Chainlink future, yes, for all of you soyboys

OK,SO LET'S BE SERIOUS
It's a good project but It will not make serious gains.
It'll get to at least $1 for sure unless Sergey dies of burger overdose.
$10 is a maybe because crypto is retarded. And btw $10 would involve a mcap of 10 fucking billion dollars. Literally a top 5 coin. You don't think there are 5 more coins in the entire world that would do more business than link? You don't think all those coins that have marketing campaigns and hundreds of employees will get more exposure? Yes it could start the smart contract revolution. So fucking what you retard? That means that the platforms that do the actual heavy lifting, like ETH will still be the big dogs.
$100 literally impossible and $1000 is obviously a joke.

The people behind the extreme shillling are either retarded, or afraid of losing money or just neets with a lot of free time wasting it on shit posts.
>Hurr We want to help our biz bros so they buy and we all will be rich
No you don't, actually there is really a very small amount of people who care for others and are willing to help biz, most of em are just here to dump on yer ass. So you want us to believe you're doing something for the board? LMAO
>Hurr I'm going to fud/shill link so I can buy/sell at a better price
Yeah, like whatever you post here is going to affect the market in anyway
Link is nothing more than a meme that has gone way too far now and is used to troll biz 24/7

Here is how it will play out.

>2020, every legit crypto has own oracle implemented in protocol.
>Chainlink is currently as revolutionary and usefull as a spork is to the cutlery industry
>Biz boys are going rampant inside their little boy-scout community

Attached: N64 link.png (780x900, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x1R7wFK9SwE
blogs.wsj.com/cio/2018/03/21/the-morning-download-salesforces-bets-6-5-billion-on-the-api-economy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i just hate my life so goddamn much. just let me have some hope before i finally end it all

Is this pasta? Regards it reaching $1000 are u so sure its impossible? I was plannin on buying a 1000 links

$10 would set the market cap at 3.5 billion dude.

3.516b market cap for $10 LINK brainlet

It's pasta. This is the absolute state of link fud right now, it's literally all pasta

next reply: "pissed stinker incoming", etc

So still impossible for link to reach $1000

Attached: 1514422514956.jpg (994x1322, 211K)

Pissed stinkers incoming, HAHA...

youtu.be/x1R7wFK9SwE

$1000 is a meme. Get that number out of your head. If the crypto market takes off again and bitcoin can stop shitting the fucking bed and actually pass 20K a coin. Then $10 is an easy price for chainlink. I'd say at least $50 would be reasonable. Especially once they release the mainnet

let's be honest for link to hit $2 it needs a 10 trillion market cap. that would make it #1 in market cap

we'll be lucky to hit 50 cents by eoy

Why os $1000 a meme? Because of unrealistic impossibly high market cap?

stopped reading at
>$10 would involve a mcap of 10 fucking billion dollars. Literally a top 5 coin.
no, you slaplet. $10 would currently give chainlink a marketcap of $3.5 billion, which—even in a BEAR MARKET—is not in the top five, or top ten. if we ARE taking maximum supply into consideration on ALL coins, then it still wouldn't be top five.

i did see, however, that your pasta states an assumption—as many others do—that each crypto team writing their own functional, useful oracles is anywhere near as easy or practical, let alone has the potential to be as useful as, simply using what can be done with chainlink. this has been dispelled numerous times; using chainlink for oracles is way more easy and way more secure than setting up one's own oracle. plus, tools to use chainlink are going STRAIGHT INTO zeppelin_os. past a certain point, every ethereum project from thereon out will use chainlink. buy now.

Pretty much....

Same reason ethereum never went over 5 dollars. The smart money never got in.

I should really leave Veeky Forums. This place is feeding me memes up the ass

Me too brother, me too...

