Revolutionary coins

So far, there have been three revolutionary coins. These are coins that have changed the world and soared in value because of it.

1. Bitcoin. This is the one that started it all. The original cryptocurrency, the original use of blockchain for currency purposes

2. Ethereum. The first blockchain based smart contract platform

3. Ripple. A revolutionary way to transfer money.

Blockchain is new technology. There can be no doubt there will be many more examples of revolutionary crypto. What is next?

Bitcoin cash or Litecoin? No. These seek to copy and improve bitcoin, and have many competitors including bitcoin itself. Not revolutionary

OmiseGo or REQ? No. These, while potentially useful, are competing with SEVERAL other coins trying to do similar things. All claim to have some benefit but none will really change the world.

Monero or Enigma? No. It is not clear if privacy coins will take off, clearly these are the crypto that the government is most likely to crack down on. And there are also many competitors in this arena.

Attached: D8C3C1C2-9E0F-4000-A76F-F58CFBB25CDC.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>3. Ripple. A revolutionary way to transfer money.
Without commenting about it's other merits or shortcomings, there is literally nothing revolutionary about ripple.

The answer is clearly chainlink. It is clear that if smart contracts go anywhere, they will need oracles. A smart contract on its own is a neat proof of concept, but doesn’t really add any value. A smart contract with an Oracle can literally change the world, making several professions obsolete and dramatically reducing overheads.

Competitors? Well there’s oraclize. They’re centralized, and have crashed before causing everything reliant on them to stop working. So we can scratch that. Then there’s a few other smaller ones that are months behind chainlink. So I think it’s clear that chainlink is the winner here.

Attached: 5DF2942F-0129-48A6-956C-50F32CABDC88.jpg (600x300, 8K)

What's so revolutionary about ripple?
What will happen as demand for smart contracts increases and Ethereum is not able to sustain that?

>Monero or Enigma? No. It is not clear if privacy coins will take off, clearly these are the crypto that the government is most likely to crack down on. And there are also many competitors in this arena.
What competitors?
Why do you let a government control you?

>what competitors
Well, each other for a start

>Why do you let a government control you?

If the government decides it wants to ban privacy coins, there’s nothing you or I can do about it.

>ripple

Attached: 51035D5B-0514-40B3-9898-1BE9A020C1A1.jpg (550x409, 81K)

Explain to me how a government is going to ban a distributed network.

Wau Coin oh and NUMA NUMA NUMA

Attached: 1521499840228.jpg (1400x1400, 1.3M)

LMAO epic LOL Ripple is revolutionary: why mining when we can just pull the tokens out of our ass and sell them directly for 100% profit. What a fucking fuck. Fuck Ripple and its investors, I hope they get justice this year.

>He thinks ISPs don’t allow government agencies to monitor all traffic
>He thinks he can just “use a vpn” or “use tor bro”
>He’s about to respond with some bullshit about how he’s a systems administrator and he knows about google incognito

>>He thinks he can just “use a vpn” or “use tor bro”
He can though, this isn’t an argument.

Did you missed the last years?

>Monero : its not clear if privacy coins will take off

up >10,000%

btc and eth you are right
ripple don't agree
just like btc is obsolete and there are already better payment systems, eth will also be surpassed by something else. time will make sure this two become relics.
revolution? chainlink. why? cause its THE WAY for you to take advantage of what bitcoin initially proposed and eth upgraded. A decentralized network performing tasks. complex tasks require data. how do you input that data? through chainlink.

Thanks for mentioning Ripple and Monero. Your opinion is rational and worthy of respect.

Attached: Pepe wants to believe.jpg (480x480, 44K)

LOL you stinkie linkies are so delusional. How many times would you say your life has been impacted this week by the "oracle problem"? LOL

also the #4 revolutionary coin is NANO

Attached: nano.jpg (1140x620, 79K)

A R K
R
K

If the government actually decides it gives a shit you can hide behind as many proxies as you want and all you'll have accomplished is annoying some government employee before they catch you.

If they didn’t care enough to arrest the owners of some of the biggest dark net markets that ever existed, then you can rest assured that they’ll never bother with your small potatoes ass

I said if for a reason.

You'd have to give them a pretty substantial reason at that point, using some privacy coin isn't going to make you top-priority target of every government agency as if you were some international terrorist kingpin
I also don't think that deanonymizing Tor users is as easy as you think it is, nobody's ever even provided evidence that it's possible in 99% of cases

> www.justgetwet.net

I'll just leave this here

Attached: justgetwet.jpg (842x551, 158K)