COSS

3 days

Attached: cosssio.png (225x225, 4K)

Stoked

Ok I'll bite.
What is happening in 3 days?

They need to remove and stop listing shitcoins, their promotions aren't helping with such low volume. If they don't remove the shitcoins they've listed it will be permenant damage to their exchange and make it never top tier compared to the likes of Binance.

They need an API so people can trade with bots and add liquidity to their exchange.

Their idea of implmenting a KYC requirement to even trade on their exchange is dumb and stupid and will ward off traders who don't want to have to do that, lots of people manipulate the market and don't want their identity to be shown, crypto is all about not being able to trace and make the market free from the shackles of the government and banks.

They need some form of fiat like USD(T) against BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC and XRP for liquidity.

Need to start listing all the GOOD coins so people can trade their favorioute coins.

Because of this COSS has super low liquidity worse than yorbit and other shitty exchanges, the COSS token is very low value because it depends on the liquidity of the exchange on other coins which is less than 50 BTC all together.
COSS token is useless without liquidity since all it provides is payouts on liquidity.

Nothing.

He’s another faggot trying to exploit the naïveté of /int/ to make himself feel smart and important. He’s just some annoying autistic faggot and probably 19 years old at that.

Mega moon to 37 cents

>/int/
Veeky Forums

>They need some form of fiat like USD(T) against BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC and XRP for liquidity.
That's exactly what they're doing within the next few weeks, is my understanding.

Yes, it's the "FIAT pairing" we keep talking about, but what they're actually doing is making their own version of Tether, like COSS dollar, which is not supposed to change in value. You buy that with your credit card and then that's what you will be able to buy/sell coins with there.

I forgot where I read this info but it's out there.

Thats just one of the problems they're fixing. They've got to fix all these problems that they have or no one is going to trade on their exchanges.

you dont need to have kyc to trade crypto to crypto you fucking clown...you only need it for fiat trading

COSS will make it, the question is WHEN

When dollar

This is not true faggot. Get your sources right next time.

GG kids no re

Attached: 1505349684733.jpg (1411x901, 493K)

Yes it is true you faggot.

But it is

It is.

is.

you aren't buying alts with creddit cards, you are buying a fucking promise from COSS.IO that they will purchase those alts with an equivalent amount of eth/btc that they have on hand

its not even a real fiat gateway to an alt, its just potentially slightly more convenient than purchasing btc/eth and trading into that alt yourself

no alt holders on coss are getting paid in fiat for their tokens, they are getting btc/eth

>no alt holders on coss are getting paid in fiat for their tokens, they are getting btc/eth
Yes they are. Once the COSSUSD (or whatever they call it) is ready, the fee split will also be given to token holders. Where did you hear that they canceled this? I assume you don't have a source because the rest of what you wrote is incoherent FUD.

Thats a big deal