Attached: 1521378775216.jpg (498x522, 37K)

Bro..,$10!is a guarantee...how is 25x from the current price that bad? Lol wtf

Close. For link to hit 50 cents we'd need a minimum mcap of 2.3 gorillion accounting for circulating supply only. If we include the rest, it would take an mcap greater than all the money that has ever existed. stinkers btfo

>what is circulating supply

Attached: E0C10DE1-6EB2-4EA8-B690-8C9A2C0A848D.jpg (1129x1200, 151K)

I already have money . I chase big money now. If link became $1000 i would buy 1000 links

OK,SO LET'S BE SERIOUS
It's a good project but It will not make serious gains.
It'll get to at least $1 for sure unless Sergey dies of burger overdose.
$10 is a maybe because crypto is retarded. And btw $10 would involve a mcap of 10 fucking billion dollars. Literally a top 5 coin. You don't think there are 5 more coins in the entire world that would do more business than link? You don't think all those coins that have marketing campaigns and hundreds of employees will get more exposure? Yes it could start the smart contract revolution. So fucking what you retard? That means that the platforms that do the actual heavy lifting, like ETH will still be the big dogs.
$100 literally impossible and $1000 is obviously a joke.

The people behind the extreme shillling are either retarded, or afraid of losing money or just neets with a lot of free time wasting it on shit posts.
>Hurr We want to help our biz bros so they buy and we all will be rich
No you don't, actually there is really a very small amount of people who care for others and are willing to help biz, most of em are just here to dump on yer ass. So you want us to believe you're doing something for the board? LMAO
>Hurr I'm going to fud/shill link so I can buy/sell at a better price
Yeah, like whatever you post here is going to affect the market in anyway
Link is nothing more than a meme that has gone way too far now and is used to troll biz 24/7

Here is how it will play out.

>Chainlink is currently as revolutionary and usefull as a spork is to the cutlery industry
>Biz boys are going rampant inside their little boy-scout community

You fucking brainlet, there $10 would mean 3.5 billion cap.

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

>Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

You idiot! Sergey confirmed that node operators will be payed in LINK.

Attached: 2.png (657x527, 43K)

Link is still 3 years from adoption, don’t expect to see anything past $1 for another year. This is a long term coin that may 10x. Holding BTC will out perform this shit just like it did for the past couple months. The only people left are bagholders waiting for a decent pump to dump their bags.

Also
>1 billion supply

Attached: 42EFD071-FCE1-4373-B3E7-171605AD15E2.jpg (410x421, 22K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>Also
billion supply

What does that mean? That $1000 cant happen?

Thanks for the laugh

Is this achievable? Or will they rely on Chainlink?

i feel pain in every word

The API economy is huge and it's growing.

The research consulting company Ovum says that the size of the API economy is going to be 2.2 trillion dollars during 2018.

Salesforce just invested $6.5 billion into a company that's about making APIs externally available:
>blogs.wsj.com/cio/2018/03/21/the-morning-download-salesforces-bets-6-5-billion-on-the-api-economy/

In 2016, Netflix alone received 5 BILLION API requests PER DAY.

ChainLink is poised to connect this API economy to the Smart Contract economy, which is just emerging. For comparison, Oraclize claims to do "thousands" of jobs per day. If ChainLink can capture just 3% of $2.2 TRILLION global API economy, that gives it a market cap of $66,000,000,000 - 66 BILLION. That's not even considering what % of the smart contract economy ChainLink can capture.

Sell it all then and post proof.

You are a crazy person

The thing you have to ask yourself is what % of those API's actually need a decentralized solution and then draw some more reasonable conclusions, because you are painting with far too broad a brush

Gotta paint thick with the first strokes..
I get your point though, I for one, a little tech brainlet, can't quite imagine what kind of API calls are going to be considered relevant for the Chainlink network.. man, shit is exciting.

I've already sold my ico stack a long long time ago at $1,20

Comfy x10 at 10k

API providers will want to sell their data via ChainLink's system. Monetization will drive growth of the API economy.

As for the smart contract economy - the use cases are endless, and a decentralized oracle is superior to a centralized one.

Just made a post here to discuss this in more depth if you'd like to continue to the conversation in a more focused thread

3/10 fud. I'm seeing improvements but I think you can do better. my linky stay super stinky. you know the drill. checkem

So is $1000 possible?

gods work user. thanks sergey

I calculated $188 here:

dyor fag. 1000 is conservative on a 5 year hold.

only for 3% of the api economy.

we all know it will have drastically more and the smart contract economy will be monumental as well with the DocuSign ipo and merging of verification and payment into a catalog of smartcontracts offered by DocuSign and engineered by smartcontracts.com 5k in 5 years is realistic.

Starbucks has ~40% of USA coffee market
Salesforce has almost 60% of the CRM market, and it's the leader.