I mean you do sometimes dip your pizza in ranch...right?

I mean you do sometimes dip your pizza in ranch...right?

Never.

breadsticks?

Feel like vomiting just thinking about it.

garlic is better

Yeah, I used to work at a pizza place and got free pepperoni slices, dunking it in ranch is a good way to spice things up when you're bored of eating basic slices everyday

Two other good things to do....take the liquid butter we had there and squirt the slice with it, and cover the whole slice in parmesan

Marinara only.

Also pineapple goes good with ranch, pineapple with ham and bacon and parmesan dunked in ranch became one of my favorite pizzas, this is also good with bbq sauce

I buy Hot N Readys and drizzle hot sauce and ranch on them.

Great cheap way to pig out after a 10 hour shift

Litchraly never

ARe you dipping garlic in ranch or dipping pizza in garlic?

Nice plate you lazy cunt.

Any pizza becomes edible with hot sauce and or ranch. People who talk shit about it don’t understand the purpose. You’re not putting it on an amazing pizza, you put it on garbage filth pizza to lube the gullet

Not a cripplingly obese american that cant sit up without a hoist, so no

I mix hot giardinera, mayonaise and hot sauce together and spread it on top of my pizza. I also eat green olives in between bites or I take a bite of pizza and then pop an olive in my mouth before I start chewing.

I actually leave my mayonaise out of the fridge and open so it becomes a clear spread.

Sometimes I make the same mixture but add a lit of water to calm down the spices and then eat that just plain or with olives. I also like to let pizza sit out overnight becomes then the grease gets absorbed into the crust and dries out. If I do that then I heat up some clarified butter eoth garlic powder and eat the pizza that way. Not good puzza of course.

No, I'm not a fat fuck.

Only fat hillbillies and unwashed nogs do this.

You disgust me.

Same with shitty wing places.

'Blue cheese' I don't even eant to know what the fuck they put in it.

It's a shame because a real blue cheese sauce on a hot wing would be delicious.

nahh

Marinara sauce is the way to go (it already has marinara sauce on it, might as well dip it in more of it because it goes good with the pizza)

it needs more sauce

as in the kinda sauce that goes on the pizza itself (see above)

even a little caesers pizza tastes passable (like their deep dish in fact) if you order extra sauce on it

barring extra sauce actually on the pizza as its being cooked - get a cup and dip it in there (a large cup of sauce)

Does anyone else eat pizza with hotsauce?

In Poland pizza with garlic sauce is a real thing in most pizzerias
I also like it sometimes

yeah... but usually it's hot sauce.,

Absolutely. In Iowa City, where I went to college, there's a pizza place called Gumby's that's well-known for its cheesy breadsticks (called Pokey Stix). Ranch was vastly preferred to marinara by everyone for dipping.

>that mess
>pizza
>implying ranch is acceptable on anything
>not using bleu cheese dressing if you absolutely must dip to eat fucking pizza

Unironically kill yourself.

Mayo is better

on tamales maybe

If you bring up real pizza the fatties from the Midwest and South are going to jump all over you because anything that doesn't resemble Pizza Hut or frozen pizza (without at least three toppings on it, preferably all meat) makes them feel uncomfortable. So does the idea of Italian food from Italy, and cheese that can't be bought wrapped in plastic in a supermarket and any restaurant that isn't a chain.

You can't win this one. Better sensibilities cannot prevail when it comes pizza in the landlocked parts of the country. They think you're silly for not putting cheese or extra flavor in the fucking crust, which then is ideally dipped in ranch dressing.

thats fucking gross

People who quote like this are absolutely sad. Probably eat of paper plates too.

If it's a mediocre chain pizza I'll do a half ranch half sriacha mixture
If it's a good pizzarias pizza I wont

who is this semen demon?

ur kidding right

>Gumby's

Fuck yeah

never, my disgusting fat friends did and i almost puked

Ranch dressing on pizza is subhuman.

What, fatty? Can't taste your greasy pizza without extra grease poured on top of it? Need another bottle of Coke to go with it because your tastebuds are fried from your shit eating habits?

Fat American want some more ranch? Want a burger, fatty? Fuck you. Fuck you fuckyou fuck you! God damn I hate people that put ranch dressing on their pizza. Fucking disgusting bullshit. FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME THINK ABOUT IT.

>Midwest
this is what a real midwest pizza looks like. if you dont like it, kill yourself

Texas, I love you, but stop.

You sound like a faggot

Has anyone tried old bay seasoning on pizza? I tried it this past weekend after a fellow patron at the bar recommended it and it was actually quite good. This was a frozen pizza at 2AM at a bar though, it's probably not worth putting on a decently made pizza.