What's objectively the best way to make chili?

What's objectively the best way to make chili?

with beans

murder Scott Tenorman's parents

shit recipe. fucking pretentious sassy stick figure faggot.

Do the exact opposite of whatever an American suggests

wow rude

Never fails to fucking trigger me

>do the exact opposite of whatever a Texan suggests

ftfy

make your own chili powder, use cut up steak instead of ground beef

The trick is to undercook the onions. Everybody is going to meet each other in the pot. Now, you have to be serious about this stuff. Be up the night before, pressing garlic and dicing whole tomatoes. Toast your own ancho chilies.

The way you want to eat it.

This war is so old the veterans have died of old age. Let them rest in peace.

Use chunks of stewing beef and slow cook the chilli. The beef becomes tender and melt in the mouth. It also gives more chance for the spices to mingle with all the other ingredients. Also, use dried beans and add garlic and bay leaf to the bean boiling water.

>crackers in chili

fucking hell.

you take a couple handfuls of tortilla chips, crush and add powder to thicken, then add non crushed tortilla chips and cheese.

Lots and lots of beans.

There's a deli in my city that has the best chili I've ever eaten but I'm not sure what they do different to make it so tasty.

There's big chunks of tomatoes, red and green peppers, and the usual spices but their beef comes in like these huge chunks of meat instead of little bits of it floating throughout.

I have no idea how they get the meat to stay together properly but I can't ever replicate it at home.

This
It's basically the one thing I'm best at

>the one thing I'm best at

think about that for a second

Fuck you I wanted to be the one

Tv show reference, faggot. Sit down

No beans
Never ever

add about 3 tbs >75% cacao chocolate to your 5 lb batch of chili. thank me after.

Chili is short for chili con carne so if you put fucking beans in it you're wrong as fuck

>spaghetti is short for spaghetti with meatballs so if you put ragu of anything, alfredo, carbonara, or prima vera on it you're wrong as fuck

fuck off nazi. nobody likes you.

> tfw not putting the crackers in first and the chili on top, so it soaks in.

Texasfag detected. Dropped.

>chili con carne
which implies the carne is an optional addition to the bean and veggie base

Checkmate atheists

Chili was invented by the Mesoamericans and it was a bean stew that could have meat added if it was available.

If it doesn't have beans, it's not chili.

Checkmate, texasfag atheists.

I've been making that basic recipe of chili for like five years now.

I don't put crackers or, usually, cheese tho.

my veggie chili is the best. how could it not be? I've eaten it every day for years, and I'm not tired of it one bit.