I don't want to die, when will we invent immortality?

I don't want to die, when will we invent immortality?

Drink bleach and you'll never have to worry about dying again.

Don't do it OP, this will kill or seriously injure you (this is worse because then you'll have a life of suffering from knowing that you listened to some idiot on the internet and hurt yourself because of it) and be crippled.

He wants to NOT die, not to NOT worry about dying.

And the solution to that is simple, just eat well and avoid dangers to your life and you'll live for a reasonable amount of time just like everyone else barring incredibly poor luck and/or a freak accident that kills you.

Don't worry about death, it will literally be peaceful bliss.

Incorrect, if you kill yourself you'll go to Hell for eternal punishment, because suicide is a sin. You can never escape the torments of life by killing yourself.

In Hell they are all naked and sinners.
Sounds a lot more intriguing than those bunch of puritanical faggots of the paradise.

>, it will literally be peaceful bliss.
No it won't be.
Even if an aneurism pops or if your heart stops in your sleep, you WILL suffer and you WILL know it's over, and you'll want it to stop, and it won't, and you'll die.
Most people have it much worse. It takes years of daily degradation, misery and pain to eventually die.
All of you and all of us will experience this. There's no way around it and there will never be.

What about time dilation through drugs to simulate immortality?

Doesn't work. The tens of millions of disgusting and miserable filthy junkies around the world are the ultimate proof.

>I don't want to die
Wish I knew this feel

> when will we invent immortality?
Never, hopefully.

If we do, we'll have to take the Logan's Run approach, otherwise humanity will be a total gerontocracy.

You have to accept it, user.

Death is an abomination and one day we'll crack it.
And who cares if we will be a gerontocracy, that's the fucking point.

But you can't go to Gensokyo if you don't die, user

Enjoy getting tortured forever

I am pretty sure anyone who listens to advice that bad would be long dead on 4 Chan by now.

I don't wanna die either.....

saved

dying is natural you mong, no avoiding it until technology lets us otherwise, and that won't happen in our lifetime

Give money to the mad monk, if you want life exstensions.
That's what I did.