Adderall

What is Veeky Forumss opinion on Adderall?
For both ADHD and non ADHD users.
Do the Pros outweigh the cons?
Share stories

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/305681458_Catecholaminergic_Neuromodulation_Shapes_Intrinsic_MRI_Functional_Connectivity_in_the_Human_Brain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I used to I.V. that shit. My opinion is that nobody should I.V. that shit.

And I thought snorting it was too much

Snorting it is objectively disgusting.

Bump

Why snort and not swallow like a normal human?

My friend that is a nursing student used to use it. She stayed up for days straight, studying and cleaning. It helped her with her study habits but I would say its only worth it if you can plan on not using it all the time. Ive read its fairly similar to methamphetamine so I never really wanted to touch it.

Also I would never snort it, I never even thought of someone snorting Adderall but that makes me want to curl up in a ball.

been taking adderall since i was 6.

adhd as fuck, only way to actually get me to study.

nasty side effects.

Provigil >

What side effects did you suffer as a result?

I agree it fucks your nasal cavity. The only real way is to dissolve it in water and shoot it up your ass.

You guys are all junkies holy shit

Avoid. A life of disciplined exercise, nutritious eating and well-formed study habits will do much more for you than pills.

>share stories

This onr time i smoked meth at work and when i got home 6 hours later, i jearked off for 5 hours and didnt get to sleep that night.

Basically dont do meth

You queer bitch

I've self diagnosed myself as being both lazy and having ADHD. I drink pic related as a result.
I can no longer study, learn or function in a healthy way without it.
Supposedly it has anti-depressant qualities.
I didn't really believe it until I went cold turkey after I drank copious amounts every day.
Then the nihilism and self hatred returned.
I'm not sure what to do, but as long as I have my mate I'm an A student.

Forgot the pic. Duh.

>What is Veeky Forumss opinion on Adderall?
It works well, but not as well as a good night's rest, and it only works for a very short period of continued use (mere weeks) before tolerance builds. It took me two years to realize this but it's way more useful if you DON'T take it regularly. Save it for finals, projects or those especially difficult papers.
>Do the Pros outweigh the cons?
I guess I'd say yes... the side effects do suck though. I lost ~15 pounds after I started taking Adderall, and every time I used it I got clammy hands and dehydrated easily. I did have an episode of spontaneous pneumothorax that may have been a dehydration-related complication.

When I took it the task focus was amazing. I didn't retain any of the information I studied. If .I could do it over I'd take modafinil. As far as I know, no one ever got addicted to it

I take very 15mg of adderall xr a day as I have adhd, and the most relevent side effects are loss of appetite. Which is not a problem for fat people , but for thin people it is.

True story bro

Checkmate, mathfags.

I've been prescribed Adderall for 8 years now, and it is still helping me a shit ton, with very little side effects at this point, provided I take frequent breaks and and care for myself. I really wouldn't recommend binging for days on end. Definitely the most efficient when you're well rested and well nourished. It's not easy but you have to learn to focus on doing work, and not jerking off or doing stupid shit on the internet for hours. Stimulants and other cognititve enhancing drugs really have good potential for productivity when used right. The motivational effects are amazing. Shit, all semester I have been bullshitting papers about pharmacological cognititve enhancers for my gen ed English class.

So taking it daily will be as useless as not taking it? untreated ADHD fag here

Bump

i get 40 mg vyvanse. Only real thing that sucks is it is impossible to sleep while its in your system. if you dont take it before noon you will be up till 4:30 am. (appetite loss also sucks)

Does it work as well as Adderall?

Bump

>tfw you find out that ADHD meds weaken your brain connections if you take them and you don't have ADHD

researchgate.net/publication/305681458_Catecholaminergic_Neuromodulation_Shapes_Intrinsic_MRI_Functional_Connectivity_in_the_Human_Brain