Who is the hottest scientist?

Alright, Veeky Forums. It's time to choose. Who is the hottest scientific/mathematical figure of all time?

>Feynman claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/alexs-adventures-in-numberland/2015/jun/11/worlds-hottest-maths-teacher-pietro-boselli-interview?0p19G=e?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't even fucking try to tell me it isn't Hannah Fry.

>google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/alexs-adventures-in-numberland/2015/jun/11/worlds-hottest-maths-teacher-pietro-boselli-interview?0p19G=e?client=safari

If someone makes a thread about hot scientists and instead of posting cute bois you start posting women (even if you are hetero) you are a confirmed 12 year old.

These threads are meant to be ironic fun with people saying how'd they would destroy Galois' boipussi but here you go admitting you are a disgusting cuckbastard sexist who actually rates scientists for their hotness.

Go kill yourself please and please go back to your containment board. I do not know if you belong in reddit/cuck or in /pol/ but go to one of those and leave us alone.

>attractive
>that low upper body to hip ratio

kek

so what you're saying is...... you're gay?

No, I am saying that should be IRONIC.

You shouldn't seriously post scientists you think are hot because then this become a /b/ hot celeb thread or a reddit fedorathon of who is bestcuck by seeing who can appreciate female scientists the most.

Fix yourself and post a picture of galois and say that you would let him study your finite field

i think you are confusing "irony" with "facetiousness".

>"you are a disgusting cuckbastard sexist who actually rates scientists for their hotness"

1.) we can do whatever the fuck we want
2.) you can respect someone as a complex human being while also fantasizing about fucking their brains out, indeed, a healthy relationship depends on such feelings, shared mutually by both partners
3.) it is a double standard to have no qualms about reducing men to sexual objects
4.) if you seriously think you need a woman's permission to find her attractive, then I am afraid that it is you who is the cuckbastard

Hermite's club foot makes my knees weak...

You know I'm pretty sure we can cure your affliction at birth, user.

>1.) we can do whatever the fuck we want

But you shouldn't do whatever the fuck you want here. You are degrading our board culture. Just go post that shit on /b/.

>2.) you can respect someone as a complex human being while also fantasizing about fucking their brains out, indeed, a healthy relationship depends on such feelings, shared mutually by both partners

Can yo? Really? I avoid all the hot women in my major because I know I could never see them as more than a pair of tits.

>3.) it is a double standard to have no qualms about reducing men to sexual objects

But it is ironic! If you were ironically posting Vihart, someone no one would ever fuck, but saying "Oh yeah, I want to fuck her" ironically then that would also be fine. It is just that most mathematicians are men.

>4.) if you seriously think you need a woman's permission to find her attractive, then I am afraid that it is you who is the cuckbastard

This is not even related, cuckbastard.

>"You are degrading our board culture"
nobody has a problem with that post but you

>"Can yo? Really? I avoid all the hot women in my major because I know I could never see them as more than a pair of tits."
you should probably clarify, then, why it is "sexist" to "[rate] scientists for their hotness" before condescending to me that, actually, you are capable of doing something you just chastised someone else for doing, you sanctimonious dipshit

>"But it is ironic! If you were ironically posting Vihart, someone no one would ever fuck, but saying "Oh yeah, I want to fuck her" ironically then that would also be fine."
"ironic" locker room talk is a more legitimate intellectual activity than actual locker room talk? because you package your actual feelings in layers of in-jokes and are unable to talk frankly like a normal human being? you're a fucking idiot

>"This is not even related, cuckbastard."
you keep repeating, "cuckbastard," and "ironic," i imagine you lol-ing when you hear them in your head like they're funny words in and of themselves, I dread to see what you consider intellectual entertainment you fucking spaz

You'd let him change the base of your integral, wouldn't you Veeky Forums?

Turing

BTFO Veeky Forums

young Poincare

>that lower upper body to hip ratio

Post you body NOW, or your opinion is automatically dismissed.

Susskind-sama

evariste galois

>young Poincare
Young Maxwell is hotter than young Poincaré.