Downie be into pastries, yo

downie be into pastries, yo

bet dey tasty. downies know der cake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZDl_R8Zp2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those people are serious work horses if you find the right activity for them. Good for her

i like you

youtube.com/watch?v=GZDl_R8Zp2E

bacc at u, bb

They really are. In high school when I worked retail, we had a kid with downs that could block the whole store in half an hour

This. People should commend her taking on a tasks she loves to offer others to enjoy. She's better than 110% of niggers on welfare.

Fuck off.

:)

I'm guessing some non-downy person is taking care of the business side of the bakery?

dis hea

I'll have the paint chip pie with a side of shiny pennies

Yeah, although I support the idea of people acheiving whatever potential exists for them, there's something almost "Brave New World" about it, where you have people bred, classified as "deltas" and locked into a life of meaningless toil.

99.9999% of that business will have to be run by her family, who were no doubt the ones that set it all up for her.

It's great that they found something for the mentally incapacitated to do, but don't praise it as something other than what it is.

I'm a production manager and I pay downs and other autists at the local funny farm do our labeling. They do a pretty good job and get payed based off of how quickly they can do it per hour compared to a regular person. I hate going over there though to pick up/drop off though, not sure what it is but they make me nervous

Correct

This is what happens when downies are born into wealthy families

In poor families they get stuck in government run group homes because nobody has the time to wipe their drool. If they're lucky (and usually they are not) they get a gig collecting the grocery carts, but usually those jobs are taken by single moms who would otherwise have been selling their pussy on craigslist, so the downies just stay in the group home and wait to die in their sleep at the median age of 30 or so

>Some girl with down's syndrome who loves to bake cookies BTFO people who didn't hire her because she has down's
Nice

what? are you angery that a down syndrome chick has more going on in life than you?

without question, and she probably helps but doesn't actually run the kitchen on her own either

they can't do it, they can follow instructions, they can complete physical tasks, they can't think critically

Whilst I agree that there is likely somebody running the business end of the bakery, you seem to be talking as if the severity of downs is always the same, which simply isn't the case. Whilst it is almost statistic certainty that individuals with dozens will have lower than average IQ scores, there is major variation in how lowered they are. There is also no evidence to suggest that individuals with downs are unable to think critically.

lol you're scared of a bunch of retards?

Not him, but you clearly underestimate the mentally handicap.

yes, ill take a "mongo mango cupcake" please.

>He doesn't know about retard strength
>He doesn't know about how some tards give in easily to their sexual urges and commit rape using the aforementioned retard strength

>lol you're scared of a bunch of retards?
yes, that is why I don't go on Veeky Forums often. You people make me uncomfortable

good on her!

Thats my fetish

>dying in their sleep at ~30
Lucky downie cunts.

thats cute tho

Ill take Places I wont ever eat at for 500 Alex.

hahaha>Woman with Down syndrome opens her own bakery
>that's m

Out of probably a million people with down syndrome, one of them at least probably has a higher IQ than you, OP. It's rare but some of them are savants. I know one that's savant-like and got married with a regular person.

WE
WUZ
BAKERZ N' SHIEEET

The thing about Down's syndrome is that it comes in different kinds and severity. Some people that have it are not that bad off. A few are almost normal aside from, you know, looking and sounding like they have Down's syndrome.
this
also this, the thing about the mentally retarded is it tends to bring a pseudo-obsessive focus with it; as long as that focus stays on something productive they can be as useful as anyone else