You will never know what this tastes like

>you will never know what this tastes like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a40VeD8YxiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deep sea creatures are mistakes of nature and terrifying

i find it hard to believe that any of them would be palatable

Those fuckers can withstand tons and tons and tons of water pressure.

Fuck those guys

Probably like mercury.

>be deep sea creature
>believe God made me in His image.
>believe Heaven is a deep sea trench with lots of falling organic material

Would probably be really tough then?

>mfw they are used to extreme pressures if they get to the surface they would die as if they were in space with 0 pressure.

Nuke the sea

This

Also they taste like jellyop, dnt be an idiot

Source?

>you will never know what this tasted like

as if I would want to eat a freaky squishy thing that zips around like fucking Goku

I got this set of deep sea sushi gashapon a few years ago. If you buy the whole set it comes with a little plastic dish of soy sauce too.

I have them displayed on a plate on a shelf. Looks tasty.

I bet herbivore dinosaurs were freaking delicious. Deep sea rolly pollies look good too.

like most reptiles. Kinda bland chicken

>you will never know what this tastes like

dino tendies

>implying it doesn't taste like Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

It's a bigfin squid. Photo taken by a remote submersible operated by Shell.

no, like jelly. lrn2iology

>what us monkfish

BUT, they can't withstand the LACK of tons and tons and tons of water pressure.
You are so fucking safe, user.

Cheers mate. I have dreams of frying such critters someday.

>blob fish actually looks like your regular seabed wide fish, like catfish for example
>the memetic image is just a mockery on poor thing's pulverized decompressed corpse
:(

Fucking Toriko go do something about your manga being complete shit for months instead

>like most reptiles. Kinda bland chicken
That makes sense since birds are reptiles and dinosaurs.

I bet these were delicious

Probably just cartilage mainly, no good to eat but I bet they'd make good stock. Still wouldn't want to eat anything that came from something that looks like that

I mean our ancestors did hunt all those animals to extinction. My stupid Joe Rogan thought of the day - what if we killed all the actual tasty animals and all of civilization was just as a result of us trying to make beef or whatever palatable?

>Still wouldn't want to eat anything that came from something that looks like that

they are delicious...

>nature
>mistake

I bet the dodo was tasty

could it be cooked conventionally? wouldn't it be super tough due to living at such depths?

I work on a boat that goes tuna fishing there a lot. Perdido used to be the biggest floater rig in the world. Ive caught squid there around 5-6 feet long, yellowfin tuna that average in the 100-110 pound range, and the biggest Mako ive ever seen at almost 15ft.

It was the camera panning quick, not the sea creature.

>he thinks nature is smart

they were terrible actually, sailors only hunted them when they were desperate for food that wasn't months old and infested with roaches and maggots. Apparently the meat was so greasy it would make most of them sick.

Your thought is indeed stupid.

>you will never enjoy a juicy, grilled pikachu

I don't speak weeb, sorry

if we're going to argue over which pokemon you want to eat, i'll take one of these or a ninetails

Until you bring them to the surface and they turn to jelly.

supposedly giant tortoise meat is delicious

the Dutch originally called them 'walgvogel' ('disgusting bird')

You will never have dinosaur omelette
You will never eat dodo tendies
You will never release the kraken calamari

I like you.

>that zips around like fucking Goku

fucking retard

>or a ninetails

fucking korean detected

lets just be glad that they can't get to us

Veeky Forums never fails to disgust me

You mean when humanity was around the thousands/ten thousands? Not too mention that hunting something like with simple weapons is no simple task.

Stop listening to Joe Rogan. He's a hack that spouts garbage without any actual scientific research into his ramblings.

youre talking about eating their pussy right

What?! No

so you "accidentally" posted the 2 most yiffy pokemon to "eat"?

oh wait i get it, youre gay and want to "eat" their cocks

nature made you m8

Japanese eat isopods, don't they?

like this?
i don't see how anyone could look at that and think 'I want to eat that'

forgot image

Why are mammals so damn delicious? You would think that would be a bad evolutionary adaption.

It has worked out pretty well for cows, pigs, sheep and goats.
The panda might've avoided extinction by merit of cuteness, but the aforementioned animals are least concern.

most of the animals that we eat have been bred to be delicious

No one has ever been able to tell me what penguin tastes like

Well they smell bad v0v

It's literally the same as a lobster, which people refused to eat for centuries before they learned that they were actually delicious.

KEK!

I'd assume it tastes like methane or sulfur which is what you get in the water way down where that thing lives.

They didn't refuse, they were just considered to be poor people food. They were seriously one of the cheapest seafood for sale.

I would assume Puffin.

youtube.com/watch?v=a40VeD8YxiU

I remember reading about the amount of complaints that came in after Gordon caught and ate them

Wrong. Depends on the dinosaur/marine reptile.

Most probably taste like red meat, but sort of gamey depending on diet. so maybe like ostrich.

Marine reptiles probably tasted like alligator especially the fish eating ones.

No clue about the big carnivores, probably gross, never had a carnivore meat.

>Wrong. Depends
Make up my mind, Donald J. Trump. don't you have a country to run?

I remember reading that some people ate part of a frozen mammoth they found but it tasted like shit because freezer burn. I don't blame them for trying.

I imagine it'd taste like elephant but I don't know own what that tastes like either.

i want to eat this thing

I'm surprised people haven't tried eating elephant more, especially since they're so heavily hunted. Why just leave them there to rot?

how do you select for a quality that's only apparent once the animal in question has already been eaten?

It's the other way around; you evolved to find them delicious.