Which peanut butter brand is better?

Which peanut butter brand is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/food-drink/2015/06/09/maggots-rat-hair-mouse-poop-and-more-gross-things-fda-allows-in-food.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4PAT_TKUO9U
amazon.com/gp/product/B006045ONI/
ifsbulk.com/wholesale-roasted-peanuts-salted
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Calve. But for shit that's easy to find in the US, Adams, then Jif if you're desperate.

Anything creamy fuck that crunchy shit if i wanted whole nuts i would have just put nuts in my creamy peanut butter

>peanut butter
>$52.50
What is your monies, OP?

Mexican peso.

1 USD = 22MXN.

Probably using canada cucbux

This but crunchy

Costco natural

This guy know wtf is up!

Adam's is definetly easy and best for you. You can even dump out half the peanut oil to make it healthier and not so creamy.

Maple Jif?

Anyways, Peter Pan is best.

foxnews.com/food-drink/2015/06/09/maggots-rat-hair-mouse-poop-and-more-gross-things-fda-allows-in-food.html

Whatever nigger

I like Skippy personally.

Brand isn't as important as ingredients. It should have peanuts, and maybe salt. That's it. If there are more or it doesn't separate on the shelf, it's not worth buying.

You can also just make your own which is what I do and I haven't went back afterwards.

THISSSSS

This. Its really hard to fuck up peanut butter, when at its purest form is just peanuts. All brands should actually be the same.
The flavor difference you are noticing are caused by added ingredients. Sugars, salt, and oil most often. Sometimes the oil is hydrogenated, which makes it a trans-fat. That's nice for homogeneous texture but bad for you. If it needs a stir then fucking stir it. Salt and sugar levels are preference and nobody but you can really determine whats right and wrong here. The only thing that could make a difference is the peanuts themselves. How the fuck do you "grade" a peanut? Is organic better? Are certain crops superior? Are they all dry roasted in the same fashion? It is fucking impossible to tell if a jar is made with a moldy old batch of peanuts grown in shitty soil and bad weather.
The only way to ensure its the best is to make it yourself, but honestly, fuck that. I want a readily available brand to reveal their ingredient sourcing and process to give me confidence in selecting that one over the others.

step aside, costco all natural coming through. seriously mix that top-oil in good, put that shit in the fridge. goat keto treat: tbsp of above with a sugar free hershey dark piece

whats up with this powdered shit? seen it at costco and in OP pic. is it for milkshakes or something?

Oh..get a load of Lord la de da and his homemade peanut butter, brand butter is for simple common folk is it?

fuck cleaning a food processor of peanut butter.

For coffee and milkshakes.

>aladino
Jesus christ

This tastes best. UK here.

That used to be my shit when I lived on the East Coast, except I'd get the red one with the flax seeds.

Now I just buy the grind it yourself stuff from the grocery store, which goes hard quickly if you don't use it within a few days.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN A PETER PAN PEANUT BUTTER ALERT

Skippy is fucking god tier.

I get the publix brand natural peanut butter

A+

Is Publix the only grocery store that exists in the South or something?

Choosy Mothers choose Jif.

Any brand who's ingredients include ONLY peanuts and salt.

If it says "partially homogenized vegetable oil" it's poison to your taste buds.

Make your own

youtube.com/watch?v=4PAT_TKUO9U

skippy and other super cheap brands are way too fuckin sweet. god that peanutbutter awakened memories of spending time at a friends grandparents house that I thought I had bottled up

You didn't know this?

Not really possible to have a 100% sterile factory setting, cuckboy.

>not only eating food that has been grown and prepared in a 0 oxygen environment

>Sometimes the oil is hydrogenated, which makes it a trans-fat.
Being hydrogenated makes it saturated. A trans anything is necessarily unsaturated as there needs to be a double-bond about which to be oriented.

Not peanut butter, but if you have this, you can't go back.

>Seppos have never had Kraft Smooth from a 4.5lb jar

oh i am lafin

is that bear coming on to me

Yeah, you can tell he's got those bedroom eyes for you user

I remember eating peanut butter and honey sandwiches brought to school once or twice a week.

Those sandwiches were hella tight until the dreaded...

"Peter Pan Peanut Butter Alert" as popularized by the Tourette's guy, now the brand has never fully recovered.

Nobody actually likes this shit, it's just tastes like peanuts and oil.

Skippy > Jif = Peter Pan

Peter Pan ftw

That's what it's supposed to taste like, it's peanut butter not peanut butter and HFCS and canola oil and potassium benzoate butter

The Smuckers is actually not oily and it does have sugar and salt in it. It tastes good. Try it.

Adam's crunchy.

2 ingredients, peanuts and salt

.>sugar
>peanut butter

in the trash

probably reeses peanut butter if its anything like what's in the peanut butter cups.

fukn my sides

>get really high
>put peanuts in blender
>blender gets jammed
>sell as super extra chunky peanut butter

I mean I love my peanut butter that way but that's what most of these brands with rustic titles and so forth are.

