(ODN) obsidian

to all the FUDders saying ODN is a scam check out the leaked info about their upcoming announcement.... bet you feel silly now fuckers
reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/comments/86e3n3/insider_info_on_the_upcoming_announcement/

Attached: obsidian.png (280x280, 20K)

>[removed]

nice

Attached: 1516657611992.jpg (720x540, 117K)

Kek, what was it?

Is that pizza with snails?

looks like the shit you throw in the dishwasher

Why is this still being shilled? I don't get it. Blackstone, the person who legally owns the messenger left to continue working on it as visual crypt. Sagemark paid his dev to make some mockups of glass and said its on pause until further notice.

The discord mods claim to know preemptively of a big announcement. Either they are getting insider info, which would turn me even more off to buying this shit, or they are hyping it up to shill their bags.

Either way, this coin is complete shit. I've never seen a more disorganized and dishonest team.

People that are not buying up odn on these prices, to atleast have 1 masternode in check, do not kunderstand the market

Attached: 1517901388606.png (1089x4677, 1.42M)

I was just wondering what happened to all the ODN shills and here you are again like fucking cancer. This is an abandoned project that nobody outside the Veeky Forums circle gives half a shit about.

I have 4 asic rigs mining this coin and getting over 25 million a day, no one person should every be able to mine so many of any coin in 1 day and thus is the fundamental problem with obsidian, the price is doomed to be extremely low.

nice, user. i see you changed the name to a more general.

lol its been over for a while faggot

KYS faggot. They never built masternodes nor connected the messenger to the blockchain nor even finish android 1.0 for the messenger.

you'll be in for a nasty one when you fomo in at around $3 somewhere in August.

Stay poor retard

I have 200 of this coin that I hold to remind myself holding is a meme

this used to be 25% of my portfolio and now its 2%

Same. I have over 100 JUST to remind me

i had a nice -50% return on this one

My money bags were pretty heavy after December so I'm glad I lost some weight in my wallet due to this coin.

I have 10k, I made a mistake not selling at 17k sats, but Im pretty sure I will still able to unload my bags at 10k. I bought at 1500 sats so no biggie

Well this isn't dead but it isn't alive I guess. Who knows maybe March will have good news for everyone and people might fomo into it.

Attached: 1512886737303.gif (500x270, 401K)

their website is down, update coming? checkout topia, hitbtc, order book is filling

B A S E D

if you have bags, dump now, lol

I dont have enough odn to justify dumping it now, might as well lose all the money waiting for the miracle.

If WAM, a shitcoin that has 3 years being dead, had a 1 to 2 sats 100 btc sell wall on yobit, 20 usd daily volume for years managed to go from 1 sat to 40, then everything is possible in crypto. I must highlight the fact that wam is a deadcoin, with no website, no devs, no nothing and still managed to pump.

IF THIS COIN PUMPS IM REPORTING ALL OF YOU TO THE BETTER BUISNESS BEAUR I HAD TO SELL AT A HUGE LOSE A COUPLE MONTHS BACK AND I WILL FUCKING REE IF ANY OF YOU EVEN MAKE A CENT OF THIS FUCKING SHITCOIN EVER AGAIN

Just chill dude

Attached: 1512836936804.gif (500x333, 982K)

Lol why would i fomo into a confirmed cash grab. Its 2 guys that found a German coder on bitcointalk.org and had this poorly planned out idea to integrate his app onto the blockchain.

Fucking idiot

it's dead Jim

This, last warning /biz. Dump your bags on the next pump

their slack is down now, their website is down now, lol