THE BEST DAY TRADER IN THE WORLD IS LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=-OGaCgaZMrY

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theicojournal.com/philakone-behavior-is-cringe-worthy-explains-market-manipulation-on-bitfinex-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meme lines are real

Attached: 1520399397962.png (331x132, 40K)

theicojournal.com/philakone-behavior-is-cringe-worthy-explains-market-manipulation-on-bitfinex-2/

Dude is a fraud

Fuck this chink.

Crypto is about fomo and creating hype, not fucking meme lines.

I don't want this to turn into an actual job, I just wanna post memes and make a million dollars, which I have already done, but now I want 3 million

Unironically, he IS the best.

He is the richest man on earth makes literally 9000 dollars a second

with magical fibernacho lines

>ironically

This is satire user notice the chat is now turned off "Chat is disabled for this live stream." Really makes you think.

Top Kek.

how new are you?

>fibernacho lines

sounds crunchy

No bully

REMEMBER IT IS GOING BULL FIBERNACHO MEMES ARE SPEAKING

Attached: 1521665465680.gif (500x281, 3.87M)

HE THOUGHT IT WAS MONDAY
and he flipped out that today was thursday
this guy is high as shit

Attached: 1521484508199.png (1360x768, 910K)

t. he gets linked to a keylogger again

kek

top kek
my exact thought

Lol, did they just send him a virus? He is going to get hacked again. Good thing he makes 8000 million dollars a second with fibernacho

sounds like a whiney bitch. "I haven't had my first cigarette yet ahhhh" "Heh heh heh"

i appreciate the instructions from this guy.

but he kinda sounds like a homosexual, not there is any thing wrong with that

i want to jaw him for that laugh

Am I wrong for thinking this guy sounds like an absolute fucking retard? I watched for two minutes and he just keeps saying “you need five waves” over and over.

Does he make good calls or something?

Attached: 725A7D95-69F2-40CA-B1B3-B821B2B65D27.png (645x729, 121K)

doubting the power of fibernacho

Hold my beer

Attached: 448D0E1Q_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

kek i'm starting to like this guy now.

Attached: 1512845672940.jpg (710x577, 76K)

50k training
Wez espertz

I better hope I get to duck her mother's tiny little asshole for that kind of dough

Attached: 1521388004067.png (620x581, 16K)

god i can't stand these bitchy ass rants

He’s awsum

>7 figures
this guy is fucking asking for it

>penis anology
i chuckled

DID HE SAY BULL OR BEAR ? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT SO I CAN DO THE OPPOSITE

Veeky Forums‘s favorite twitch gamer

He always says bull set your buy order to 20 dollars

Yeah he's pretty good, though EW is bad in a lot of situations because of how subjective it is, and since all TA is essentially "do what everyone else is doing", a lot of counts are useless. Best thing to do is draw fib levels and trend resistances and EW only when the count is obvious. I've been quite successful without doing any EW at all.

Even if those screenshots were real, nothing that he said there is wrong. 99% of his followers are utterly braindead and deserve to lose money.

he is legit. he saying per day he making 5-10k per day. could be multi mill'er.

My opinion is subjective is a gut feeling which comes from years of experience at looking at patterns, sort of like how a firefighter can sense a flame is about to burst.

>THE BEST DAY TRADER IN THE WORLD

Attached: 1521464211908.png (399x399, 109K)

So I've watched all his stuff for a couple of months now as I'm trying to learn but every time I try to go for a longer trade based on his advice I get stopped out.

Like yesterday/today we were buying in wave 4 around 8750-8850 stop loss at 8600 hoping to go to 9300-9500 for wave 5. Hell I'd take any profit. But we stopped out just under 8600 for a 2+% loss.

Not blaming him, just saying.. I seem to only be able to grind out the occasional 1% profit on scalping. Anything longer term even these 'pro' calls tank when I take them.