - you are independent of them.

>Oh i will just use le deskarts argument XDDDD
>Muh dubbytoe, ergo fagito, fego, kuck

Descartes was a fucking retard who thought he could """prove""" that he exist by just "le thinking" and he made his argument while he was sitting inside a stove(probably he saw a shekel there) then he tricked brainlets that whatever thinks must exist, but of course that is not true because many fictional characters have the ability to think but that doesn't mean they necessarily exist

pic unrelated

Processing interacting processing

prove that im not

imaginary numbers dont exist in the physical universe.
our particles can be described with real number math, therefore we're all real

>imaginary numbers dont exist in the physical universe
>our particles can be described with real number math,
What youtube popsci bullshit is this?

>Prove you're real.

Prove you are really reading this.

bruh give her the D

I think.

Prove me I'm not

I cannot, but you can't prove that I don't either.

Hello, me.

We finally meet. It was inevitable, though.

We exist, but are seperated by a dimensional rift. This internet is our only fleeting connection to each other. You are one of an infinite amount of aspects of myself, just as I am of you. Each of us inhabits a microverse of our own subconscious design, but together we create a multiverse the size of which cannot ever be calculated.

Love you. ;)

Or that's what I would have said, before being forced to refresh the page, which replaced the you I was talking with with an entirely seperate but mostly identical you.

Now you're just someone else's fractal. Take this message, still, but instead of directly, as a general feeling and understanding of reality.

Because the beautiful thing is though we are all solipsistic fractals of ourselves, we are only rarely fractals of each other.

What exists beyond yourself? Only you can answer that. Sometimes you feel a connection with someone else, as I did - it's usually temporary, then gone forever, and the person you knew is swapped out with a near identical replica that is in fact a fractal of someone else. That's how things roll in a quantum multiverse.

Your consciousness is the only real thing to you, but if you ever feel a connection, hold on tight, because that's when you've finally met someone who is real in your microversal reality.

You are real therefore I am real because I am you.

I think, therefore I am

btfo fag

I can't prove or disprove that I'm real or not, all I can say is that I'm as real as you are.

i'm a brain in a jar and there is nothing you can do to prove me wrong, as my entire subjective reality is all in my brain.

I believe then I am real in a world UN by athiest and Jews I choose to believe or not to believe in religion media politicians
And other wise
Another perspective is I feel pain of aging that means I'm going to die a dead thing cannot die therefore I am real I am alive

He wasn't proving that anything that think exists, because we have no way of knowing any other person is thinking. He was proving to himself that at least he existed. He never proved that you or I existed