The memes have backfired boys

The memes have backfired boys..
He's truly fucking done with all this shit.

His enchanting smile and optimism have completely vanished.

Attached: link.jpg (784x471, 32K)

Fud really kicked up in the past 2 hours.
What changed?

You don't know what E-05 means, do you?

SELL SELL SELL

Attached: SIRGAY MCDONALDS.jpg (495x711, 198K)

were moving to ropstein

OP is retarded faggot

He really highlighted the two smallest numbers on the data sheet because the first digits were larger

Back to high school with you

Two smallest. ok.

This
He’s actually neutral above all else
Heil Hitler

Attached: linkball5.png (900x900, 410K)

Link is just a meme right?

Link is a meme is a meme is the meme

>rop(((stein)))
time to sell

yes you nigger it’s multiplied by a negative exponential aka it’s a fucking fraction

kek thank you for picking up on that

happiness is the only one smaller
OP is fucking retarded

I didn't know it was possible to look this neutral kek

>Wat is "neuootral"??
>Am absolute brainlet.

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

Attached: 48204.jpg (970x980, 222K)

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

>muh next ETH

Attached: AHAHAHAHA.jpg (499x374, 58K)

holy shit...

Attached: linkball3.png (900x900, 410K)

>Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)

lol, you stinky linkies pricing your shitcoins in fiat will never make it. LINK has literally NEVER ONCE traded above ICO price in satoshis. Just admit it, you fucked up.. you are never going to get your bitcoins back

link confirmed for going sub 5 cents on Easter
ABANDON SHIP

this is 99% neutral and 1% everything else combined....

i knew it. i fucking knew it. LINK has always been below ICO price. god fucking damn it

Everybody knows already, don't point it out, that's boring.

SELL SELL SELL

THIS ON TWITTER SOMEONE. NOW!

jesus christ... that's jason parser...

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 579K)

It has never been below ICO...

Gets paid 32 million dollars for a shitcoin that does nothing and cant even crack a smile for an investor. Should tell you how serious these clowns are at actually delivering a product

until the last JSON is parsed....

Stupid gullible faggots just all in Chainlink because an user say "I can't reveal anything because I'm under NDA, use your brain to connect the dots, can you see the big picture, this will blow up".

Madoff "I can't reveal my business operations because this is trade secret, trust me everything is under control, use your brain to connect the dots, I have ties to government and I am former chairman of NASDAQ, just trust me, your investment will blow up".

Nice