Daily reminder

Sergey hates /biz and stinky linkies

Pic related

Attached: IMG_20180314_231020.jpg (162x192, 10K)

someone upload this picture to the blockchain
I want it to be there forever

They're banning mentions of Veeky Forums from their official community channels.

Sergey gave all your money to refugees. He's a faggot

He probably hates us because he knows his own project is going to make rich a bunch of autists in a cringey imageboard, apart from changing the world. Imagine what would you feel if your once in a lifetime masterpiece is only apreciated by a community full of disfunctional retards. Well, that's it

He doesn't get that true love means you insult your loved one. We love you and your Big Macs, fag Sergey. Never change (that shirt).

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA....

Attached: 48204.jpg (970x980, 222K)

thank you for holding the price down

Source faggot?

>t-thanks

Attached: 5920.png (399x404, 123K)

jokes on you, im not holding any now

faggot ass lanks blown

Source?
They already banned Veeky Forums links on Reddit. I think it's a good thing

Agreed

gee i wonder why ?

but god damn the memes are great

Why would any website accept a Veeky Forums url?

Attached: 1521122426851.jpg (162x192, 30K)

Can some brainfag encode this into the blockchain so we can leak it to the media in a year

Attached: 2EZ.png (556x420, 423K)

Attached: FD92977F-284D-4DBC-B538-F8356A7DF5CB.jpg (750x1008, 201K)

Attached: 1521169868744.png (750x1008, 1.33M)

>thanks for holding the price down

While the whole crypto market boomed and made 10x gains link didnt do shit. It won't do shit. People will say anything they can to convince themselves that their money isn't wasted though.

Attached: 1521225644008.png (484x605, 260K)

>Jokes on you! I sold them for a loss while everyone else made money!

Zero Fucks Given, he's the saviour we deserve

So, there are a few ways to do this. The shittiest/easiest is you just convert the jpg file to hex, and then upload it that inside the transaction data box on ETH, it will probably cost you like 5-10$ though depending on the image size. I would do it with a gif if I were you.

The only people who care about Sergey's dream project are a bunch of nazi autists.

Of course he's depressed when the only people who've listened are die hard cringe fanatics who've co-opted his project.

This is the best meme of wll

Attached: SIRGAY MCDONALDS.jpg (495x711, 198K)

Attached: linkball5.png (900x900, 410K)

don't talk to me or my son ever again

>banning shit on reddit

Jesus christ they do not waste time over there.

>While the whole crypto market boomed and made 10x gains link didnt do shit.
You need to either get better FUD or just get smarter. Not only has the whole market been a dumpster fire for the past 6 weeks but link literally did go 10x in dollar terms while btc did less than 2.5x over the same period. I bought it at 0.17 cents it was available for .14 or .15 cents it went to over 1.50 in under a month. it's currently up over 250% during a time when bitcoin is up around 15%.

This

Attached: 1512626074334.png (330x294, 90K)

but user, you have to look at it from his perspective. he always buys high and bagholds till the next pump. that's why when he's fudding other coins, he's just speaking from his own experience. he literally CANNOT imagine buying that low. his brain cannot conceive such a notion. so please, do not bully him.