Is there anything more autistic than computer science/programming job listings...

Is there anything more autistic than computer science/programming job listings? Just came across one that went something like this:

>must have seen Star Wars trilogy x number of times and dislike the prequels

I've seen other ones that basically imply you must be an epic memer and meme around the office all day with your coworkers and know epic pop culture references. I get that they're trying to be funny or show a casual atmosphere, but it doesn't belong in a job listing and it completely puts me off of even applying.

What do you guys see in job listings that makes you instantly drop them? Specify your field if necessary.

>must have a good sense of humour
>tfw my humour is all black and that's basically the extent of it

Would get me fired if they even heard a whiff of it, definitely off-putting - can't tolerate normie """humour""" Although most find mild black comedy funny, but the good stuff is something not many would find amusing.

If you don't like reddit, you are under no obligation to visit reddit.

Examples?

Im studying ML and NN, really doubt its gonna be like that shit

Of my humour?

I don't know it's really hard to tell what I'll find funny or not, and it depends on the situation. Most of my jokes are extremely racist, and very non-PC which is what I mean about having to be careful.

I can't think of a specific example, except maybe when one of my friends had an accident and was on crutches. I constantly referred to his as being a vegetable, etc.. I suppose that's an instance of my teasing, which is in poor taste, it can get quite bad sometimes - like I've had a friend get really personal about it, and I never realised that they were angry until they started making a flurry of personal attacks against my person and I was like "whoa what"

It's pretty dumb to put that in the job posting, but making a Star Trek references at a programming/engineering job interview is the easiest way to make them like you and get the job. In the back of my mind I'm always trying to match what they're saying to something from Trek. Interviewers are supposed to be finding the most talented person for the job, but they'd usually rather have someone to talk about Star Trek with on lunch breaks.

I also got a job with Predator and Reaper drone OSs by joking about Skynet.

stupid normalfags just let me come in and do my 8 hours instead of having cringey interactions with you about neckbeard shit

REEEEEEEE

>and dislike the prequels
Boo hiss midichlorians best lore

Also edgelord Anakin > doofus Luke

>Boo hiss midichlorians best lore
Go to sleep, Lucas

I've seen several job advertisements demanding that I know Cantonese/Mandarin. That really grinds my gears because it's obviously just a way of saying "we don't higher people who don't look like us". Especially considering that I speak 4 languages, just not the one language of the ethnic group in power. But of course even pointing this out is racist because "only white ppl can be racists".

Recently I've been toying with the idea of just outright lying. I don't think anyone checks these resumes that hard, and there's no reason some dunce should get the job just because he meets arbitrary standard X and I don't.

>"user, your humor is so dry sometimes I can't tell when you're joking"
I'm still not sure if that was a compliment or not.

Black comedy? Like Steve Harvey and Cedric the Entertainer?

black comedy as in comedy about death and jokes about rape you mongoloid

Oh, you mean dark comedy, okay, that's all you had to say

/pol/-humor dominates at my work place.
I'm not sure how I should feel about it. I guess it's better than BAZINGA.

It is called black humour.
Do you think it's racist to call it that?

Black had been used as an adjective implying evil long before ethnic Africans claimed it for themselves.

>Less than 100k starting salary

Petroleum Engineer

I wish I could meet you in real life, so that I would have a template for "those to avoid".

>must include your expected salary

This does nothing but allow the employer to pay you less than they should and it pisses me off.

>Is there anything more autistic than computer science/programming job listings?
computer science/programming resumés

Obviously I'm not like that all the time, it's just that my jokes are in bad taste which is why I only use them for friends.

People who know me well know my jokes and I've realised they share my humour, so it's all okay. Obviously I'm not going to dig into someone with no self-esteem and have an almighty kek as I destroy their will to live. I don't like my humour either, but I am what I am. With that said, none of my family have heard my humour, and very few of the people I talk with anymore do either.

Original user here, I don't watch comedians or comedies so I don't know who those people are. Also yeah, black comedy is death and rape jokes, etc..

I'm guessing those people you posted were actually black people. I don't see why I would find black people as being particularly funny just because they had more melanin than me.

Where do you work? The only time I've heard /pol/ humour being commonplace was at my local firestation. I couldn't really laugh though, because I don't really laugh with people I don't know well (especially with jokes in bad taste, despite it being my humour).

Small game company. Majority of people are 20-25 and most of them actively browse Veeky Forums or other imageboards. The rest of people just play along because we always have so much fun memeing. For some reason the only common theme everyone was familiar with was /pol/

Didn't know it was so bad in canada

Anyway I feel 0% empathy for programming people who claim not to find employment. I literally have to dodge job offers when somobody around me realizes I'm a programmer