Whisky/Whiskey/Bourbon Thread

Robbie Burns Day is coming up on Wednesday so what do you plan on drinking to celebrate Veeky Forums?

Pic related is what I'll be feasting on.

A true Scotsman's drink.

Got an 18yo arran, a fino sherry arran, a machrie moor, 15yo macallan, and the ever beautiful la frog quarter cask to work through over my last three weeks in the country
Jesus this stuff is painful. Grape juice with (m)ethanol, caffiene, and satans tears. Makes a nice ice cream.

This is my liquor cabinet. I need to get some girly shit in case I ever manage to get a girl over. That homemade apple pie would probably work, actually, a kid would drink that shit. No alcohol taste whatsoever. The stuff in the olive jar is 90% alcohol with some sort of sweet flavoring. No alcohol taste at all.

Drinking this atm, It's pretty good.
NonChill filtered and no color added.
Hate the packaging though..

For Burns Night i think i'm going to open my Uigeadail.

Good shit for the price

>Teacher's
my negro

It's really damn good for a blend. 20 bucks a fifth here in Virginia. I work in an ABC store, shits retarded. Huge markups on certain items. Thankfully scotch seems mostly exempt.

Will finish a sample of Cragganmore 25yo on the 25th...

Get fucked Veeky Forums this is the second bottle im getting ready to open at my local bar. $10 a glass.

Show your bar pics?

is that laphroaig quarter cask?

how is it? i've heard that it's overrated when compared to other wheated bourbons

> 2 bottles of laphmeme
> teachers
Lol what a shit tier cabinet
You will never get a girl to talk to you let alone stay over

post your booze cabinet

who sick but only night off, here?

The only "cough medicine" we had growing up was moonshine with halls in it.

Mair nonsense has been uttered in his name
Than in ony's barrin liberty and Christ.
If this keeps spreedin as the drink declines,
Syne turns to tea, wae's me for the Zietgeist!

Rabbie, wad'st thou were here - the warld hath need,
And Scotland mair sae, o the likes o thee!
The whisky that aince moved your lyre's become
A laxative for aa loquacity.

If any of you are in the UK, Ardbeg 10 is reduced to clear at £23.50 in Tesco at the moment. Only 2 left when I went so I bought them both. Cheapest I have ever seen it in the past is £40 so a total bargain.

It's Rabbie not Robbie

Commotion lotion is class. Try El Dorado if you ever get the chance, I prefer it.

>Ice ball
>Mason jar
Fuck your face.

Lucky bastards. Ardbeg is so fucking overpriced in Canada thanks to Moet Hennessy being a bunch of jews, $99 in Ontario. Fuck my shit up.

an acquaintance is going to japan and said he could buy and send me a bottle of yamazaki 12 for a total of about €90, shipping and taxes included
I'm thinking of actually going with it, I want a bottle of that so much it hurts
for now I'm sticking to pic related, god bless lidl

lol

yamazaki 12 was what I used to get when I didn't have the funds for something good

it's ridiculous how it's been memed up

zaki is the new lafroog

seeing how much I liked the NAS one I thought it would be only right to try the 12y/o

I'd be thrilled to date someone with a liquor cabinet that had Laphroaig and Ardbeg, fuck you

Jesus that is a hell of a lot. To be fair I have been drinking it for years and never seen it this cheap. usual price is £45 ish so about $75CAD.

Japanese whisky is stupid money now. I have about 4 drams left in my bottle of Hibiki 12 that I was given 4 years ago when it was £30 a bottle. Now they are smaller (50cl as opposed to 70cl), no age statement, and silly money, £50 ish. A 70cl of the 12 is about £200 now and it isn't worth a quarter of that.

It is good, but not even close to THAT good.

Thoughts on this? I've got a bottle, and so far I like it a lot. Only runs about ~30$

Its pretty boring, but im a faggot whose gone too deep and mostly likes 46%+ wine finished whisky such as pic related.