Science of Force Fields

So i have figured out how to build one of these suckers, much weaker than what you see in movies or games but still the same principle.

The problem i have is: china and the patent system and crap.

if i apply a patent i risk being taken down by NSA or even just some idiotic claims of prior art, yes the idea behind how it works is around 100 years old. Even star trek explains it correctly in one of the many episodes.

There are also applications of the tech out in the science community. These idiots did not realize what they have before their eyes. But then they only have half the science you need for a working force field.
The other half however is just some alterations.

what do?
risk being killed and patent it?

and what then? i am an engineer, not a fucking businessman.

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US20060071122A1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you make sure that it works? did you build one? if not then make sure it doesn't fuck up physics, i don't want to see another meme drive.

do you use magnets?

ok faggot, are you talking about using subatomic particles or extremly strong magnets ? if so you might as well patent it but it exists already and you wont do much shit with it

The patent system won't block you, just ruin you, since you have to patent it in a lot of fucking countries.

With that said, you are just meme:ing and NSA can't block you, because that would require prior knowledge of the technical solution of achieving a force field, which they don't have.

So if you think you have a technical solution to creating a force field, build a working prototype and field a patent inquiry into the EU, USA, Canada, Mexico, Swiss, Russia, Japan, Straya and Britain. You'll make an absurd profit if it actually is original and it works.

much simpler, no magnets, no subatomic bullshit

well explain it to me mang. i'm assuming it uses electromagnetism. put it as simply or complicated as you like i don't want to steal anything, just understand it. give whatever information you think is safe to let out please

Air?

it will work with/in air yes. it will also work in vacuum

come on man if you're gonna bait like this at least put some effort into it and make up some explanation

Is it made of glass OP?

i'm not saying it isn't...

this is not bait, thus there won't be any hint at how.

this is a question of how to fucking not to destroy humanity

>this is a question of how to fucking not to destroy humanity
you shouldn't give that tech to germans then

If you were smart enough to build a force feild you'd be smart enough to know that other resources will help you much more than this board.

KEK

If you really want to do this shoot an email to 3M. You'll have to give them the patent but if you show them a working prototype they will sponsor your immigration to the US and your citizenship, as well as give you a good job. They're a major US defense contractor and this sort of shit is right in their ballpark.

Yes you'd have to give up control but a big company like 3M also means you can get your product to market faster and you'll be credited with it's creation.

giving such a tech to the us army? are you retarded?

you guys did show that you can not use the tech properly, wars. racism, murder

>So i have figured out how to build one of these suckers
you think you've figured it out?
or have you actually built one to test your ideas?
and just to be clear... we're talking about a repellent force field not an attractive one

who the fuck cares, OP clearly wants to make money and I'm telling him the easiest way to do that.

My sides

rip sides

it can do both

and no it's not fucking GLASS

>tfw it's a floor wax, it's a desert topping... IT'S BOTH

TIER THE APPLICATIONS BY FOUNDATION.
Ignoring this trollness..
Register a not-for-profit business an incorporate it.
Apply for a worl patent in the name of he business (remember that top of the application list is MEDICAL - a force field preventing ingress of germs mosquitos etc or even local wound fields clearing a site area for surgery.
Get some billionaire backers - not as ifficult as it seems actually.
LEase the application:
Free for medical use
Cost for industry/private individuals
Triple cost for earth base military
Double cost for space applications.

ah well, yo get the idea - it aint difficult and you wont get shot dead if you start with med apps.

of course you have m8, just like this bloke invented a teleporter:
patents.google.com/patent/US20060071122A1

Does it have something to do with inertia and frequency? Dampening?

haha v good

indirectly yes. you seem to have the right idea in what direction you have to 'research'.

i've decided to keep the tech secret. i can use it to build my secret underground lair

I don't get it

>it's an engineer believes they've discovered some radical technology based on their lower division physics episode

Who /physics/ master race here?

>i am an engineer,
No you're not.

I suggest you go see a shrink instead of feeding your delusions with other other mentally ill posters from Veeky Forums.

Only person ITT even more delusional than the OP.

but it doesn't work on humans, only on metals, isn't it ?

Does it damage living beings?

who /stupid and doesn't realize why asking if it's made of glass is funny/ here

So here's what you do mate. Make force field in the shape of a wheel. BAM! HOVER CARS!

Make forcefield in the shape of a wheel and put some mass in and spin it VERY FAST AT INCREDIBLY HIGH SPEED! Then hook it up to a generator and extract power out. BAM! Electric car battery problem solved, because you can spin stuff at INCREDIBLE HIGH SPEED you get a very high energy density.

Or make forcefield in a shape of a sphere around some deuterium and tritium gas. Make the sphere a lot smaller. BAM! Fusion power solved.

Are you a fucking idiot OP or have you just reinvented glass?

Kek

Top Kek

Give it to the Portuguese army user. Pls.

Well if OP pulls this out I could consider him a honorary physicist

Thanks, but OP probably doesn't need shittier titles than the ones he already has.

Not the worst idea. No matter what you do, OP, if it's as you describe it's going to cause a stutter in the human evolution.

Ideally, we wish new technology meant no one died, but the fact is something you describe would be revolutionary. It leaves two fairly undesirable options:
1. Open source it and try to spread it as far as possible before you get killed, your intellectual property stolen and used for the government anyway
2. Go straight to the government in the first place, get benefits, but have to live with the shady morality of it all

Option 3 I suppose would be to die holding on to the secret, but that's kind of lame.

So you guys have LARP fags here too? Is there no end to this cancer.

Got it, thanks

OP here, I just got a weird call, someone saying "your name is xxxxx and you live in xxxx" and some other information. I just asked who is it but just silence.
Whos trying to be funny anons?
>not funny.

unfortunately. wait... i will consider trying that

i wanted to say it doesn't work but fuck, maybe i invented a working perpetomoile

more kep. OP is german /truth

now shut up and demonstrate it. Even a single cubic centimeter of force field would be useful for this.

Oh and you better demonstrate it before someone else does, because great minds think alike.

was he right, or did he just say some random name and location?

You better sell that shit the next time they call you.

not op. OP is already dead. We mean he got paid adequately for keeping his invention away from humanity.

Some dude will probably rediscover what OP did in 100 years or so and takes credits for it and no one will remember OP again.

Low quality bait desu.

OP here, all Im gonna say its Ill never worry about money ever again faggots!!!

Show us a picture or I'm calling China and NASA right now to report you.

>Calling China