Why is math so hard?

Why is math so hard?

Should a person with a two digit IQ even bother trying to learn math?

it's hard for some, not hard for others. high IQ isn't a necessary nor sufficient condition to be good at math

kek

>high IQ isn't a necessary nor sufficient condition to be good at math

how many successful mathematicians have 2 digit IQs?

I think anyone can succeed at math. I started pursuing it like I would any other interest and the difficulty vanished. I don't think it's much different than getting really good at a video game or knowing literally everything about Harry Potter. You learn the rules, and how to manipulate them, and apply them in a variety of ways to solve complex problems. Some people struggle because they get so intimidated by It, but I honestly believe that if you had to do integrals in minecraft every 10 year old would be in calc 2.

You can be a wiz at math even with Two digits with enough studying and practice even if you arent the one who can think of the answer to a hard problem the first time after you have done a few you can become a pro

how do you breath with a 2 digit iq like seriously dude
how can you even begin to comprehend things like basic algebra if you fail to score above 130 on a fucking iq test? you can get 110 for signing your name bro

My brain breaths for me.

dunno, I don't go around asking niggers about their IQ or dick length
if IQ is so important, why don't universities just take an IQ test and give you a PhD in math if your IQ is above a certain level?

Math isn't hard, what is hard is remembering stuff without a cheatsheet when you don't use it often.

>if IQ is so important, why don't universities just take an IQ test and give you a PhD in math if your IQ is above a certain level?

your entire life is an iq test

I won't deny that Iq is the only factor but you have to accept the fact that there doesn't seem to be vary many academically successful individuals with low IQs. There was even a study that positively correlated high IQ to a higher probability of future academic success.

Being good at basketball isn't entirely dependent on height, but if you want to play at a professional level, height counts for a lot, being short will be a extreme disadvantage in this instance. I look at IQ the same way.

>I won't deny that Iq is the only factor
*I won't deny that Iq is not the only factor

Fucking use commas please.

No.

wat r u going tu du about it faggot?

I feel like I could master math with my two digit IQ if I could live for about million years. But even if that were possible, it would still be a wanton waste of time. Why waste time and energy on something that people with higher IQs can do in a breeze? It's just inefficient. I should stick to what I know: cleaning gutters. People with high IQs need clean gutters to continue their important work.

Why do you care what people with high IQ need?

What do you owe them?

We all owe our very existence to our species.

Why should i be thankful for existence?

Kill yourself then, I guess.

Why should i kill myself if i'm not thankful for existence?

Not being thankful for existence is the reason you should kill yourself.

Why?

What about not being thankful for existence should lead me to kill myself?

What do you mean why?

If you're not happy to be here, why should you be here? If you're not suicidal at present, you will be eventually. Just wait.

What do you mean "if your not happy to be here"? what does it mean to be happy? If i had a minute constant stream of dopamine, cortisol , and other feelgood hormones injected into my body, which would make me happy, but still were not thankful for my existence, would this fact mean i should kill myself?

WRONG

I have a 2-digit IQ, and I'm in applied math with a philosophy minor. Never felt like low IQ has affected me; well, I read Shakespeare and Pynchon, can play the trombone and piano, learned Latin while in high school and am currently learning German, was in the chess club in elementary school, and did other things that you might not expect a low-IQ to do. My IQ was determined 99 by a professional several years ago.

I have an IQ of 67 and I have a degree in math.

I'm a Mensa member can't into maths above Highschool level.

t. Somalian algebrist about to solve P vs. NP by evaluating non-trivial zeros of real valued second degree polynomials.