How do I into beer?

How do I into beer?

>all ales and i.p.a's taste the same to me
>lagers and pilsners either taste bad or dont aste like anything
>stouts and porters taste like burnt toast to me

I just want to drink beer without being a pleb, what're good beers?

Avoid alcohol.

Location, Location, Location

Where are you living OP?

If you hold that opinion of every beer you've ever tried, then beer is not for you

Drinking alcohol automatically makes you a pleb, user.

Beer? What year are you living in lmao

>go to craft brewery
>order beer flight
>find one you like
>buy a pint/howler

That's how I started. Look for Groupons that say "beer tasting for 2/4 people" and bring a friend. It's social, Mharti!

Also, don't be afraid to try things more than once. Sometimes it takes multiple tries for it to click, especially with beers like IPAs or Russian Sours.

Other method: go to a beer store where they offer make your own 4 packs. Basically, try more beer. It's OK to not like everything.

t.West Michigander

start reading this tread OP:

Fuck those guys

Drink a good sour user

Where is that one made? I had one that exact style from Texian that was delicious as fuck.

wtf is a Russian sour you pleb
you are literally making shit up now

>5.2%

Why even drink alcohol

>stouts and porters taste like burnt toast to me

Try the ones that taste like coffee and chocolate instead.

Oh... I meant Russian Imperial Stouts

Stone Ruination IPA is my favorite. I can't explain why because I'm not an autistic beer connoisseur, but I can tell it's noticeably better than your average IPA.

This

I drink nothing under 8%. I want to be able to get a nice buzz after 2 beers.

My tolerance is low as fuck so I get pretty tipsy after two 5% beers. I'm not even female.

I personally don't care for many IPAs unless it's with a meal. They get too sour because they drop in twice the amount of hops they should be.
We have words for people like you. They're something along the lines of "faggot".

I usually only drink it when I cook myself a steak, or get some really savory food, so it works out for me.

the wish to not be a pleb is the greatest indicator of being a pleb

But you should want to have good tastes

But it is the first step in becoming patrician

Ever try this?