Let's see how smart Veeky Forums really is

Let's see how smart Veeky Forums really is.
Post your scores.
Site is iqtest.dk

Other urls found in this thread:

discovermyprofile.com/myIQ.html
free-iqtest.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bamp

fake and gay

> online iq test
> less than 140

the mensa online pretest told me i should be tested for real

I just clicked on random shit and got 80. How do people even go below that ? Do they eat the sheet or something ?

I just randomly hit buttons and still got over 100.

Take the entire test you hacks.

you are smarter than him to do random shit tho

Rekt

at least I am average

god loves you anyways

I have 9" dick. Beat that.

Every time doing these kind of test I fear scoring below 100.
Could be worse

I got frustrated with the last 7 and gave up

last 10 are proof of how iq will always be a joke
i just closed the tab once i saw that stupid 3 color square one

I'm 6'5 tall, but have a small dick... WHY GENETICS?? WHY???

The 3 colour square one I thought I figured it out from the first 2 rows but the process didn't work on the last row

stfu and die retard dog get outta my board! my BOARD!

Probably something to do with how much time you spend on the test

Guessed 5 or 6 of the last 10 questions

what does it feel like?

taking an online IQ test as fact is indicative of low IQ

Getting zero correct yields a score of 80 for some reason. Try it out.

topkek

I got mine done by a proper psychologist.

I have a general ability index of 145, a verbal conprehension of 149, and a full scale IQ of 136. The disparity between my GAI and my FSIQ is due to my processing speed of 94. I run like an intel processor lol.

nu

comprehension*

I swear that was a typo lol.

lmao

lemao brainlets, kys anytime

This is because the test is skewed to flatter people. People would rather be told pleasing lies than uncomfortable truths.

Funny this pops up, I've taken the real test and I've been accepted in Mensa, 1st percentile.
I'm also very bad at math and immensely interested in space, but I can't into astrophysics.
Question is, how can I find a job that involves problem solving ?

i got 135 too

Literally everyone on Veeky Forums:
>Scores 130+
Oh man I'm such a fuckup! I didn't even get 146. Am I retard tier guys? Should I kill myself? Guys? Anyone? Notice me.

Eh, I was distracted. I could do way better if I was focused. I only tried on the first few and they were pretty obvious.

Spamming B or H gives you an IQ of 81, the rest give you below 79.

Still a brainlet and gonna fail PDEs

Prove your worth Veeky Forums

that's just illegible

yes, that is what it appears to be to those not smart enough to solve it.

literally nobody believes you

got tested a few years ago. 121

So many options to compute and check...
how much time do you have for each question?

this is a poorly constructed problem

J

the fact you can't solve it doesn't mean its poorly constructed user.

Answer is A.

As you move horizontally right, you shift all columns left. Then the element shape changes once along the path of Club=>Heart=>Diamond=>Club each time you move right one image.

For the leftmost column it gets "bumped" off every time you move right and is reformed to make the new rightmost column. When this happens the top element becomes the bottom, the middle element becomes the top and the bottom element becomes the new middle.

Fuck you Mensa.

amimensamaterial

Hey, me too. Got 27/33

Now that is what a hard question looks like

Okay I guess, had to open the door for pizza delivery half way through though

Mongrols

>pressed everything randomly and got an IQ of 92
wew

>tfw random is smarter than most POCs

>tfw can't concentrate well enough to finish a test this long

Yeah this wasn't easy. I admit I wasn't able to figure it out. I did figure out there was some substitution rule and possible motion but cracking the exact pattern wasn't possible for me.

Thats not true man the test is skewed in favor of white people

Guys,

I always find it funny in that anonymous forum of ours. People in this topic click on links and perform actions and then post the result in the same place where one found the thing to click on.

Guys, do you realize you are not anons anymore?

I mean ... come on ...

COME ON!

The only people who talk about IQ are high school dropouts, desperately clinging onto the idea that they're not complete failures, but just "smart but lazy".

That's a good problem there. But this sort of proves why IQ tests aren't valid. You solve this once and you can recognize this kind of problem from a mile away and then test for a higher IQ score by solving in quicker times.

>Get 130 on norway test
>Get 118 on this one

What browser do you have OP?

discovermyprofile.com/myIQ.html

Try this one.

Retard.

>Do the damn thing
>Mom calls me
>She talks a lot of bullshit
>Lose a bunch of minutes
>Fuck that slut
>Panic
>Hurriedly finish it like 1 minute before
>126
>Kind of satisfied but still have the autistic feeling that I didn't give my best
>do it again
>Reach the same conclusions, just answer everything as before
>Last question is the one I didn't think much about
>Think it better
>Now I'm Mensa level

FUCK YEAH I'M A GENIUS!!.

>retard
im sry if me pos mayd u mad butt ples b recetful

how long does that take to figure out

>first attempt
>took ~30 minutes

Will it suffice for grad school?

it can be done faster if you know how to look at autostereogram

hmm

free-iqtest.net/

>32/33
>125
How?

by being a high-functioning autist with an obsessive mind that latches on to patterns like a dog on a meatwagon

Apparently you missed the easiest one

I have Asperger's too, but lack motivation.

Programming

This. Plus honestly I would like to do this with a paper at hand, because then I would just start trying some obvious rules + a combination which easily gives the correct answer.

And time is a factor, given enough time I can solve almost any problem. The thing is performance (how fast you can solve something complicated) can depend on a lot of external factors and recent events.

Whelp, this is as high as the Cambridge one goes. I don't think scores above 120 can be reasonably compared as there are only a few different rulesets for the matrices and most don't involve rotation or other spacial manipulation.

B, took me like 15 minutes but I guess im a genius now

Damn, I'm a math major with published research and I find this really hard. Maybe I'm not smart enough and they should rescind my publication. If only my made-up number was bigger.

>40 minutes
Fuck that

thats ok

I only got 110..

I randomly clicked the harder ones because I didn't really want to do multiple tests.

I got 108 but didn't really try the last several questions cuz they got Hurd. should I switch from engineering to business, Veeky Forums?

I got 123 on Norway and 133 in this one.

I didnt time myself. I figure 5-10 minutes wasting time trying to find a pattern rearranging the existing elements. Then it occurred to me that there could also be a substitution and it went very fast from there--more time going through each image to double check the pattern than thinking it up at that point. The pattern of the clubs in the top left image is what tipped me off as I watched it go across the top row.

hi

Same score.Are we dumb or smart?

This

that sucks that you can't find canned patterns in matrices.

I'm just trying to tell you all how hip and happenin' i am

I was high af and nonchalantly got a score of 135
kys brainlet faggots you cant step to me

I am dumb.

Did actually take the test seriously?

I had some like off brand IQ test done when I was a kid. It was called the OLSAT, I think. I got a 115 on that and I basically always get a 115 on that raven mensa test Veeky Forums always takes with the blue background. So I guess that score is probably accurate.
>tfw too smart to be a normie but too much of a brainlet to do anything of worth in any STEM field

wtf it was easy as fuck, got 33/33 with 127. Pretty boring 2bh

If you're being honest, then you'd know, by your own accomplishments, that such kind of a test cannot be overestimated. Instead, it indicates perhaps you don't do so well at this particular task (finding patterns in matrices), but that that's not a hurdle to achieving others things in different areas that clearly go far beyond 'pattern recognition'. Don't be decieved and be proud of your work.

The true test of intelligence is not taking the test at all.

the answers for this are literally on youtube, by the way