Anyone here /foreman/?

Anyone here /foreman/?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00LU2HXRK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=marketorder-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00LU2HXRK&linkId=943bc9d1c20846cb98f03054fd24271d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you have no access to a kitchen and live in an alleyway or something, they're great

Why? What has the dumb kid done now?

i needed a new oven for about a year and it was a great substitute, now that i'm back in oven world i don't use it

Its great lazy cooking. Stop being so silly

Why would you use this over a griddle?

It's cheaper to run this thing, and all i want is a nice toasted sandwich.

Kid bought a flat with no mortgage and is broke

- Again, money.

I agree. Money saver at first but afterwards one realizes that its easy to use, makes great food and easy to clean. When i first moved out into a shitty apt i used one and loved it, along with my toaster oven

Exactly, currently making a triple layered mozzarella and Parmesan with bacon, and afterwards, an extremely easy clean

Where do i find the alleyway plug?

A griddle costs the same and is way more versatile

I literally just threw away a huge foreman grill yesterday.

Thought you meant stove in some weird language

Because I dont have one

Isn't this guy a boxer?

No, he's a chef. Invented the famous
>uppercut
knife cut.

Why?

>Throwing away a Foreman when you could of made a classic lunch meal in 15 mins including clean up.

What is wrong with you people?

No its pretty similar to what you have only wider and all flat. I use mine all the time for breakfast, or sandwiches, hamburgers. Highly recommend!

Literally nothing. It's a cop-out for being an actual good cook.
You can do the same thing with a frying pan. If you're a new cook or flat out lazy, sure it'll suit your purpose.

Took up too much space and I never used it

I still have the little 1-chicken breast sized one.

What the hell is HP sauce?

>photo angle

Sauce
.>I can do something slower, therefore I'm better at it

i want one to make paninis

"Brown sauce" to you amerilards.

Don't worry simple, dim brit.
I rotated it.

still doesn't narrow it down

Fucking clean your house, dirty cunt,

It is mate.

what is this i see on your surface
disgusting as fuck

What am I supposed to be looking at?

you need to clean your surface

OP here

This

A1. Steak sauce. Brown sauce. Dagnabit!

NotBut hope this helps

Always do dessert in the foreman, too.

>69
Jesus Raimi, sage.

vegan?

If you werent such a worthless human being that lived in a city/conditions that allowed that you would not have had that problem.

How does it feel knowing that either you allowed yourself to be treated like a piece of trash, or your parents allowed you to be treated like a piece of trash.

In a reasonable town you could get a place to live with an oven, water, heat, etc all except for electricity paid for, for less than 400 a month, and that is a nice place.

But then again, I guess you coastie roasties need your access to Almonds and Avocados, otherwise you will die, like you are convinced the rest of the country will without your "Staple Crops".

How much do you have to pay in existance tax in Commifornia?

tl;dr on this wall of text, this monument to autism

You disgusting fucking brits, that isn't even close to A1 Sauce. That is like taking a shit in your hand and calling it "Reprocessed Meat Sauce" and trying to force someone to eat it until they punch you, and then sue-ing them because "OMG my gollwogger assaulted mi wit muh gumgodged roight in da wollgogdger maight! How im gon get may gubmaint chegg now gubmagorria?"

>My parents make less than $100 a week
>Someone calls me out on being the scum of humanity whose family can't even figure out how to sign up for welfare or a minimum wage job
>Better call the guy who revealed my failure an autist!

watch out for drone strikes my friend
f

>Anyone here /foreman/?

not phrasing it...

>who /foreman/ here?

cmon m8

When can you live for less then 400 month not surrounded by section 8 renters or minorities?

no, it was pretty autistic

my oven broke and i got a bigger fridge so i wanted to renovate my kitchen and just took a long time doing it

i'm not even american

that malt vinegar taste.....

Texas if you avoid the major cities.

It rather get ass blasted by enormous property taxes and cost of living than have to live next to people who are so deep into the kool-aid that they use terms like commifornia.

I mean if you can't afford to live on the coasts then aren't you the failure? Like how is bragging that youre forced to live somewhere cheaper(shittier) impressive to anyone.

alt-right are the new "niggers"

I'd rather live in a black/latino neighborhood then a pol/alt-right neighborhood.

Its a meme grill favored by reddit

Yeah, forgot about all those alt right home invasions and murders, those guys will tear you to shreds.

use one all the time. genuinely love the taste of foreman grilled chicken breast

Got one of these things as a Christmas gift. Anything I can make in it that I can't make on my portable stove in a skillet? I can cook chicken breasts and ham steaks on it if I leave it on low and cover it for 30-45 min. A relative chopped up potatoes and made steak fries with one, but the last time I tried to keep potatoes in my apartment they went bad.

If you are just toasting a sandwich or heating burgers or chicken breasts on the stove you're pretending cooking anyway.

thinking about buying one, u recommend?

amazon.com/gp/product/B00LU2HXRK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=marketorder-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00LU2HXRK&linkId=943bc9d1c20846cb98f03054fd24271d