ICX

Why haven't you bought in again? The Koreans have a history of pumping coins to the heavens, why aren't you in yet?

Attached: 1519017581316.gif (600x617, 1.29M)

muh narrative

upbit starting trading tonight. the moment we been all waiting for.

it will make or break it.

What's the ETA?

Yea biz, buy high!

I do it for you guys, it's been proven than when I buy it dumps and when I sell it pumps.

At least it's safe from Binance now. That cancer exchange is a ticking time bomb.

Attached: IMG_20180313_125442.jpg (455x511, 37K)

Kek. Koreans bought the top in January and are now down over 50%. They won't invest in this gook scamcoin.

>please let the price drop sir I'm not done buying
boo hoo life is unfair faggot you should have held with iron hands like I did.

Are you the faggot that keeps shitposting on /a/?

Attached: 1520750635445.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

More like buy medium since the 50% prior drop was uncalled for

No I'm not, I rarely go on other boards

I don't trust Koreans.

ALLL IIIIINNNNNN

Attached: 1521717637364.gif (500x409, 2.84M)

90% of Koreans are literally idiots. Their patriotism is going to make me bank.

>pumped EOS
>pumped LSK
>pumped BCH at the peak of the flippening
>pumped XRP

>not trusting koreans given their track record
Now I know why you're still poor

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.09_[2018.03.03_09.34.18].jpg (1280x720, 73K)

everything pumped during the bull market

Ichigofans so easily triggered
Sold at $6 and will wait and see what happens before FOMOing in again

Attached: 1521488525911.gif (540x304, 1.18M)

Sold all my ICX at the bottom for LINK. I quit.

yes, and despite south koreans having a tiny population relevative to the USA, China and Japan they still were upwards of 50% of XRP and EOS volume- they were a large reason the bull market happened

Being this edgy...

*relative

The flippening was during a bear market you faggot.

Go back to your board, brainlet I'm trying to make money. Unless you want to buy ICX, which is an easy 2x gain.

There's still time user. Buy NOW and put a sell order at 8k sats.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Evangelion - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.22_[2018.03.09_15.53.07].jpg (1280x720, 149K)

>anons begging naive pajeets to buy their bags
This fucking thread

Because I have sold at 9 dollar and cashed out?

So thats why you started hating money? Easiest 2x of my life from 2,2k sats to 4,4k in matter of days during a bear market.

>"bags"
It's the ETH of Korea. Thisis a ticket to lamboland, and assured to be 20+ bucks EOY.

Then you should have bought back in at 2900 sats for the easiest x10 of your life.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.21_[2018.02.16_20.31.08].jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Sure if you randomly buy shit at the bottom. But let me guess one thing...you never bought the bottom and just kept hodling from the top? Poor user, you will clearly not make it.

>namefag
>avatarfag
Fucking cancer

i just bought 100, (yes Im poor), bad time to buy?

Yes, you should've bought at 2.5-3k sat, not now

daytrade your way up

source?

I was one of the first to shill ICX on Veeky Forums, and you call me cancer? That hurts.

Not necessarily a bad time to buy, just wait a few days and sell.
But arguably, it may go down to about 3.5k right now. Maybe.

>namefag
>avatarfag
kys

Why do you think is going down to 3.5?

Upbit wasnt starting to trade today? isn't that good for the price?

BTC is going down again, you know, the usual cycle.

Bump.

Should I sell?

Wait for the next major pump

You kept holding once again? Poor user will never sell the top.

I'm so tired of these Binance bots fucking retarded

All in let’s go. Take me to lambo land oh blessed gambling degenerate gooks

At what price?

sold at 42 just bought back at 38 lets go boys

noice how many coins did you make on that trade?

about 250 becuase i only sold half my stack but idgaf lets gOOOOOO GOOOKS

>he bought high and is gonna sell low

I'm Korean, and you over overestimating ICX. No one here cares about this one. For the ones that were really interested, they've been in since a few months back. Over here there's more talk about Hycon in fact, they have government partnership too and a 60+ team that's been working on it for a few years. We're all just waiting for it to be released on exchanged once the ICO is over. ICX isn't a bad project, I'm just laying the cards on the table since a lot of you guys think we're all dying to get some and I want to spare you your college funds..

>I'm Korean, and you over overestimating ICX. No one here cares about this one. For the ones that were really interested, they've been in since a few months back. Over here there's more talk about Hycon in fact, they have government partnership too and a 60+ team that's been working on it for a few years. We're all just waiting for it to be released on exchanged once the ICO is over. ICX isn't a bad project, I'm just laying the cards on the table since a lot of you guys think we're all dying to get some and I want to spare you your college funds..
Fuck off North Korean

kek sure