Non REQ fags

How ware you gonna live with yourself when REQ is $100 and you didn't buy at $0.04?

Attached: 1520091848483.png (480x480, 485K)

I bought at ICO and even I know that REQ will never reach $100.

Are you one of these memers, OP?

I can't believe i unironically believe in what you said user. $100 by EOY. or end of Q2.

Tfw people actually think mainnet won't cause a dump, lol. Typical pajeets

It will never be even $10. What the fuck is OP smoking.

Main net will initially cause a dump, but it will possibly be $100 EoY

I think I'll be okay with my LINK being $1000 and I having brought in at 40 cents

Well I don't know about that but even $2 would make me a millionaire.

Req being $100 defeats the purpose of the coin.

kek, same with XRP and XLM fud.

jesus newfriend it started with bat

Attached: 1521338683485.jpg (232x218, 5K)

Remember. .05 by summer. .01 by september 28 2018.

You have been warned.

And what purpose is that?

at least post the first half. in before you have been warned

PayPal's market cap is 100b. At the VERY LEAST, at its most basic functions, REQ is the PayPal of Crypto. That will put it at a few bil mcap. Then there's the fact that when fiat integration happens it will be orders of magnitude cheaper than paypal.

Then there's the automating auditing and accounting using smart audit algorithms and there's literally no reason why REQ couldn't reach 100b market cap if they pull off their roadmap. Big challenge but even if all it does is manage to be the PayPal of crypto this is a sure 10-50x.

Oh and when the sort of adoption happens that it would be automating things or even widely used to accept payments then the circulating supply is going to decrease. This means each REQ token is going to be worth even more.

Then there's the massive speculative bubble when your nan is talking about ICOs coming to factor in. REQ is literally your chance to make it. Only realistic 100-1000x left in the game

I want to believe

REQ always gets sick digits

Oh, back at spam, are we? You didn't enjoy enough your recent ban?

“Stace! What’s up girlfriend, long time no see! Let’s go get some coffee!”
>”Uh, you go girl, you’re looking so good! What have you been up to since I last saw you?”
“Well, I’ve been with thirty seven men, and aborted four fetuses, also, Stace, have you ever been with a dog?”
>”Well, actua-“
“Woah, Stace! That coffee shop has a “Pay With Request” sign on their window, let’s go to that one!”
>”Oh my God, isn’t that the creepy as shit app that uses that gay little “blockchain” LOL. I cringe so fucking hard just saying that word, it’s so fucking weird and outside of the bounds of normal discussion, I just fucking hate it and anyone that uses it. Let’s try their coffee Brittany”
>”Hi, we saw the pay with Request sign, we’d like to use that to pay. We’ll have two Slurp Juices!”
“Woah, Stace, holy shit. LOL. You’ll NEVER fucking believe what the Virgin designers of the app make you do now. LMAO.”
>”A FUCKIG PASSPORT PICTURE?!?!? THESE FUCKING CREEPS ARE COLLECTING PICTURES OF GIRLS FACES IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR GAY LITTLE PAYMENT APP.”
“THAT. IS. SO. FUCKING. CREEPY.”
>”Oh my God, I’m about to throw up, I need to go to the bathroom, the image of the neckbeards that made this app jerking off to our passport pictures makes me want to fucking puke.”
“I’m drier than the fucking Sahara when looking at this app, let’s report this coffee shop to the FDA and never come back Stace! And let’s only use Venmo from now on!”

It does because it will be a triple digit coin

try harder xd

Attached: kyc.jpg (589x327, 25K)

Unironically bought a .40

Not selling until $10

Lets go marines

what a vague dumb question. ask him if you need to submit 2 peices of government photo identification to send a request.

>inb4 fud
i hodl REQ nigger

if someone asked this questions it means that the fud is working. lol

because i bought at $0.035

Attached: 1513275694868.png (853x1025, 134K)

bingo

Holy kek I was fudding yesterday with that. Just imagine actual scared people by it.

Attached: 150116377434.jpg (480x484, 53K)

mastertroll XDD