I get offended when they don't even bother to salt them.

shit here I thought I was trying to make fun of the hipster peanut butter when I realized I was the peanut butter hipster.

fuck it

well shit at least mix in some other good tasting shit for the fatties.

real people eat almond butter.

$52 for peanut butter
Damn Australia

You wouldn't put a little honey or brown sugar in?
My favorite method is to just throw a whole can of honey roasted peanuts in the food processor and drizzle some oil until emulsified. That way it has the salt and a touch of sweetness.

this shit has the weirdest texture

very nice

I get the store brand stuff and pour off the oil before using it.

Whys it green.

i actually used to hate it. but i like natural creamy jif

my dad asked why my room smelled like peanut butter. i had been using it to get my dog to do the thing so to cover it up i spent the next month eating a peanut butter sandwich every day. i started enjoying peanut butter after that

God dammit canada.

It has no sugar in it. Ingredients: Peanuts, salt. Why are you lying?

If you make your own, try adding ground coffee.
Sounds weird but it's super nice.

i knew a guy who called brands like that peanut flavored crisco.

Came here to post this (UK also)
Made the mistake of getting the organic version of it a while ago. Don't - the consistency is too runny and the oil looks separated.

Tried an expensive cashew and coconut butter last week. Really nice, but it's no substitute.

Just a bad photo

Put that shit on flaming hots. Most delicious thing you'll ever eat.

best peanut butter

The one and only.

I like it, but I don't eat it straight. It's better for baking applications, or use as an ingredient in addition to others -- for instance in oatmeal or desserts. That way I can fully control the sugar content and the purity of the taste.

>super chunky
>unsalted
>old fashioned
>all natural

Nigga that's just a jar of raw peanuts.

>a jar of raw peanuts

That's literally what peanut butter should be.

>unsalted

You almost had it

Mommy always bought Jiff when I was a kid, but when I went to college I became a Peter Pan man.

Okay,I just put on Amazon subscription order a 3-pack of this.
amazon.com/gp/product/B006045ONI/

I had also considering buying a big 30-lbs bag of dry-roasted peanuts and then processing through my vitamix, but I'm not sure how long they would keep, even in my deep freezer, between batches. Thoughts?
ifsbulk.com/wholesale-roasted-peanuts-salted

This really is all something that should be done at the factory I know because I see conventional peanut butter being easily sold for 5-7¢/oz at the store, so why can't JIF/Skippy/Peter Pan/et al. just make their "Natural" lines WITH PEANUTS/SALT ONLY DAMN IT. I DON'T CARE IF IT SEPARATES AND LOOKS WEIRD ON THE SHELF.

I will cut you

How does a trust fund work exactly, I've always wondered?

jif is what i usually buy, i dont really have a reason though

I produce the best nut butter ever if your interested OP, I product tested on your mother and she loved it.

Nigger if you can't splurge on delicious peanut butter your job Fucking sucks.

This plus this is the GOAT of pb&j

Would agree if it werent for the fucked up texture

>tfw allergic to peanuts
>tfw will never now what a classic PB&J tastes like

How is it,Veeky Forums?

like peanut butter and jelly

>Sunbutter

Gross. I remember having to eat that in boot camp and I hated every goddamn bite of it

>I DON'T CARE IF IT SEPARATES AND LOOKS WEIRD ON THE SHELF.

That's the thing, consumers are stupid, they do. It's the same reason rice is on the outside of westernized sushi rolls and why people cut the eyes off of potatoes when the cook them, how a product matters looks to a lot of idiots who don't know any better

I prefer this brand.

I prefer Jiffy desu. Was my favorite as a kid

this, only creamy PB i can buy bc its still grainy but chunky is the best anyway

>The year 1116+901
>Not shopping at your local neighborhood co-op
>Not feeling maximum community pride at the variety of people shopping within
>Not flirting with the crunchy vegan girls who work there
>Not fist bumping the cool black dudes who work there
>Not swapping beard tips with the Amish looking guy at the register
>Not riding your bike there for maximum gains
>Not making use of their high end organic peanut butter machine
>Only one ingredient. Peanuts.

BONUS
>Almond Butter

The store ground peanut butter winds up being cheaper than a jar, and you can just keep bringing your own glass jar each time for maximum points. Stuff lasts forever in my fridge.

Last time I was there they were bumping Run The Jewels 2 over the speakers.

fadfs

>if it doesn't seperate on the shelf
I use the peanut grinder thing that poops out peanut butter at Winco®™. I leave on the shelf and it doesn't seperate.

I hope we will be able to buy food trough amazon mexico soon too.

thats my favorite relatively cheap peanut butter

oh fuck saved

doesn't matter unless its natural peanut butter

>Which peanut butter brand is better?

I don’t eat much peanut butter but when I do, I get pic related, as they’re a local metro Detroit company.

Though my understanding is that nowadays, they’re just a label and the actual peanut butter itself is made by Jiff or some other mega corporation.

Skippy