It's time

It's time

what's in the bag my dude?

What's in the fucking bag bro?

It is my one

What's in the bag brother?

WHATS IN THE BAG CHIEF?

Do you realise that you people are currently excited and curious about a stranger posting a bag of MacDonalds on the Internet?

Nofunallowed.avi

what if it isn't McDonalds though?

...but what's in it?

Is it the best fast food sandwich?

What dost thou parcel contain my lord?

Post your feet

inb4 it's a for me

omg the suspense!

Whats in the sack Jack?

Seconded.

WHATS IN THE FUCKING BAG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

whats in the bag my man

>tfw we may never know what was in the bag

reveal the contents of the bag, anonymous

For me, that's a McChicken

i hope op choked on his fucking burger and that's why he never came back

fuck you op you mcfag, whats in the bag

>not taking all the pictures before posting
you dun goofed

McD
on
alds

Why do companies do this?

WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BAG YOU PIECE OF SHIT

It better be the Grand Mac™, available for a limited time. Only from McDonald's™

something tells me it costs like 2 more dollars despite only being like 10% larger

FOR OP IS McSiamin the best fastfood soup dish

A single burger with tax is less than $5.00 where I got it. ($4.80ish)

The original Big Macs were unquestionably overpriced running for at least $4 a pop. The grand Mac seems like a huge bargain.

They're messy. The only downside

Bacon Big Mac bitches!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING OPEN IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Sorry guys I forgot I made this thread

jesus christ...

kek

big macs are 2 for 5 at most places now

Op are you drunk?

>you're gonna need two hands

what if im handicapped?

Because absolutely no one wanted to spend a monstrous ammt for 2 6th lb patties. Almost like Burger King charging 4+ for the classic chicken sandwich when it was roughly the same size as the McChicken for 1.20

Where I'm from some summers they offer $2 Big Macs.

The Grand Mac is 60 cents more than the Big Mac in NYC, don't know about the rest of the country

It's a little underwhelming

And you definitely don't need two hands

> no cheese

poor baby have a condition?

It's fucking a terrible shitshow, I bought and posted one last night. McDonald's burgers are pretty bad imho. The McChicken is god tier, the other chicken sandwiches and nuggets are decent, fries are decent, breakfast is decent, coffee is really good. The beef offerings could use some work.

Over 98% of Asians and Africans are lactose-intolerant. you're comment is a tad bit racist and ignorant.

1. that's wrong
2. you're stupid
3. the condition is known as "judaism" and it affects several million victims worldwide

it has cheese, you can see in the second pic. They just use so little that it's hard to notice

>the only downside
>destroying good health

>ignorant
Ignorant would be ignoring the intent of his post, and then inserting a false narrative to make yourself look like a higher power.

>Implying I'm healthy
>implying one 800 calorie meal packed with protein will destroy your health

Fuck off back to Veeky Forums

Why did I read a thread about drunken OP eating a Grand Mac™, available only at McDonald's™ for a limited time? I bet he was too drunk and stupid to use the McD app to use the coupon for a free fries and drink with it.

Don't get a DUI on the way home OP

Nice

Fit loves high calorie high protein meals.

*Don't wreck into an innocent family and kill them while drunk driving and posting on Veeky Forums, OP

ftfy