How do I ensure I don't pussy out?

I am planning to kill myself by jumping off a cliff. It's a well-known suicide spot and if people hang around near the edge for too long then someone will interfere. If I go there, I have to just do it nice and promptly. I have to hire a car and drive to it (3hrs+) and then go and actually jump. I am very high inhibition, which is why I need to kms in the first place, but that means I basically don't have what it takes to kms.

If I was low ihib enough to kms, I would have lived life in such a way that means I don't need to kms.

Any GENUINE tips on psyching myself up for it? I've started telling myself over and over that this is all just a dream and not real, so it doesn't matter what I do, just try it and see, etc. Seems to be working somewhat as my grip on reality is fading. I'm hoping that if I can get spaced out enough, I won't think, will just do it.

No trolling, pls. Serious tips and guidance. Don't waste your time telling me not to, btw.

Attached: woman-hiker-standing-on-cliff-edge-picture-id136482833[1].jpg (683x1024, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRldkrQX73s
abc7news.com/society/second-chances-i-survived-jumping-off-the-golden-gate-bridge/2010562/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lose everything so you have nothing to back to. that would work for me i guess

send me the rest of your stack and I'll make sure you don't puss out

>lose everything so you have nothing to back to. that would work for me i guess

Already done, mate. My life is properly fucked and I'm humiliated to stay in it.

i know you said not to tell you not to -- but dont fucking do it you retard. do you know how much youre missing out on if you do? stupid fuck get it through your dense head that your tiny problems dont matter in the bigger picture, stupid fuck get over yourself and live life how you want to

Nice blogpost didn’t read though
Why do you post this shit on biz? Why not r9k or b?

Read what golden bridge jumpers (the ones that survived that is) wrote on what they felt like right after they jumped. All of the reasons for jumping became miniscule in comparison. Whatever, I'll bite - why do you wanna an hero?

try to rob some black guys
that should do it

KYS instead of working through your problems is pussying out.

So congrats on being a fucking pussy.

If you're afraid of "pussying out", then you aren't truly ready to kill yourself.

I think the jump will be ok its just the landing at breakneck speed as you plummet helplessly towards the ground realising you will probably bounce while ripping your arms and legs and maybe neck to pieces. Imagine the rush as you plummet headlong towards the ground and the realisation this is it and you were stupid enough to jump and you cant change your mind. What a real rush my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRldkrQX73s

Hey OP
Tried to kill myself before. Was super drunk and second guessed myself a million times before I did it. Ended up calling a friend.

If you aren't content with your decision, you don't really want to an hero. You are just depressed. Go watch the kid on R9K blow his brains out from last month. That is someone who had made up there mind on suicide and didn't think before pulling the trigger.

the answer is to ruin the lives of those that ruined yours, even if it costs your life

This, take the advice of my uncle from detroit. If you see a black dude in the street or in traffic and he makes eye contact, look him dead in the eyes and say “Motherfucking nigger” try to sound lebanese when you say it too

Buy LINK and check how much it has lost value right before jumping.

Seriously though, don't do it. Go all in BCH amd be rich af EOY

Why Lebanese?

Why don't you just buy a plane ticket, go work the nightshift in some warehouse in southamerica, or go to fucking france. Sure it's fucking random, but it beats ending it by fucking jumping off a cliff. So boring. I you lack money just sell your ass, i mean, it beats killing yourself. Or just steal some shit. For fucks sake, hire the car then burn it. Do something different...

do a flip faggot

Life is short just let yourself die naturally. If you're stressed, quit your job, go live in a van and reflect. If you're lonely buy a sex doll. I just don't understand suicide when life kills you soon enough. Besides, you are here for you to learn lessons for the next stage. If you haven't developed to the next level you will be reborn on this same world again and again, eventually you will have to live as a nigger. Hell might not scare you but living a million lives as a nigger should.

>Why not r9k or b?

I don't know any others, what do those two deal with?

Read this abc7news.com/society/second-chances-i-survived-jumping-off-the-golden-gate-bridge/2010562/

>not knowing about b or r9k
8/8 b8 m8
Ok but I’m here to help you.
Post your face with time stamp, your real name and address and Veeky Forums will drive you to suicide in no time

>not knowing about b or r9k

I honestly don't, lol. I came here for crypto shit only

buy a motorcycle
full throttle off the cliff
blaze of glory

If you're gonna do this, don't post about it. Nobody is a part of this decision but you. Fuck off if you want advice. I've lost friends because of this retarded situation you're in. Also felt the same way, but never hit the killswitch because you only experience this life once in the present form you are in.

If reincarnation is real and you're judged by how you lived your life, you'd come back as something that endures pain. Nobody likes a quitter. Highly skeptical you're life is as bad as any 3rd world country citizen living in poverty, under a rock with no electricity. Get yourself together.

hey man...... don't kill yourself bro...... that's not good dude

>Don't waste your time telling me not to, btw.

Us humans built a worldwide infrastructure, where if you have enough mental capacity (ie. git gud), you can do everything you want. When you lose everything, you can only gain. Don't think about the money. I have no idea why you want to an hero, but now that you have lost in life you can start doing extreme (legal) shit.

Focus on food and a place to live. In the end that is all you need. When/if you have this, start thinking big. Apply for the military, move to another country, or start with simple hobbies.

Incalculable aeons passed before you were born, and incalculable aeons will pass after you are dead. Your life is a tiny blip in comparison to the massive void before and after your consciousness exists. Might as well ride it out. You'll have plenty of time to be dead eventually.

Attached: 1516668239701.jpg (1000x1250, 98K)

if you watch videos of people who have jumped off high structures and survived they all say that as soon as they jump they dont want to die anymore. Why do you think youll be any different?

youll find some kindred spirits on r9k op

If your problem is youre high inhibition, then why choose to get over it by killing yoursel? Why not choose to face one of the other aspects in your life where inhibition is hurting you? Inhibition is inhibition, doesnt matter what kind of inhibition youre trying to overcome.

Attached: 2A3ABB49-35CD-4483-A50C-5432468B2BF8.jpg (368x248, 21K)

Use that attitude of nothing is real and it's all just a dream constantly. Find your inhibitions melting away; do things you thought you could never achieve ; find yourself experiencing exactly what you need to in life (not always what you THINK you want or need).

Be fully contented and happy and wonder why you ever wanted to kill yourself.

A great way to figure out what you want to really do is this. Buy a motorbike. Find a dangerous windy road with hardly anyone else on it (mountains or cliffside) and just push it to the max. Eventually youll have a moment where something goes wrong. What happens next is kinda amazing, you instantly realise what you really want and either try and save your crash or just go with it. Best bit is if u dont die and still unsure you can just repeat said method (unless you paralize urself in which case you were going to slow pussy). Really worked fo me anyways my lifes a piece of shit but i dont feel depressed anymore cause i feel its just something temporary in my head and when things get real bad i just get on the bike again and ride like im already dead. P.s gopro it for great footage

>Didn't think before pulling the trigger
Looked pretty convinced to me

checked, kekked, and also good advice

>drive to it (3hrs+) and then go and actually jump
You're not going to do it

If you’re going to do it, at least do the world a favor and take out someone who the world hates before you do it

over 70% of people attempting suicide surives their attempt. over 95% of those surivors regret ever attempting suicide.

right? why is this such a difficult concept. you are already going to do the most worthless thing imaginable, may as well do something useful first.

This, you should take Drumpf to hell with you