GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT BIZ

WILL WE EVER REACH 10.6K????

THATS ALL I NEED TO BREAK EVEN AND I'LL LEAVE FOREVER I PROMISE!!!!!!

(LOST BTC "DAY TRADING" ADDS UP OVER TIME )

Attached: 256289489454.gif (500x500, 3.5M)

It's ogre.

Attached: allison-griffor.jpg (294x441, 28K)

do you know how resistances get created?

people have the same mentality you do. they just want out of the game with no loss.

sorry bud. it's like that all the way up...

sell while you can recoup >80% of your money, because it's only goin down!

no, not unless you sell at a loss that is. if you just hold it will go to 0. if you sell it should be at 10.6k within a week

OP don't be stuck in this mindset! if you sell now and buy back at 6k you can recoup your losses!!!!!!! !

I just bought so that will counteract ops sell. It's hopeless.

Attached: 9691123F-43B6-4000-A528-71EEA6AD59F1.jpg (1000x1000, 385K)

Jesus, Tether up, buy a dip, even if you market sell 1% green and repeat you'll get there even through a bear market. Be smart, don't be a normie. Nothing changes except it's harder to spot a good dip

I'll give you the simplest, most accurate answer: Nobody knows.

Attached: brapp.webm (640x800, 2.84M)

Yep it'll hit 14k the day after

OP, here's a tip for you. It's fucking obvious but some people completely miss it. Have a look at a price action chart. Have a look at the axes. The Y axis is usually price, and the X axis is time. Now zoom out or scroll back and look for the maximum Y. That value is something you can reasonably expect to see again over an indeterminate amount of X. And therein lies the problem. Maybe you'll have to wait months, years, or maybe fucking decades.

we'll dip to 1k before that, but if you hold until 2020 there's a chance it might possibly recover

Sell it now you, buy back at 7.5k

probably not bud

Your best bet was to tether up and reclaim some of those lost satoshis

you really think DBC is going back to ATH?

god I hate women, if only men were attractive

fake it till you make it applies in faggotry.

LOL

Not this year unless we get a double bottom with equal volume at 6k. If we do then we are in good shape. If it bleeds past then we are officially in big trouble. Multiple year bear market.

>selling at breakeven

never gonna make it faggot

i understand you, but turn that thing off . . . either pretend you are her or pretend you are sitting on that seat. Or laugh it off or ignore it completely (best options). Anything else is a waste of your life.